• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2008 Lucky Winners From Nigeria

My case number is 2008EU000005xx, , ADVANCE NOTIFICATION OF THE DIVERSITY (DV) IMMIGRANT CATEGORY RANK CUT-OFFS WHICH WILL APPLY IN DECEMBER for Europe is 11.100.
Twice I called KCC about scheduling of my interview, and I was told that my case is on processing also they told me to call them on October 20, 2007.
I was accepting to be scheduled in October month, but up to know nothing.
What do you thing am I going to scheduled soon or what is going on?

NOV/DEc

My case number is 2008EU000005xx, , ADVANCE NOTIFICATION OF THE DIVERSITY (DV) IMMIGRANT CATEGORY RANK CUT-OFFS WHICH WILL APPLY IN DECEMBER for Europe is 11.100.
Twice I called KCC about scheduling of my interview, and I was told that my case is on processing also they told me to call them on October 20, 2007.
I was accepting to be scheduled in October month, but up to know nothing.
What do you thing am I going to scheduled soon or what is going on?

Since you are told to call back October 20th that means to me that you are probably going to be scheduled by November or at most December. I think this Dv Visa stuff is not how soon you are schedule for an interview but how well your interview is.

Hello all please they said Affidavit must not be recent ones. I hope it did not include NPC certificate.? I mean one can obtain NPC any time you want.? shee:)Abeg I hope cane no dey around...make una no flug me oooooooo:D

Yes ,at your own time:)

oh my God

Admiral,are u 15 years old? If so,i,m afraid why U are rushing to USA for.

He is in the best age to migrate, not old age like urs.:D
u know sabi say the guy na miss american citizen just by 20 years while u miss am by 45 years, abi nobe 40 years u be now:D

if the guy has his school cert this is actually a very good age for him
congratulations my guy

Dont Fake

How how is every Body doing ? hope All is well...:)

I just want to share this story with you all so that every body can be alert..
A friend of mine help one guy to filled the dv lottery 2008. luckily to him he won. He got married after getting the first package. when i heard about the news i was telling my friend to contact the guy so that i can educate him about the Dv stuff and also introduce him to this great forum. Unfortunately, my friend could not contact the guy because he had not the guys phone number.
Just toady the guy came to my friend and was telling him that he had his interview. But was denied Visa. Reason Being that the went to the Interview with Fake WAEC. Can you Imagine that..???:eek:

why on Earth can some one be going to the interview with a fake result.? the worst part of it, is that it was the wife who was the principal applicant and she was pregnant.. hoping to soon give birth to American citizen. Story had it that she nearly delivered the baby untimely in the embassy when the news was unfolded to them that they have been denied Visa..

My people if you are here and you have such thing in Mind, you had better have a rethink. It will be better you quietly sit for waec or NECo and play the on going Lottery 2009 and God Will Help you.

"My people Perish due to the lack of Information"

Dont Fake!!

How how is every Body doing ? hope All is well...:)

I just want to share this story with you all so that every body can be alert..
A friend of mine help one guy to filled the dv lottery 2008. luckily to him he won. He got married after getting the first package. when i heard about the news i was telling my friend to contact the guy so that i can educate him about the Dv stuff and also introduce him to this great forum. Unfortunately, my friend could not contact the guy because he had not the guys phone number.
Just toady the guy came to my friend and was telling him that he had his interview. But was denied Visa. Reason Being that the went to the Interview with Fake WAEC. Can you Imagine that..???:eek:

why on Earth can some one be going to the interview with a fake result.? the worst part of it, is that it was the wife who was the principal applicant and she was pregnant.. hoping to soon give birth to American citizen. Story had it that she nearly delivered the baby untimely in the embassy when the news was unfolded to them that they have been denied Visa..

My people if you are here and you have such thing in Mind, you had better have a rethink. It will be better you quietly sit for waec or NECo and play the on going Lottery 2009 and God Will Help you.

"My people Perish due to the lack of Information"

Dont Fake!!

I want to use this opportunity to reiterate that derivatives also should be prepared as principal applicant.
The guy does not deserve my pity, he actually reaped what he sowed. I only pity the wife who probably may have correct and genuine documents. But come to think of it, the requirements from derivatives is only BC, Marriage certificate and evidence of relationship. May be the guy want to impress, and got himself fixed forever.
May God help us but we need to help ourselves. Heaven help those who help themselves.

Hi Fvour1,

Thank for joining this forum. My first time seeing a high case number on this forum. Please be strong and all will be well with you

I want to use this opportunity to reiterate that derivatives also should be prepared as principal applicant.
The guy does not deserve my pity, he actually reaped what he sowed. I only pity the wife who probably may have correct and genuine documents. But come to think of it, the requirements from derivatives is only BC, Marriage certificate and evidence of relationship. May be the guy want to impress, and got himself fixed forever.
May God help us but we need to help ourselves. Heaven help those who help themselves.

