• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2008 Lucky Winners From Nigeria

Guys, don't get yourselves all worked out for nothing on the issue place of birth.

If you filled in the city you were given birth to in the DV e-form, and you did the same with the supporting documents,then,I don't think there will be a problem with that.

In my case, my place of birth on the DV e-form and other documents reads Ojota BUT on my passport, place of birth is indicated Lagos.

Re:jrcies

hello,

In my case by birth certificate was issued in Surulere LGA, but filled lagos as city where i was born in the Initial DV entry. I knew lagos was a city, the world sees lagos as one, and it would be somehow filling surulere as city. I also had it at the back of my mind what my passport had as my POB, which is Lagos.

All other forms sent to KCC had Lagos, Lagos has both city and state as POB respectively to allow for consistency. But by birth certificate had surulere. If you read all my analysis, and lookups links on "Are LGAs cities or Is Lagos a city/state", you'll understand what i'm saying - Lagos is seen as a city state, while LGAs are closer to being called towns.

hello pals. i will like to know if evidences of properties /investment owned will be required during the interview.

Hello house,can somebody please give me links that will enable me apply for undergraduate program in any of the biomedical fields on scholarship?

Guys, don't get yourselves all worked out for nothing on the issue place of birth.

If you filled in the city you were given birth to in the DV e-form, and you did the same with the supporting documents,then,I don't think there will be a problem with that.

In my case, my place of birth on the DV e-form and other documents reads Ojota BUT on my passport, place of birth is indicated Lagos.

Thank you your Excellency,
I think we have been unduly worried, but mind you ma, if you have not shared your case which is the same with mine, the discussion would have continued. Thank you again, I am relieved.
Oga Modest, I can not leave this blessed house even after I must have relocated to Ame. The house has given me so much and paying back must be unlimited. The adage says "information is power". Who on this earth does not want power?. Please enjoy the long weekend.
God bless you all.

Last edited by a moderator:

Today is ur pick up

i hope u have gone to the embassy and come back as i write.

Congratulatioooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooons one more time
It is not easy, after about one year of intensive waiting

help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

please house, i like to know if i can change my sponsorer or if i can go with out any affidavit of support,because my sponsor has travel out of states.can this affect my visa? because am married and i will like my wife to join me later.i also have working experience and 5 o level credits.my interveiw 6TH of november please help..

hello,

In my case by birth certificate was issued in Surulere LGA, but filled lagos as city where i was born in the Initial DV entry. I knew lagos was a city, the world sees lagos as one, and it would be somehow filling surulere as city. I also had it at the back of my mind what my passport had as my POB, which is Lagos.

All other forms sent to KCC had Lagos, Lagos has both city and state as POB respectively to allow for consistency. But by birth certificate had surulere. If you read all my analysis, and lookups links on "Are LGAs cities or Is Lagos a city/state", you'll understand what i'm saying - Lagos is seen as a city state, while LGAs are closer to being called towns.

oga dont get ur self worked up pls
in the dv u said u were born in lagos, which is a city, ur birth cert also has lagos state in the heaed paper i suppose,
no problems now.
except i dont understand u

yes

please house, i like to know if i can change my sponsorer or if i can go with out any affidavit of support,because my sponsor has travel out of states.can this affect my visa? because am married and i will like my wife to join me later.i also have working experience and 5 o level credits.my interveiw 6TH of november please help..

u can change ur sponsor. u compulsorily need an affidavit of support, u may not go with it during ur interview, but that will delay ur visa, as u will have to go back to complete ur process
if u want ur wife to join u later, it is ok. but pls make sure u guys attend the interview together, the visa is 6 months, so she can join u before the expiration of the visa

Thank you your Excellency,
I think we have been unduly worried, but mind you ma, if you have not shared your case which is the same with mine, the discussion would have continued. Thank you again, I am relieved.
Oga Modest, I can not leave this blessed house even after I must have relocated to Ame. The house has given me so much and paying back must be unlimited. The adage says "information is power". Who on this earth does not want power?. Please enjoy the long weekend.
God bless you all.

Ameeeeeeeeeeeeeen

pls send my own Awe meat ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Onyii lead us in prayer.

Ameeeeeeeeeeeeeen

pls send my own Awe meat ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Oga Modest, I don't know anything about Awe meat ooo. I no dey chop am. Ordained Pastor of this house lead us in prayers ooo. We seriously need God. I have taken my time to read all through the first 36 pages of the 2007 thread and I marvelled at the pace of encouragement and faith exhibited via prayers. We need to improve on the 2007. Pastor Adebayo, where are thou? Please don't abandon us, Mama J, Wld, Sinexworld, Tunde, Temi, yebomi and others, we need you. The experiences posted are so creamy to be ignored. God bless this house forever.

Oga Modest, I don't know anything about Awe meat ooo. I no dey chop am. Ordained Pastor of this house lead us in prayers ooo. We seriously need God. I have taken my time to read all through the first 36 pages of the 2007 thread and I marvelled at the pace of encouragement and faith exhibited via prayers. We need to improve on the 2007. Pastor Adebayo, where are thou? Please don't abandon us, Mama J, Wld, Sinexworld, Tunde, Temi, yebomi and others, we need you. The experiences posted are so creamy to be ignored. God bless this house forever.

yes God has been good, but we should also give consideration to our muslim brothers
ONE NIGERIA