• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2008 Lucky Winners From Nigeria

Hi folks,

i had my interview in lagos nigeria on 10 October 2007 and i was given a letter reading that i would be called back after adminisrative processes. I have written them in november and have not got any reply yet.

Please gang do i still have hope of getting the Visa?

I am afraid.

i need your help please.

I do think u will get ur visa if the findings go well that the documents u submitted were ok.but meanwhile try and call the embassy or better still send them an email bcos that is hard copy evidence that u made an enquiry about ur case. keep ur faith in God

Last edited by a moderator:
administrative processes

house come to talk of it whats happen, since November almost every one going for interviews were told that their cases are pending for administrative processes,please as davall said those that have gone for interviews and were told to wait for administrative process should explain to us their situation and how the interview session went.

tanks

Success to your students and you the lecturer. Amen
This house seems cold. What is happening?

yea d house is cold most people dont know about the forum and we have actually discused a lot in d forum

tanks for ur prayers

MODEST as I can see you have become an expert on DV immigrant visa. I want you to tell me what you know about AP and what is the minimum time it takes to finish. Precisely, my case is currently undergoing AP and would like to know if there are chances of getting the visa before the end of 2008 fiscal year, please advise.

chacho ave said it all, u need to tell us the condition dat call for The AP then everybody can contribute remember it is a team work

:cool:

1. [LISTHI EVRYONE,
    TNX ONYI & MODEST 4 UR CONCERN.
    I WISH U ALL THE BEST OF THIS SEASON.
    REMEMBER TO STAY OUT OF TROUBLE & REMAIN BLESSED IN THE LORDS NAME. AMEN:)

1. ok we will remember dat, u have the best of the season

onyii january is too far

hello

Hello to every body in the house.

I am a silent follower of this forum since April last year. I av really learnt a lot from everybody's threads.

I have a question, it is concerning my date of birth, I do not have an original copy of my birth certificate, so i went to my local government of birth and i was given a certified true copy of my birth certificate, that it is preferable for me to have this than having another new birth certificate, that the embassy's do come to verify original birth certificate, that when they see it's a certified true copy, they belief its genuine.

Please what do you fill, cos am afraid about it.

And again, in my online form i filled "some university's coursex" of which am in my fanal year at the University of lagos, it is compulsory for me to send my transcript or they will verify by themselves.

My case number 00015***

Thanks and looking forward to hearing from you guys.

BODE:)

u are very rite

house come to talk of it whats happen, since November almost every one going for interviews were told that their cases are pendinfor administrative processes,please as davall said those that have gone for interviews and were told to wait for administrative process should explain to us their situation and how the interview session went.

u are very rite, there should be a very good reason for cases being pending for administrative processes,

pls open up so we know wat to write

I am a silent follower of this forum since April last year. I av really learnt a lot from everybody's threads.

I have a question, it is concerning my date of birth, I do not have an original copy of my birth certificate, so i went to my local government of birth and i was given a certified true copy of my birth certificate, that it is preferable for me to have this than having another new birth certificate, that the embassy's do come to verify original birth certificate, that when they see it's a certified true copy, they belief its genuine.

if u are not comfortable with it u may have to get anoda one at NPC

And again, in my online form i filled "some university's coursex" of which am in my fanal year at the University of lagos, it is compulsory for me to send my transcript or they will verify by themselves.
u are ok, but when u get anoda package u will need to write ur prensent educational level, u dont need transcript all u need is ur notification of result becos am sure ur certificate will not be ready by den

best of luck

chacho ave said it all, u need to tell us the condition dat call for The AP then everybody can contribute remember it is a team work
What actually happened was that my wife couldn't satisfy the Consular (Lady) as she requested her to talk on her project for 2mins and my wife couldnt explain in details. She told the lady she can not remember vividly and the Lady responded to her that she just graduated 3yrs ago and she has already forgotten her degree project. She also asked some questions on her course and she couldn't answer satisfactorily as well.

My wife's has communication problem as she cannot fully express herself. She grew up in a remote area and that has really affected are English. We have a little baby as well which was just a month old on the day of our interview. She requested, we should get an international passport for him when coming back again. In short, that was how the interview went.

I am looking forward to you guys comment.

u are very rite, there should be a very good reason for cases being pending for administrative processes,

pls open up so we know wat to write

Yeah modest u correct,lets hope they come open and tell us what happened to them and whats the situation at the embassy now:confused:

Please what do you fill, cos am afraid about it.

My case number 00015***

Thanks and looking forward to hearing from you guys.

BODE:)

seekarim;the case number u wrote in ur post [15***]u are not yet current for CP yet,so how come u went for CP or u writting a wrong case number. please come open,its one house:eek:

What actually happened was that my wife couldn't satisfy the Consular (Lady) as she requested her to talk on her project for 2mins and my wife couldnt explain in details. She told the lady she can not remember vividly and the Lady responded to her that she just graduated 3yrs ago and she has already forgotten her degree project. She also asked some questions on her course and she couldn't answer satisfactorily as well.

My wife's has communication problem as she cannot fully express herself. She grew up in a remote area and that has really affected are English. We have a little baby as well which was just a month old on the day of our interview. She requested, we should get an international passport for him when coming back again. In short, that was how the interview went.

I am looking forward to you guys comment.