Yes they guy spoil it not just for his family but he has raised more doubt to every cert that we are going to present to the US embassy.However, God will do it for them with clean heart. HEAVEN HELPS EVERYBODY... YOU DONT NEED TO HELP YOURSELF TO RECEIVE FROM HEAVEN.. OUR BROTHER REFUSED TO RECEIVE FROM HEAVEN BY PRESENTING FAKE CERTIFICATE.:) Grace of God to everyone :)

Chimexrow

That guy deserves 24strokes of KWOBOKO. wat on earth rang inside his brain to have presented fraudlent certificate. That\s very bad, you see why the oyigbo's sometimes denie geinuine applicant, just cuz of that Ruffian...Well God's favour will never cease from this forum as I know God will always go before each and every one of us here. But my advice to all is plz go with geinuine documents even if you aint have the whole requirement, God who see's ur clean heart will show mercy...lets cross our fingers....CIAO

That guy deserves 24strokes of KWOBOKO. wat on earth rang inside his brain to have presented fraudlent certificate. That\s very bad, you see why the oyigbo's sometimes denie geinuine applicant, just cuz of that Ruffian...Well God's favour will never cease from this forum as I know God will always go before each and every one of us here. But my advice to all is plz go with geinuine documents even if you aint have the whole requirement, God who see's ur clean heart will show mercy...lets cross our fingers....CIAO
Where aer the elders in this house that bring cane around.. Pls letz get this guy and trash hell out of his head!!!!!!!!!!!! e no just try

Hi Hopes

Hi guys,

Those of us who have high CN need your encouragement and prayers in order to make it to the US cos it is fraustrating to win the lottery and later not being current. For myself, I derive encouragement from jcries who from my research happened to be among the last set that got their visa. Please I want to read some words of encouragement from you guys.

Oga Modest I like your Jamaican patua. Jah Bless. Yea man:)

Baba Aladura you have abandoned your people oooo. what is happening? you left us in the cold. please come around and make your presence felt againoooo

Hi every one please lets encourage our less privillaged partners who dont have access to internet so that they can be informed about the dv program. It is good to pass Information to any body who you come accross that the 2009 dv program is on now so that people will be aware and apply online. Also since we sort of know the rules, we will endeavor to guide them in filling the online forms so that if they eventually win, their chances of getting visa will not be hampered by the mistake they made while applying. For example, the issue of Full names, Spelling, Date of birth, Place of birth and other minor issues, that some people, especially, we Africans neglect. Thanx and have a nice day.

Last edited by a moderator:
I dey here

HTML:
Baba Aladura you have abandoned your people oooo. what is happening? you left us in the cold. please come around and make your presence felt againoooo
I dey here; thanks for asking. Like most of our people, I check the forum everyday except Saturday when I have to attend to pressing matters or days when my work schedule does not permit.
As you advised I have been rallying my family members to apply for the lottery and informing them about potential pitfalls to avoid when they fill-out the enrtry form.
Most of the issues being raised are being adequately answered, that is why I keep quiet if there is nothing to add [I believe that is how we are taught]
Good luck to all.

WAEC Result

Hello house, I have an issue with my waec result( Omission of middle name).I went to WAEC and I was told to go back to my secondary school and get a letter then come back to WAEC for the correction. Then yesterday I was told by a WAEC official that to get a new WAEC result with all my names in it will take 6months to 1year. I dont know what else to do.

Plsease house I need your advice.

You will be current

Hi guys,

Those of us who have high CN need your encouragement and prayers in order to make it to the US cos it is fraustrating to win the lottery and later not being current. For myself, I derive encouragement from jcries who from my research happened to be among the last set that got their visa. Please I want to read some words of encouragement from you guys.

Guy No shekin..:) You will surelly be current. do you know that the total Number of winners for 2008 is smaller than that of 2007, Again looking at the speed by which the number is moving..I tell you 25xxx will even be current...Believe it..:D

Also since we sort of know the rules, we will endeavor to guide them in filling the online forms so that if they eventually win, their chances of getting visa will not be hampered by the mistake they made while applying. For example, the issue of Full names, Spelling, Date of birth, Place of birth and other minor issues, that some people, especially, we Africans neglect. Thanx and have a nice day.[/QUOTE]

The funny and the bad thing about Our people is that when you are trying to educate some of this guys who are appling for the Dv lottery on what to do. they wont listen to you. unless you start singing to them Look.. i won this Dv for 2008 .. which i hate doing...:)..But then.. We can only keep advertising and telling those who care to listen..That the Door to America is Open ooo.. Let those who like Geniue things Come and enter oo.. time shall come when NIgeria will no longer be Qualified to Play American Dv lottery oo..ohh U dont know??..:D

better opportunities

Hello House, I read a thread in the 2007 winners and I think is worth sharing. It is about members of the house who are graduates and would want to use their graduate certificates abroad. I read that what is required is to send your academic transcript to verifying bodies who will evaluate your result to their standard. When this is done (although u are usually placed on queue) you are sure to have a graduate job after evaluation.
I got talking with one person and she told me that she had sent hers for evaluation and that all her A-grades were reviewed upwards to A+ and Bs are rated A etc. She has not started work though but expecting one soon. She studied English her in Nigeria. But the other winner of DV 2007 where I read it from, studied accounting and is working with it.
So I do not think is all about low profile jobs since we are legal immegrants. So my people, lets keep hope alive, we may have good opportunities.