• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2008 Lucky Winners From Nigeria

Please clarification.

Well, I am not Onyii, he is the annointed Pastor. However what I meant is that we have two cases already where the faith of the Principal Applicants have been decided by the derivatives, one positive result, and the other negative. The requirements for derivatives does not include WAEC or any other academic records, and that is why Onyii's friend case still amuse me, bcos ordinarily, he is not suppose to brings his academic pali. But God knows. Derivatives should atleast be prepared to answer questions that bothers on relationship and their job experiences. House what do you think?

Please every body let me make this correction and clarifications about the couples I told you guys about. It was not the mans waec that was faked, rather the man helped her wife to fake the wifes WAEC. That is to say it was the wife that was disqualified including the husband as the derivative.

Thanks Oga

Hello, we need to know this, it is not that our qualifications outside the states is useless, it if very useful.
See my guys , u will get a job, it is the salary that will determine if u love it or not, then when u attend the same interview with an oyinbo, u can give answers to the outcome..........................:confused:

But when u do nursing or any course in the health area, u will get jobs without stress and u can add extra hours so that u can make more money, reason why people rush nursing.

if u get a job with the government ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh marvelous, u dont need to know anybody just apply and wait, if u wish to.

This infor is an extract from evaluation service auto responce, it is equipped with various degress of their sites, they may be useful

This is an automatic response to the message that you sent World Education Services (WES). Please read it completely and carefully because it may contain the information that you seek.

WES evaluates ALL legitimate educational credentials issued by recognized institutions located outside of the United States.

If you have submitted an application to WES and wish to follow up on it, or check its status, please go to our Applicant Status Page https://www.wes.org/appstatus/

Applications for credential evaluation can be obtained on our Application Page http://www.wes.org/application/

If you have a completed WES evaluation and wish to order additional copies, go to http://www.wes.org/fees/obtain.asp

Information about the types of evaluations offered by WES is given at our Evaluation Types Page http://www.wes.org/fees/evaltypes.asp

Information about the documents that you must submit for evaluation is given at our Required Documents Page http://www.wes.org/required/

Information about our fees can be found at our Fees Page http://www.wes.org/fees/

The WES website http://www.wes.org contains all the necessary information and detailed instructions. It will show you step-by-step how to submit an application for evaluation.

If you have a special need or a question that is not answered in our website, please go to the Contact Us page http://www.wes.org/contact.asp section of our website

FOR PERSONNEL FROM ACADEMIC INSTITUTIONS

Personnel from academic institutions are invited to go to http://www.wes.org/academic/ for information on the services that WES provides for institutions.

Thank you for your interest.

Oga Modest, Thanks for this Helpful Explanations

Please every body let me make this correction and clarifications about the couples I told you guys about. It was not the mans waec that was faked, rather the man helped her wife to fake the wifes WAEC. That is to say it was the wife that was disqualified including the husband as the derivative.

Onyii thanks for that correction. I thought as much though.

Nevertheless derivatives should provide only the required documents. Sometimes over sabi fit bring wahala'ooooo

Case Closed!!!!!!!!!!!!

Case closed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I thot it was the derivative that had issue. Principal aaplicants, keep ur records straight.

Onyii thanks for that correction. I thought as much though.

Nevertheless derivatives should provide only the required documents. Sometimes over sabi fit bring wahala'ooooo

It really dosen't matter which one of em has a fake document. if the Consular should suspect that either one of them as a phony document, they both will be disqualified.

It really dosen't matter which one of em has a fake document. if the Consular should suspect that either one of them as a phony document, they both will be disqualified.

Johnkent I disaggree with you on that one but I don't find it useful to go deeper into the issue.
The bottom line is that everybody should bring along "CLEAN" documents on judgement day.

Johnkent I disaggree with you on that one but I don't find it useful to go deeper into the issue.
The bottom line is that everybody should bring along "CLEAN" documents on judgement day.

I don't know where you are from, but if you are interveiwing at the US Consulate in Nigeria, U better have it at the back of your mind that both spouses will be disqualified if the consular finds anything phony about the documents presented.
Fraud is not acceptable and if it is determined that fraud (a crime) is being commited, both will be denied a visa and might be barred from entering the US for a number of yrs.
I don't know why you are finding it difficult to understand that.

Great!

Gud day everybody.

I got email from Kcc today that Interview has been scheduled for me on 12th Dec and that a notification letter will be mailed to me from KCC within the next 7-10 business day. Am so happy about this and I praise God for it.

May the good Lord of this house put testimony in every memeber of this house Mouth in Jesus name, Amen!

And Amen. I got a similar mail from KCC today and my Interview is scheduled for 11th of December.

