• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2008 Lucky Winners From Nigeria

wen marry, scan ur cert and fill a ds-230 form and send to kcc via attacment,
now u will need Affidavit of Support?

Modest,are u asking me a question again?i need ur response rather.
pls i think i need a private chat wt u,pls add me on ur YM,ok

I had a lovely journey to the staes although it was kinda long and boring but i got here save and sound. Ive got some experiences to share here but i'll do that later in the week.
My love to la chick , onoriode and kelvin.

Thank God for journey mercy and welcome to the states. By the grace of God we will all see in the states soon.

Hey obyoby,am really sorry abt ur case its a little mis event.don't worry keep the fate on we all in house hope to pray for ourselves.lets hope u will get that great call from the embassy soonest for ur visa pickup date.stay alive:)

Thanks Getshorty i need your prayers.

Seasons greetings to everyone in this forum.please i have some few issues i want to get cleared on;
1.when i entered for the lottery and when i sent my forms back to kcc i only had WAEC but now i have my B.sc.but my question is that should go with my B.sc for the interview with my statement of results or leave it at home because some threads i read in this forum says that if u go for interview with your B.sc you will be bombarded with lots of educational questions.
2.i have a NPC birth certificate dated 2003,but in the forms sent by kcc it was stated that any new age declaration will not be acceptable,so am confused on what to do?or am am i getting it wrong.
please hoping to hear from you all.

Hello house, I was at WAEC yesterday to do an amendment on my result that had an error (middle name omitted). I paid for the amendment and a letter was written for me addressed to the embassy to serve as a back up since they took the original form me. I also went to do the verification for that result and I was told that the letter would be sent to the embassy along side my verification. I had to hold on with the verification with the intention of doing it next week.

My question is for people that have received such letter from WAEC, is it to be sent to the embassy with the verification or am I to go with the letter on the interview day.

Please o!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your prompt response will be appreciated, as I will be going back to WAEC next week for the verification.

CASE Number- 2008AF00008xxx
Awaiting 2nd Letter

Take it along on your interview date. Let it be close to your WAEC result. I took mine along for my interview.

Broda,
Congratation my beloved broda, it nice hearing from you. please do me a favour by sending me mail so that I can ve constant chat with you. Also give me d low down @ d port of entry.
Ur belove broda kelvin.
NB: U can mail me with this mail id kelvin4real_ng@yahoo.com

CN case number 2008Af00001**
2nd package received 14th september
Medicals completed 10 october 2007
Succesful interview 25th Oct. 07
VIsa collected for real NOV 26th 07

Broda,(Admiral)
Congratation my beloved broda, it nice hearing from you. please do me a favour by sending me mail so that I can ve constant chat with you. Also give me d low down @ d port of entry.
Ur belove broda kelvin.
NB: U can mail me with this mail id kelvin4real_ng@yahoo.com

CN case number 2008Af00001**
2nd package received 14th september:)
Medicals completed 10 october 2007:)
Succesful interview 25th Oct. 07:)
VIsa collected for real NOV 26th 07:D

please guys my case number is 2008AF00020*** but i'm yet to receive the 2nd package from kcc.is it too late for me?
please someone should help me here i am confused. you can mail or chat with me eagwuegbo@yahoo.com please,please,please,please.

dv 2008 winners from nigeria

please guys my case number is 2008AF00020*** but i'm yet to receive the 2nd package from kcc.is it too late for me?
please someone should help me here i am confused. you can mail or chat with me eagwuegbo@yahoo.com please,please,please,please.

Eloka, its not too late for you to receive your 2nd package, because your number is still far. Kcc is currently dealing with people with low number, this December is 6900, January will be from 6901 to whatever number they may decide.

Keep on praying! we shall all be successful in Jesus Name!

Case number 2008AF00007xxx
NL Received - April 10, 2007
Kcc confirmed received on September 18
Waiting for 2nd package.

no

wen marry, scan ur cert and fill a ds-230 form and send to kcc via attachment,
now u will need Affidavit of Support?

Modest,are u asking me a question again?i need ur response rather.
pls i think i need a private chat wt u,pls add me on ur YM,ok

:D am not asking u questions am telling u what u are qoinq to do
After ur marriage scan ur marriage certificate, den fill a a ds-230 form for ur wife, send an email to kcc d wit dose stuff as attachment, so dat wen ur 2nd package arrives ur wifes name will be included, now dat u will be interviewed as married u will need an Affidavit of Support.

please i dont get what you mean by my number is still far and kcc being at 6900, can u enlighten me the more.please, my cn is 2008AF00020XXX

please i dont get what you mean by my number is still far and kcc being at 6900, can u enlighten me the more.please, my cn is 2008AF00020XXX

If you take time and go through this forum you will ask less question and do well during your interview:)

how much?

thanks Modest,like how much do i need in my account b4 i can be cleared for having enough money for DV winner considering the increase in the DV applicatn fees from $ 375 to $755 *2=$1510 and also the medicals @ Kamoras,it's no joke bro.....
i'm kinda worried cos i'll have to change my sponsor in U.S, he was DV winner as well & he told me he could only accept me if i'm single but now by next week I'll be married..................u know...i still don't av who to include now..who will latter do the affidavit of support

u said initially dat dey said u get a passport for d baby, did u go to d enbassy witout a passport for d baby
When I went for enquiries I was told to endorse the baby's details on his mother's passport. But After the interview, we were requested to come along with the baby's passport when reinvited for another interview. Hope that answers your questions. If you have yahoo id you can add me for further chat. syntaxpro@yahoo.com. Thanx

hello modest and the rest pple in the house,im a winner of dv2008 with case no:2008AF00000***.im going through AP.on the day of my interviewed,i was question on my o levell best result which i answered very fine but im with my verification result.so the lady insisted on my original certificate which is not with me on that day.though i suposed to collect the certificate last year which i didn"t cause i think it can only be ready after 3years but the lady told me that the situation as changed which i later confirmed.im now with it now and i have also mailed them serveral time but they seem too busy to reply me.i think i still have hope cause the lady incharge assured me that i should not worry.pls can u pls paste the embassy contact phone number 4 me?what is ur opinion on my case ?thanks

So happy for you

I had a lovely journey to the staes although it was kinda long and boring but i got here save and sound. Ive got some experiences to share here but i'll do that later in the week.
My love to la chick , onoriode and kelvin.

Admiral, i am so happy for you, thank God for your jorney mercy. please pray for those of us under administrative processing so we can recieve our visa soon and join you over there. thanks and regards.

Last edited by a moderator:
if u have ur certificate,u don't need any verification.in my own case ,they did not collect the verification letter from me.the guy said there is no need since i have my certificate.as per the name issue,i see no problem with name arrangement but if u have done ammendment,still no problem.it is well my broda.i was once in ur situation.i feel u.

i think u better go with ur certificate if u have it cause is the only thing that can save ur ass.im like u but now im going throug AP,only thing that can save u is when ur certificate is not yet out,i mean the year that u sat 4 the exam matter most.just go with ur cert.to save the story

Modest please respond

i feel u should read over did tread so dat u can qrab some more infor

Hi Modest i am going through administrative processing. please have you seen any person that went through thesame process and later got a visa?please respond.

thanks