• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2007 winners From Nigeria

Hi houx

Hi houx,
A very long time.
How are you doing? Hope cool.
Those of you who were able to scale thru, How is the state and your new life?
People like Jrcies,Pastor Adebayo, Modest man and host of others.
New members/winners how una dey? hope cool too? how ur preparation and your case no. being current? hope tension no dey sha? Just take am cool and make sure you check for new release of case no. each month at US website.
The most important thing is to get your documents ready.ok.
Just take am cool sha.
American citizen please remember us in ya prayers ooooooooooo.

Have a nice weekend.

Bye

Hi houx,
A very long time.
New members/winners how una dey? hope cool too? how ur preparation and your case no. being current? hope tension no dey sha? Just take am cool and make sure you check for new release of case no. each month at US website.
Just take am cool sha.

Have a nice weekend.

Bye

Long time McBen,
we dey pray for you, God will make a way where it seems to be no way.
How's everything? Naija and our government?
e go better.

Hope you are cool?

Hi houx,
A very long time.
Just take am cool sha.

Have a nice weekend.

Bye

meeeeeeeeeeeeen long time oooooooooooooooooo, How your end, i just Naija is not treating bad, how life generally

Hi houx,
A very long time.
Just take am cool sha.

Have a nice weekend.

Bye

Hi Ben,
Good to hear from you again.
Got to the states last week and I'm yet to settle in...will keep you posted...

Do have a funfilled Christmas and a prosperous new year ahead!

Ssn

I went to my local social security office to apply for my SSN but was told to wait for 26 days.

The reason is that the department of homeland security may send one to me and they do not want to issue double SSN.

I want to ask, did anyone here receive his/her SSN through the department of homeland?

I went to my local social security office to apply for my SSN but was told to wait for 26 days.

The reason is that the department of homeland security may send one to me and they do not want to issue double SSN.

I want to ask, did anyone here receive his/her SSN through the department of homeland?
No. All came thru the Social Security Administration. They will only verify the anthenticity of your document from DHS.

i got my SSN thru Social Security Administration Office... and it was posted to me 11-12 working days after i applied.....

i also got mine thru d security administration office and it came exactly 11 days after my arrival to the united states.

These questions are for you Johnkent.

How long does it take one to be a RN,year-wise?

Do I have to take the course in a nursing school or in a university?

american

good to read from you, i was goinq to report to cnn, which state are you?

It takes 3 yrs if you go to a 2 yr college (Associates Degree) or 4 yrs for a BSN.

Hi houx

Long time McBen,
we dey pray for you, God will make a way where it seems to be no way.
How's everything? Naija and our government?
e go better.

Yea Man,
Thanks for the compliment. I appreciate you all - Sinexworldwide, Modest man,Jrcies,Pastor Adebayo and others.
2008 winners please kindly learn from the 2007 Dv thread ok.
I am very sure you will learn a lot from our past discussion as regard all you need to know on DV lottery and US embassy.

Naija still dey the way u people leave am comot. We dey waka am like that oooo. Any how sha, we shall join you people soon.

Have a lovely stay in the State.

stay cool.

good to read from you, i was goinq to report to cnn, which state are you?

Thanks for your concern my broda!

I dey MD...I got here about a week and I am aready bored!!!!

And the Social Administration is making matter worst telling me to stay for 26 days before I can apply.
Meaning I will have to stay indoor all month!!!:confused: considering the weather

Did you go to the social security administration office? if not tyr and locate their office close to you. I got mine exactly 15days after my arrival.
Go to their office and explain things to them

Did you go to the social security administration office? if not tyr and locate their office close to you. I got mine exactly 15days after my arrival.
Go to their office and explain things to them

Yes! I've been there twice and I'm still told to wait for 26 days, if I do not receive then, I can apply.

I guess different procedures for differents states.

Thanks for your concern my broda!

I dey MD...I got here about a week and I am aready bored!!!!

And the Social Administration is making matter worst telling me to stay for 26 days before I can apply.
Meaning I will have to stay indoor all month!!!:confused: considering the weather

Well, the 26 days u can take and figure out how to get around town and also look at job prospects. I don't think you want to start working right away

Yes! I've been there twice and I'm still told to wait for 26 days, if I do not receive then, I can apply.

I guess different procedures for differents states.

Ma, you don't need to wait. We came in on the 24th and got to the SSA just yesterday for application and were told the numbers will get to us in a week time. We are also in MD. Don't really know this 26 days all about.
Try another office.