• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2007 winners From Nigeria

MODEST it seems u an authotity in this field.Pls how can i find out the interview dates from the case number. I am a 2008 dv lottery winner. i am currently in UK but going to naija for the interview. pls reply ASAP

MODEST it seems u an authotity in this field.Pls how can i find out the interview dates from the case number. I am a 2008 dv lottery winner. i am currently in UK but going to naija for the interview. pls reply ASAP

everybody is authority here, people whey know immigration law pass lawyers, i give it up for them.
big up my brotha, u gat know problems, i didnt see this in good time but i already posted something for u in 2008 thread

U guys, na wah oh lOng time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111
I missssssssssssssss this house like crazy but i know u guys understand, it's pretty hard for me to come on board all the time knowing that i have nothign much to contribute again.
Jricies sorry my congratulatory message is coming veryyyyyyyyyyyyy late but am happy you got your visa........ see ya over there, anyhow,we go jam [lol]
to the rest of the plps that didn't get to be interviewed, I hope u guys have put in for the new Dv, I have.
Love y'all
Mamaj as always

I missssssssssssssss this house like crazy but i know u guys understand, it's pretty hard for me to come on board all the time knowing that i have nothign much to contribute again.
Jricies sorry my congratulatory message is coming veryyyyyyyyyyyyy late but am happy you got your visa........ see ya over there, anyhow,we go jam [lol]
to the rest of the plps that didn't get to be interviewed, I hope u guys have put in for the new Dv, I have.
Love y'all
Mamaj as always

Hi MamaJ, it is nice to see that you are still around. I pray that you will be successful with the 2009 DV and that you will get a nice low number too.

By the way, who says you have nothing much to contribute? The wealth of knowledge you have gained will always be of help to others. Don't stay away so long next time.

Love y'all
Mamaj as always

You don't have to apologize...I pray your entry is selected this time again and with a low number. I know God can do it and He will do it.

Hope to see you soon in Yankee.

Check in anytime

Love y'all
Mamaj as always
Hello Mama J,
Always good to hear from you; do check in anytime, as often as you can.
Non-winners like myself still check in for the camaraderie.

Not like dat at all

Na so life be? Oga just disappeared without saying anything? Like they say "with immediate effect and automatic alacrity".:D

That definitely will be d last thing i will ever do, this is our house i can't run away from my house, one way to judge a man is by what they do and another way is by what they say to justify what they do, i have been away cos am just settling down here, i informed jrcies asap, and was hoping to get across to the house, just got a laptop now we can be talking again.
Am sorry house, Houston is ok

I read thru past post and i picked a lot of interesting things in there, but i want to say that coming to America should be a personal thing, you should know what you want in life and how to go about it, America is not easy, Nigeria is not easy, even this life we are living is all about risk, i see everybody saying its not easy its not easy yet we are still forging ahead, lest just be greatful unto our creator rather than complaining, like me have always be thinking of obtaining a foreign certificate and i guess this is d time for me to get it, it can't be more easier than this, my bible tells me that with God all things are possible, when others could not plant in d land of isreal Isaac was busy harvesting.

I have come here to make it no matter what and i know with God on my side i will give you guys more testimonies
i might not be online as i used to be pls pardon me, but will always get in touch. see yah

Just joking

That definitely will be d last thing i will ever do, this is our house i can't run away from my house, one way to judge a man is by what they do and another way is by what they say to justify what they do, i have been away cos am just settling down here, i informed jrcies asap, and was hoping to get across to the house, just got a laptop now we can be talking again.

I read thru past post and i picked a lot of interesting things in there, but i want to say that coming to America should be a personal thing, you should know what you want in life and how to go about it, America is not easy, Nigeria is not easy, even this life we are living is all about risk, i see everybody saying its not easy its not easy yet we are still forging ahead, lest just be greatful unto our creator rather than complaining, like me have always be thinking of obtaining a foreign certificate and i guess this is d time for me to get it, it can't be more easier than this, my bible tells me that with God all things are possible, when others could not plant in d land of isreal Isaac was busy harvesting.

I have come here to make it no matter what and i know with God on my side i will give you guys more testimonies
i might not be online as i used to be pls pardon me, but will always get in touch. see yah
Hi Adebayo, It is well. I guess you must realize by the big grin that I was just pulling your legs.
"Say ye to the righteous- it shall be well with him"

Hi Adebayo, It is well. I guess you must realize by the big grin that I was just pulling your legs.
"Say ye to the righteous- it shall be well with him"

Of course i know! think am angry? never ah ba y should i? how u dey? yankee dey o just settling down small small.

Happy For You

Good to hear from you Adebayo; Modest wrote sometimes ago that with Wireless Laptop over there you could always get on the internet.

Also Check Monster.com for the Job Fair coming up in your state & other states in the US:cool:

God Has Done It For Me

HELLO EVERYBODY IN D HOUSE I REALY DO NT KNOW WHERE TO START 4RM
I AM DV 2007 WINNER AND I VE BEEN IN THS FORUM SINCE JUNE 2006 BUT THS IS MY FIRST POST. I WAS AMONG THE LAST SET THT WAS INTERVIEWED IN LAGOS. COS MY CASE NUM WAS VERY HIGH. RIGHT NOW I AM IN ny BROOKLYN I GOT MY VISA FIRST WK OF SEPT 07. AND MACE MY TRIP DOWN HERE FIRST WK NOV. PLS I JUST WANNA SAY SHOUT OUT TO THOSE GREAT MINDS IN THS FORUM, PEOPLE LIKE NANA AGBA, MAMA JCR BODE, LOLADE AND SO MANY I SAID I LL SURELY HAIL U PEOPLE WHEN I ARRIVE HERE COS U PEOPLE REALLY SAVE MY SOME TRANSPORT FROM MY STATE (DELTA) TO LAGOS DURING MY PREPARATION FOR MY INTERVIEW. I WAS ALWAYS ON D SITE BUT NEVER SENT ANY POST. I READ AND UNDERSTOOD ALL THE MESSAGES PEOPLE WHERE SENDING AND SOME WERE SAME PROBS AS MINE SO I JUST DONT BOTHERE TO SEND ANY POST.

God Has Done It For Me

HELLO EVERYBODY IN D HOUSE I REALY DO NT KNOW WHERE TO START 4RM
I AM DV 2007 WINNER AND I VE BEEN IN THS FORUM SINCE JUNE 2006 BUT THS IS MY FIRST POST. I WAS AMONG THE LAST SET THT WAS INTERVIEWED IN LAGOS. COS MY CASE NUM WAS VERY HIGH. RIGHT NOW I AM IN ny BROOKLYN I GOT MY VISA FIRST WK OF SEPT 07. AND MACE MY TRIP DOWN HERE FIRST WK NOV. PLS I JUST WANNA SAY SHOUT OUT TO THOSE GREAT MINDS IN THS FORUM, PEOPLE LIKE NANA AGBA, MAMA JCR BODE, LOLADE AND SO MANY I SAID I LL SURELY HAIL U PEOPLE WHEN I ARRIVE HERE COS U PEOPLE REALLY SAVE MY SOME TRANSPORT FROM MY STATE (DELTA) TO LAGOS DURING MY PREPARATION FOR MY INTERVIEW. I WAS ALWAYS ON D SITE BUT NEVER SENT ANY POST. I READ AND UNDERSTOOD ALL THE MESSAGES PEOPLE WHERE SENDING AND SOME WERE SAME PROBS AS MINE SO I JUST DONT BOTHERE TO SEND ANY POST.

INTERVIED DATE 06/SEP/2007
COLLECT VISA 14/SEP/2007.
ARRIVED NY 8/11/2007