• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2008 Lucky Winners From Nigeria

2nd package

Dear all

Happy New Year to everyone in the house.

May the Good Lord grant us all our heart desires in Jesus Name, Amen!

Following the bulletin, I will be current in Feb. but yet to receive my 2nd package.

Will it be too early to call kcc cos' i wrote them via e-mail twice (one in Nov. and one in Dec.) no response till date.

CN - 2008AF00007xxx
NL - April 10, 2007
Confirmed by call to kcc - Oct. 18, 2007
waiting for 2nd package

u better call KCC

Dear all

Happy New Year to everyone in the house.

May the Good Lord grant us all our heart desires in Jesus Name, Amen!

Following the bulletin, I will be current in Feb. but yet to receive my 2nd package.

Will it be too early to call kcc cos' i wrote them via e-mail twice (one in Nov. and one in Dec.) no response till date.

CN - 2008AF00007xxx

from what u posted,if u have not received ur 2nd package,u'ld have to call KCC NOW! cos ur case is current now & remember no postponement or any excuse will be entertained, best of Luck!
Cheers!

My prediction

if any good thing as we have hoped for will come in 2008,then the next bulletin must not be less than 9000 or thereabout.

2nd package

Aywire, thanks for your advice I will call kcc asap.

Do you know if medical exam must be in Lagos or they have any registered hospital in Abuja where it can be done? pls. any other house mate can contribute.

best regards.

Aywire, thanks for your advice I will call kcc asap.

Do you know if medical exam must be in Lagos or they have any registered hospital in Abuja where it can be done? pls. any other house mate can contribute.

best regards.

Medical Exams must be in Lagos at a Particular hospital. As soon as u call KCC and u get your Interview date, u can walk to the embassy and get the forms for your medical b4 your 2nd package arrives. All the best.

Medical Exams must be in Lagos at a Particular hospital. As soon as u call KCC and u get your Interview date, u can walk to the embassy and get the forms for your medical b4 your 2nd package arrives. All the best.

U can download the forms online.

I sincerely thank all the members of this forum (Aywire, Cummy, Johnkent etc). You all are such a wonderful brothers and sisters.

I just called kcc and was told that my 2nd package has been sent since 18 dec. and will take 3-6 weeks to arrive. They also confirmed my interview date in February.

Pls. give me the link to enable me download the online form for medical exams. i wish to start it before the arrival of my letter.

Best wishes to all.

I sincerely thank all the members of this forum (Aywire, Cummy, Johnkent etc). You all are such a wonderful brothers and sisters.

I just called kcc and was told that my 2nd package has been sent since 18 dec. and will take 3-6 weeks to arrive. They also confirmed my interview date in February.

Pls. give me the link to enable me download the online form for medical exams. i wish to start it before the arrival of my letter.

Best wishes to all.

This was wat i was talking about but its seems like it can only be used by folks already in the US for Adjustment of Status.

http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/us...nnel=db029c7755cb9010VgnVCM10000045f3d6a1RCRD

My dear Brothers and Sisters,
Before I get back to mainstream wahala here in Europe I want to use this opportunity to thank you all for your help.
Six weeks after the consular interview in Germany, my wife and myslef have both received the United States Green Card.

Unfortunately I couldn't contribute much in this thread because of my very peculiar situation. Thats just another reason why I want to thank particularly all those who spent so much time here educating and helping others on DV issues. God will bless you abundantly.

For those who may not be fortunate to make it till the end, please don't give up in your quest for finding ways to bring about change in your lives.
May the Good Lord Bless You.

u try is not easy to hav it in europe country i have friend their that told me abut racisim.more kodos no be small things

John. Thanks for the clarification... From what has happened now,,, it is very obvious I will be current in April.. Cheers

yes, u probably will. I might be lucky enough to be current in April but i won't bet on it. if the number goes up by 1400 in April, i will be so much happy as my number will be current.

VISA Bulletin OUt

Visa Bulletin for March out.. The details are: Except:
Egypt:
Ethiopia:
Nigeria:
Wishing all those current a successful interview

C. ADVANCE NOTIFICATION OF THE DIVERSITY (DV) IMMIGRANT CATEGORY RANK CUT-OFFS WHICH WILL APPLY IN MARCH

For March, immigrant numbers in the DV category are available to qualified DV-2008 applicants chargeable to all regions/eligible countries as follows. When an allocation cut-off number is shown, visas are available only for applicants with DV regional lottery rank numbers BELOW the specified allocation cut-off number:

Region All DV Chargeability Areas Except Those Listed Separately
AFRICA 18, 500 Except:
Egypt:
Ethiopia:
Nigeria:

ASIA 7,875
EUROPE 17,600
NORTH AMERICA (BAHAMAS) 8
OCEANIA 1,025
SOUTH AMERICA, and the CARIBBEAN 1,350

Yes I am Sorry...

Yes I am sorry.. I discovered it .... thanks