• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2008 Lucky Winners From Nigeria

Big hello to d forum

Big hello to d forum.

I am new 2 d forum but do appreciate d info being shared. I am a 2008 dv lottery winner with one or four info needed from those that had stared the lion in d eyes. First question-is NPC issued BC valid as replacemant bc 4 a man of 40yrs? 2nd question- How soon can a sponsor fill and send down the affidavit of support? Does a sponsor fill just one f1-134 for a family of 4 or one each for the parents?

Big hello to d forum.

I am new 2 d forum but do appreciate d info being shared. I am a 2008 dv lottery winner with one or four info needed from those that had stared the lion in d eyes. First question-is NPC issued BC valid as replacemant bc 4 a man of 40yrs? 2nd question- How soon can a sponsor fill and send down the affidavit of support? Does a sponsor fill just one f1-134 for a family of 4 or one each for the parents?

THERE HAS TO BE I-134 FOR EACH PERSON

Opinion

Well contracdiction will blow an alam, if there was a mistake you can email KCC to let them know before interview. I think your document should tally with what on your form. Kcc response to US embassy regarding every chages.

Please this is my opinion, hope God lead you into the best decision

April Bulletin Out

My People,
The Aprail bulletin is out and is as follows
Egypt:
Ethiopia:
Nigeria:
Congratulations to those current
Cheers

CN 20XXX
Awaiting 2nd nl

hello house, i have been following this forum since last year and i believe if has been very very helpful. kudos to all you who have contributed to enlightening us(who dont know much about the dv) .please i would like to know if you need court statement for separation, i and my spouse have been separeted but still share the same last names (not divorced) i didn't include my spouse's details in all my forms because but someone says you have to prove the separation. also we have been married since 1979 but what i have is a sworn affidavit done in 1979 stating that we got married according to native law and custom and i also have the 1979 news paper that i used to do notification of change of name when i got married. please i want to know if it is sufficient.:confused::confused::confused:

I suggest that you seek legal advice because separation is not divorce and i think by law your wife still have some legal rights. DV 2008 afford husband and wife to travel together and for any reason there is a change of status regarding marital status then you may be require legal document from the court to a ascertain your position.

I suggest that you seek legal advice because separation is not divorce and i think by law your wife still have some legal rights. DV 2008 afford husband and wife to travel together and for any reason there is a change of status regarding marital status then you may be require legal document from the court to a ascertain your position.

yeah, u are right. There's a huge difference b/w seperation and divorce. And if u did not include your wife's name when u applied for the lottery, u are automatically disqualified. Don't waste ur money to go for interview.

MODEST

please modest i as well have a question for u 2. seekarim mentioned kalling kcc and being told to kall back in 2months time so as to b able to know the likely time for our no range cause we happen to fall in the same no range but the movement did no justification to that call.

This slow movement wan kill me ooooooo

hope this would go past 17000 for nigerians.by september am worried
thanks

Thx John Kent

Big hello to d forum.

Did u mean one 1-134 for each member of the family or each parent? Elders of d house pls ur answers are needed

I just called KCC, I spoke with a lady and she said the last month they will give out numbers will be July 15th. They are going to use August and sept. to work on the ones they already have. That is not fair and it is sad but I guess there is nothing we can do about it than pray that we are all attended to before that time.

I just called KCC, I spoke with a lady and she said the last month they will give out numbers will be July 15th. They are going to use August and sept. to work on the ones they already have. That is not fair and it is sad but I guess there is nothing we can do about it than pray that we are all attended to before that time.

I don't get what u mean

You know how they start giving out letters on the 15th of every month, july 15th will be the last month them will give out letters for interview. Then they will use the remaining 2 months to work on the ones they have(the ones pending).

You know how they start giving out letters on the 15th of every month, july 15th will be the last month them will give out letters for interview. Then they will use the remaining 2 months to work on the ones they have(the ones pending).

That is true as the july bulletin will have september cut-off number in it.

J Cloud,
Goodday, kindly send me your private email address I would like to discuss some private issues with you.. Thanks. my email is fredidehen@yahoo.com
Hello guys,
Like i stated b/4 that i was here for the sake of my cousins who happen to be winners of 2008 DV lottery. I just called KCC today (02/14/08) and i was told that one of them with a case number 2008AF0000935* is scheduled for an interview on April, 28...so i guess they send out interview letters every 15th of a month and like she (IO) said. They go by the case number sending out at least 7000 letters everytime they send out interview letters. So for those of you with high numbers like my second cousin need to have patience and pray.
My question is this,,,,HOW MUCH IS THE VISA TOTAL EXCEPT THE MEDICAL EXAMS.
PLS revert guys

Interview Experience

I will like to tell my interview experience on February 14, 2008.

We arrived the embassy at about 7.10am.
We joined queue, when we approached the first inspecting officer, He asked for the Interview Letter, which we presented. He then asked for how much we are paying, we said $3020 i.e. $755 x 4, he said the fee was increased from first January therefore the fee should be $3100 i.e. $775 x 4. My husband rushed out and changed money to make up the said amount. We were told to do that before 7.30am or we will have to reschedule another date for interview. My husband hurried came back and we joined the queue again. Checking-in began and it was successful. We entered the hall and after about 10-15min. my name was called by a man who was friendly. He asked me to make my payment with the cashier which i did. After the payment I went back to him and he demanded for my documents i.e. Birth cert., Marriage cert., police cert., waec cert. and that of my dependants (copies and origial). He asked us to go inside and sit down. We went and about 20min later I was called to window 7 (a white lady). She made us to swear an oath about our doc.

Interview proper.
interviewer: you have two waec results
me: yes
Interviewer: Do you have certificate for both
Me: No, I have certificate for my internal SSCE and notificiate of result for the external SSCE, but I submitted a scrach card for verification.
Interviewer: Ok. She logged to waeconline and varified the result. and wrote on my paper (varried scrach card and signed)
Interviwer: In you internal SSCE, how which are the subject you had credits on?
Me: I mentioned them
Interviwer: And in in your External?
Me: I mentioned.
Interviwer: Do you have you wedding pictures?
Me: Yes, I gave them to her.
Interviwer: Do you have any family pictures?
Me: Yes, I gav them all the pictures in my hand about 10-15pcs.
Interviewer: asked questions on some of the pictures and returned them to me.

She left the desk for a while and came back with a blue paper, which says I should provide National Population Certificate for my kids on any friday except last friday of the month and March 7, 2008 and said goodbye to us.

No questions to my husband, none to my kids (two of them 6 and 3yrs), Nothing about Sponsors. Nothing! Nothing!! Nothing!!!.

I will return to the embassy probably next week with the required doc.

Advice: fee now $775 instead of $755 by KCC letter, parents should have NPC Certificate for their kids.

I thank everyone who have contributed towards making February 14, 2008 a joyful day for me. God bless everyone.

I wish those yet to have their interview a successful interview and those waiting for their 2nd package good luck.

We shall all succeed in Jesus Name. We all need serious prayers towards this thing, as for me I had serious prayers which included fasting. So let us pray because it is the wish of God that we where among the winners, what God has given to us let no one take it from us including the interviewers.

I was worried about having four credits instead of five, but as God would have it, I found one waec result which was ok but no credit in english, I decided to use it.

Good luck to every one.