OK brother,now the i see the issue.Syntaxpro who is the primary applicant{you or your wife},during the CP were interviewed as well.see am not blaming u both but i guess if u have been reading the threads u wud have known that she should been prepared for that type of questions to be asked. but my opinion is that they will go for investigation abt the genuineness of ur wife`s degree and any other thing they need.just keep ur fingers crossed and never forget to put ur matter for divine help.

Re : Administrative processing

I do think u will get ur visa if the findings go well that the documents u submitted were ok.but meanwhile try and call the embassy or better still send them an email bcos that is hard copy evidence that u made an enquiry about ur case. keep ur faith in God

Thanks for your response Temii. Please be praying for me also. I know all my documents are real. I don't have problem with that. I pray who ever they will meet for my enquiry will respond immediately so my case will not be delayed.

Administrative Processing

Hi gangs, is there any one in the house who went through administrative processing before getting his/her visa?

please respond.

Thanks

waec result

Good day to all the members of this great forum.

Somebody help me pls. I have a notification of result from WAEC, is that the actual paper needed or do I go to WAEC office for a certificate.

i.e. Can the notification of result serve the purpose at interview?

Case: 2008AF00007xxx
NL Received April 10, 2007
Waiting for 2nd package.

Administrative Processing

house come to talk of it whats happen, since November almost every one going for interviews were told that their cases are pending for administrative processes,please as davall said those that have gone for interviews and were told to wait for administrative process should explain to us their situation and how the interview session went.

Hi getshorty, what happened to my case that resulted to administrative processing was that i was asked to list all the courses i did in my higher institution from year 1 to final year and explain each. I tried my best but i could not remember all at that moment. I was also asked questions on my Maths and physics which i did well in my o level but the woman said she was not satisfy with the answers i gave her on list of courses in the University. I also tried to let the woman know that i graduated five years ago and totally out of my field. I read biochemistry (5yrs ago) and i have been practicing administration ever since i graduated but the woman insisted i should remember at least 80% biochemistry since that was the course i read.

What actually happened was that i least expected the questions I was asked. i was thinking i will be asked about my work or stuff like that only. i have not joined this forum before then. i did not have the idea of the questions they normally ask.

Last edited by a moderator:
Waec

Hello house, I was at WAEC yesterday to do an amendment on my result that had an error (middle name omitted). I paid for the amendment and a letter was written for me addressed to the embassy to serve as a back up since they took the original form me. I also went to do the verification for that result and I was told that the letter would be sent to the embassy along side my verification. I had to hold on with the verification with the intention of doing it next week.

My question is for people that have received such letter from WAEC, is it to be sent to the embassy with the verification or am I to go with the letter on the interview day.

Please o!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your prompt response will be appreciated, as I will be going back to WAEC next week for the verification.

CASE Number- 2008AF00008xxx
Awaiting 2nd Letter

Cameroonian winner

You guys in naija are very lucky. In cameroon we are going through hell. Receiving a second pack or even being interviewed still leaves you at the starting point. Just almost everybody is being asked to ``go and wait for administative processing and further clearance before you could be called for another interview``.IN fact here one goes away with the impresion that ambassy authorities are bent on reducing the number of visa holders to its bearest minimum. I am afraid they classify cameroon as ineligible in the very near future.

Dear ntumnui, there are definitely Cameroonian winners getting visas, even if there are many who are first going through AP; by the way we have a Cameroonian forum where you can read more experiences from Cameroonian, the link is http://www.franceservice.com/forum/index.php?action=vthread&forum=2&topic=468&page=-1#24
To the naija forumists (adebayo, Mamaj, JRCIE, Modest etc) let me tell you that you have been such a blessing to me; I have learned so much from you guys and I thank God for you. Through you I came to have a different view of naijas (sorry to be honest here), and I especially appreciated seeing you putting God first, thanks to Pastor Adebayo’s leadership. The new pastor in the 2008 house has not yet fully started his ministry and I pray God to give him strength and wisdom to carry out his divine mission.
As you can see I had a successful interview and I can’t stop praising God for what He has done; I know it is just the beginning of the journey with the Shepherd of my soul. All Glory be to HIM!!!
God bless you all and see you at the other side of the Atlantic.

God Grace’
CN: 2008AF000053xx
received NL april 2007
May 2007 returned pack to kcc
Sept 2007 appointment letter received
Interview on October 2x; was asked to go and wait for administrative processing (verification of my spouse birth certificate)
Received the embassy call on November 1x and went to the embassy on Nov 2x; AP was declared successful
November 29th: Visa collected for real , getting ready to move…

Hello house, I was at WAEC yesterday to do an amendment on my result that had an error (middle name omitted). I paid for the amendment and a letter was written for me addressed to the embassy to serve as a back up since they took the original form me. I also went to do the verification for that result and I was told that the letter would be sent to the embassy along side my verification. I had to hold on with the verification with the intention of doing it next week.

My question is for people that have received such letter from WAEC, is it to be sent to the embassy with the verification or am I to go with the letter on the interview day.

Please o!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your prompt response will be appreciated, as I will be going back to WAEC next week for the verification.

CASE Number- 2008AF00008xxx
Awaiting 2nd Letter

Hi La chic,
I think it's better for you to go with your letter whether WAEC will send it to the embassy or not.