• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2008 Lucky Winners From Nigeria

i was right!

i said 9000 or thereabout,so i was right.I'm looking 4ward to see 10500 by next month.i wish those going 4 interview success!

if u worry then what shud we do?

it baffles me that guys with Cn 10XXX,11XXX are worried about when they would be current, you know i think if people with 20XXX aren't so worried (even though it looks like it may not get there) then guys with lowers CNs shouldn't make us scared (no offense please). i think there would soon be @ least a 2000+ and in some cases 4000+ increment in subsequent months.

Hello!

I called KCC concerning the mistake in my DS-230 form and i was told to send the part II of the form to them of which have just sent to them, so i am relieved.

Thanks for everybody's advice.

Wish those current uncommon favour at their interviews.:)

i said 9000 or thereabout,so i was right.I'm looking 4ward to see 10500 by next month.i wish those going 4 interview success!

It would be great to see a cut-off of 10500 in April but i won't bet my money on it. If that happens, my number will sure be current and that would be awesome.

WELLDONE TO EVERYONE ON THIS FORUM

Do you think X9XXX will be currently by March or April, when shld i be expecting to be interviewed?

I need advise, i had a baby in the usa in september after winning the Dv2008, my daughter already has us passport, do i still need to inform Kc to includ her in my application before my interview day.

WELLDONE TO EVERYONE ON THIS FORUM

Do you think X9XXX will be currently by March or April, when shld i be expecting to be interviewed?

I need advise, i had a baby in the usa in september after winning the Dv2008, my daughter already has us passport, do i still need to inform Kc to includ her in my application before my interview day.
rashbabee, Yes 9xxx will certainly be current in April not March because of the current bulletin released ......8750 for March..
You will also have to inform Kcc for your newly born baby.
Cheers

rashbabee, Yes 9xxx will certainly be current in April not March because of the current bulletin released ......8750 for March..
You will also have to inform Kcc for your newly born baby.
Cheers

Don't use the word "certainly" coz u never know whats going to happen in the next bulletin.

@ Rashbabee,u don't need to include your baby born in US in ur case,she/he is already a citizen,this Q has come up before,also try and include a signature so that we can know ur status like everybody

Police report

My husband & I have been resident in the UK for about 2 years, and our interview will be in the UK, will i still need to get a police report from Nigeria before my interview or should i forget it. I will hate for it to delay our case when the time come.:D

My husband & I have been resident in the UK for about 2 years, and our interview will be in the UK, will i still need to get a police report from Nigeria before my interview or should i forget it. I will hate for it to delay our case when the time come.:D

U must get a police report from Nigeria

For March, immigrant numbers in the DV category are available to qualified DV-2008 applicants chargeable to all regions/eligible countries as follows. When an allocation cut-off number is shown, visas are available only for applicants with DV regional lottery rank numbers BELOW the specified allocation cut-off number:

Region All DV Chargeability Areas Except Those Listed Separately
AFRICA 18, 500 Except:
Nigeria:

Urgent please

I received my 2nd package yesterday (Jan. 11, 2008). Thank God for that.

I need to be clarified of some issues, someone please help me.

1. In the package there was no hospital mentioned to enable me go for my medical test, but some medical forms where enclose.

2. It is required that one have a minimum of 5 credits in WAEC, NECO or SSCE, but I have 4 and some passes.

What do I do? especially on the question num. 2.

have anyone gone with less than 5credits?

NL Received: April 10, 2007
CN: 2008AF00007xxx
2nd Package received: January 11, 2008
Interview: Feb. 14, 2008

Happy Newyear

HAPPY NEWYEAR to all great members of this house:), May the Lord almighty grant us all our heart desires.May all waiting for their numbers to be current get current and called in joy,good health&happiness and do have a successful interviews.and those all already interviewed and those already in the states get their dreams comes true.

I received my 2nd package yesterday (Jan. 11, 2008). Thank God for that.

I need to be clarified of some issues, someone please help me.

1. In the package there was no hospital mentioned to enable me go for my medical test, but some medical forms where enclose.

2. It is required that one have a minimum of 5 credits in WAEC, NECO or SSCE, but I have 4 and some passes.

What do I do? especially on the question num. 2.

have anyone gone with less than 5credits?

NL Received: April 10, 2007
CN: 2008AF00007xxx
2nd Package received: January 11, 2008
Interview: Feb. 14, 2008

For question 1. the clinic for your medicals is Komoras clinic in V/I. then question 2.as it was said in the letter they need 5 credits and nothing less of that.so pls try and mail the lagos embassy but afraid you are God`s hands in this issue oh!pls pray hard{but do u have a BSC or HND}i think those might help during ur interview