House please what next? Can I mail the Embassy about this or I just go straight to them with the copy of the mail sent to me from KCC. I hope it is not too early to start the Medical and CP Stuff.

Thanks.

Consider this.

Thanks Onyii for the explanation.
I think we all need to watch something that I believe might just be of help. Three people in the house with someone out there already advised that one "must not try to impress by bringing in documents more than required". House, Can certification obtained after submission of forms to KCC be included as evidence of education?
As blackgerman put it, no over shabi.
Cheers. Chacho wey you dey now.

i dey here o!

j cloud am here o.still nursing the pains from the injection ysterday?ve u heard from any of those two guys?or do u have any of their numbers?

j cloud am here o.still nursing the pains from the injection ysterday?ve u heard from any of those two guys?or do u have any of their numbers?

I have only one number but want to give him time till around 7pm Nigerian time before calling. I know they both will get it. God is on our side.

And Amen. I got a similar mail from KCC today and my Interview is scheduled for 11th of December.

House please what next? Can I mail the Embassy about this or I just go straight to them with the copy of the mail sent to me from KCC. I hope it is not too early to start the Medical and CP Stuff.

Thanks.

You can go right away to the embassy with the email for your medical forms as it is not too early to start your medicals.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Onyii for the explanation.
I think we all need to watch something that I believe might just be of help. Three people in the house with someone out there already advised that one "must not try to impress by bringing in documents more than required". House, Can certification obtained after submission of forms to KCC be included as evidence of education?
As blackgerman put it, no over shabi.
Cheers. Chacho wey you dey now.

Yes, but why would you wanna do that? save yourself the trouble my guy.
Trust me on this, my husband had a similar experience as he was bombarded with some many questions, if not for GOD and that he is a little hot, na another story we for they talk here.

But if you dey hot too, you fit include am ooooo but to be honest, no try am

Yes, but why would you wanna do that? save yourself the trouble my guy.
Trust me on this, my husband had a similar experience as he was bombarded with some many questions, if not for GOD and that he is a little hot, na another story we for they talk here.

But if you dey hot too, you fit include am ooooo but to be honest,no try am

Thanks your excellency,
A word is enough for the wise.

chimexrow

I agree with yah all, dnt impress the oyibos with documents cuz watever you present its wat they would use against yah at the interview. But if you know sey u carry FAYA, u fit carri catelog dey go...lets all be WISE...

u see

Oga Modest thanks for your advice. Actually, I have two WAEC result. One has 5 credits with my entire name intact but the other is the one am having issue with. I will try and see if waec will give me a letter to back it up.I pary they do because like you said it’s a big risk dropping the cert with them considering my case number.

CN: 2008AF00008XXX
SENT NL: June, 2007.
KCC Confirmed receipt
Awaiting 2nd package

u see why kcc said mails should not be sent to them, i feel we are abusing the whole thing
u should have bothered about the mail u sent to kcc, for Gods sake u have 5 credits which is all that is reqrd of ur o'level except u dont have maths and english, besides the one that doesn't have ur full anme does not really matter, u can still use it once there is no error.
best of luck

Re:La Chic

Hello house, I have an issue with my waec result( Omission of middle name).I went to WAEC and I was told to go back to my secondary school and get a letter then come back to WAEC for the correction. Then yesterday I was told by a WAEC official that to get a new WAEC result with all my names in it will take 6months to 1year. I dont know what else to do.

Plsease house I need your advice.

I had a similar problem with mine too. But somehow got it corrected. All you need is a sealed letter from WAEC addressed to the embassy when you are going for the interview to cover up for the mistake. This doesn't come easy. You have to know someone in WAEC otherwise, they'll tell you they don't give letters until your original certificate is withdrawn. It is possible to get a letter of amendment after a N5000 amendment fee + verification fee of N5000 to go with your original certificate to the embassy. Like i said, it depends on who you know.

I had a similar problem with mine too. But somehow got it corrected. All you need is a sealed letter from WAEC addressed to the embassy when you are going for the interview to cover up for the mistake. This doesn't come easy. You have to know someone in WAEC otherwise, they'll tell you they don't give letters until your original certificate is withdrawn. It is possible to get a letter of amendment after a N5000 amendment fee + verification fee of N5000 to go with your original certificate to the embassy. Like i said, it depends on who you know.

i thick la chic should get in touch with u privately for this issue to be resolved, since he has informed kcc about it.
dont be surprised that all the mails we send to kcc are been forwarded to the embassy concerned.

Good news.

Hey Chacho, one of the guys made it. He was asked to pay the balance and pick up in a month's time. I told him to send details of his interview so that I can post for all the house to see.
Nice day to all.