• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2008 Lucky Winners From Nigeria

what's should be the reply if it's asked that 'dont u have anybody in mind thatu can include bc after now u may not be opportuned to do that' bc i will be getting married soon in the real sense. Enjoyed all i av read here so far. Thanks

Welcome to the house

what's should be the reply if it's asked that 'dont u have anybody in mind thatu can include bc after now u may not be opportuned to do that' bc i will be getting married soon in the real sense. Enjoyed all i av read here so far. Thanks

Okay Ay thanks for Joining the winning house. You are blessed because your heart has found answers and peace. Thanks also for being smart enough to edit your signature. Good luck! Ndewo!

whats' happening at the embassy that no one is shareing his or her interview experience with the hosue. l wonderooooo, please all that have attended interview let us know how it went, you know that information is power.

CN case number 2008Af00023**
received notification on 30th March 2007
sent forms back april 5 2007
ive not received 2nd package
date of interview 25 oct. 2007
went to the embassy for enquiry 10th sept. 2007
14th september 2007 got my 2nd package dated 29th august 2007
medicals completer

hello pal,
i have this technical question to ask pls. Let's look at this scenario

if i'll be i'll be 15 years old in December and my interview comes up in November, what age do i claim to be if im asked by the consular what age i am. Will i tell him/her that im 14 yrs old or 15.
However, in the dsp form i filled 15yrs and on the medical report the doctor fills 14 yrs old, which should i claim pls.

hello pal,

if i'll be i'll be 15 years old in December and my interview comes up in November, what age do i claim to be if im asked by the consular what age i am. Will i tell him/her that im 14 yrs old or 15.
However, in the dsp form i filled 15yrs and on the medical report the doctor fills 14 yrs old, which should i claim pls.

Admiral I guess you have made my day. I've been laughing since I read this question. It's not that stupid. It's very funny.
The answer is simple:
If you are asked at any measurable time period before your 15th birthday (usually 1 day) what your age is, the answer is that you are 14 years old. Period.
AGE is time already spent and not time to be spent. A child who is 1 year old is a child who has spent more than 1 year and less than 2 years on earth.

You may decide to make this technical but that was not the aim of the question. Technically speaking after your 14th birthday you start living your 15th "life year". This information is definitely relevant to a life insurance company but not to the US Department of State. So technically you are 14 years old from your 14th birthday until the day before your 15th birthday.
Have a happy weekend Admiral

Re:admiral

hello pal,

If you have passed 14 and going on 15years, you just write 14+ as your age. They would understand that you are between 14 and 15

thanks guy for the response, however, i filled 15yrs old in my dsp form and your answer is understood but im afraid this will not work against me o. since im not yet 15yrs.

whats' happening at the embassy that no one is shareing his or her interview experience with the hosue.

I want everybody to note that more than 8000 Nigerians were selected 4 dv 2008 ,but more than 70 percent of the total are not aware of this forum Either some are just knowing the forum now or have known it and do not know the relevance of it and do not register as a member.On the day of my interview,I was given dv tag 20,and more than 20 dv winners were interviewed.On my first visit to the embassy/Kamorass,i,ve met at least 4 dv winners who do not know of the existence of the forum.Even yesterday,a guy just called me at about 8.30pm and that he wanted to see me urgently.I asked him to meet me up at a beer parlour.He came and to my surprise he presented his second package to me and his interview has been fixed for nov 7th,and he does not know anything abt Kamorass,etc.He was able to locate me through me GSM NO.08032378860 and my previous post where I put SAPELE,my place of origin.
I will like to suggest to the house that everybody should from now on post thier valid GSM number,place of residence and e-mail address bcos most times we may not be chance to go to the cafe and telephone calls cld help in this regard.HOUSE DO U APPROVE OF MY SUGGESTION? If not,then I have no option but to delete those datas of mine.
CASE NUMBER------------------------2008AF000022XX:D
IST NL RECEIVED---------------------APRIL 2007:D
SENT TO KCC----------------------- APRIL 2007:cool:
INTERVIEW DATE---------------------3 OCT,2007:D
INTERVIEW---------------------------SUCCESSFUL:D
PICK UP DATE 4 VISA-----------------2 NOV,2007:cool:

whats' happening at the embassy that no one is shareing his or her interview experience with the hosue.

I want everybody to note that more than 8000 Nigerians were selected 4 dv 2008 ,but more than 70 percent of the total are not aware of this forum Either some are just knowing the forum now or have known it and do not know the relevance of it and do not register as a member.On the day of my interview,I was given dv tag 20,and more than 20 dv winners were interviewed.On my first visit to the embassy/Kamorass,i,ve met at least 4 dv winners who do not know of the existence of the forum.Even yesterday,a guy just called me at about 8.30pm and that he wanted to see me urgently.I asked him to meet me up at a beer parlour.He came and to my surprise he presented his second package to me and his interview has been fixed for nov 7th,and he does not know anything abt Kamorass,etc.He was able to locate me through me GSM NO.08032378860 and my previous post where I put SAPELE,my place of origin.
I will like to suggest to the house that everybody should from now on post thier valid GSM number,place of residence and e-mail address bcos most times we may not be chance to go to the cafe and telephone calls cld help in this regard.HOUSE DO U APPROVE OF MY SUGGESTION? If not,then I have no option but to delete those datas of mine.

Not too bad but since all of are flying a kite as per our identity l dont know:confused:

Not too bad but since all of us are flying a kite as per our identity l dont know:confused:

You don't give out your personal info online for security reasons.

Johnkent,

You Are Right But You Can Give Your Email Address. Let Us Get To Talk, My Number And Your Are Withing Same Range . When Do You Think We Within 10,000 Plus Will Likely Be Interviewed, What Are You Doing Now Interms Of Preparation

please could somebody respond

this question still borders me.

this question still borders me.

All they want from us is to be truthful, so l think one should simply say that he or she has a fiancee that he will marry soon and IF IT IS OK that he or she will want to include her name.:)

Cheap browsing

Good idea, but i remember a post about someone being arrested at the embassy because his case number had already been dealt with. I am in Ghana but i will like to suggest an alternative to going to cafe or giving out your phone number: if you have gprs on your phone, search for and download OPERA MINI browser (preferably the BETA 4 version) onto your phone. Go to menu, tools, settings and uncheck "download images". I visit the forum at least three times a day, all on my phone. Please it is expensive if you let images show. Good luck.

Last edited by a moderator:
Chimexrow

CASE NO:2008AF00006042
FIRST NL RECIEVED 31ST MAY 2007
NL SENT TO KCC JUNE 10TH 2007
KCC:RECIEVED NL 30TH OF JUNE
Second Letter Received:OCT 8th 07
Interview Date Confirmed:7th Nov.07
Started Medicals 10th of OCT
Medicals to be completed 22nd OCT