• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2007 winners From Nigeria

Its Alright

It is very sad to post this kind of response. The issue is not about over righteousness or about Church. It does not matter whether you a Xtian/Moslem/Hindu. What we are talking about is learning to use good language. There is no support given by using abusive language. Pls let us watch it;this kind of attitude should be discouraged among us.

The truth always bitter but I just said the truth well its okay.

Originally Posted by adebayo View Post
Hello Oga Tunde, i beg this house is known for one good thing and that is Up-rightness, i wouldn't want us to be using Foul languages in the house like you said and i quote ''but if you meet one skinny idiot she is a consular as well your are fucked'', remember millions of people all over the world are reading this, please let us continue with the good messages we have been preaching and known for. Thanks
Adebayo.

Hello Pastor,

I belive we are all matured and I dont expect you to be over righteous.I dont know how you people feel when the consular reject us for saying the truth. I called her skinny idiot because I saw the way she interviewed 5 people and she refused them meanwhile as I mention window 7 a lot of people react to it that the woman must be a good woman.
Finally this is not a church rather it is a forum and dont forget some people here are not christian and it will be good if we can give ourselves the support needed.I am not saying we should go there and lie but if I say if the need be to cover up then a stich in time saves 9

Good day

Oga Tunde, AM REALLY SORRY if this has offended you in anyway, it won't happen again. Am sorry

Last edited by a moderator:
I was introduced to this forum by my former colleague (Baba Agba) and it has been a wonderful experience going thru the threads since then. I’m very sorry for not contributing.

Special thanks to the initiator (jrcies). You will be favored on your interview date in JESUS name. God bless other regular contributors like Pastor Adebayo, Mama J, WLD, modest…….
I was interviewed last thursday by a lady (very friendly) @ window7. The 1st two DV families were successful and we were the third to be interviewed. My wife and my kids were told to have their seats while I was being interviewed. It was all fun, just like a chat. Here is my experience:

Interviewer: What are your names?
Me: xxxxxxxxx
Interviewer: When were you born?
Me: xxxxxxxx
Interviewer: Where?
Me: Here in Lagos
Interviewer: What do u do now?
Me: I work in a bank.
Interviewer: Where was your mother born?
Me: xxxxxx, Ogun State
Interviewer: How old are your kids?
Me: one is 2yrs+ and the baby is 2months+
Interviewer: Did you go to University or a Polytechnic?
Me: Polytechnic. xxxxxxx, Abeokuta.
Interviewer: What did u study?
Me: Accountancy
Interviewer: Where did you serve?
Me: XXXXXX, Dugbe, Ibadan.
Interviewer: What were your responsibilities?
Me: I was an Account officer handling marketing of banks products and relationships management.
Interviewer: Where did you do have your secondary education?
Me: xxxxxxxxxx, Ibadan.
Interviewer: When did u finish?
Me: 1992
Interviewer: When and how did you meet your wife?
Me: August 2002 in our banking hall when she came to make deposits into an account. We exchanged call cards and started calling each other …………………….
Interviewer: She smiled
Interviewer: When did you get married?
Me: I gave her the dates for both registry and church.
Interviewer: Have u been to the States before?
Me: No.
Interviewer: Can I have ur family pictures?
Me: I handed them over (about 30)
She flipped through and returned them to me.

She congratulated me and later gave me a pick-up slip and was told to pay the encircled amount before the one month pick-up period. We left around 9.20am.

I look forward to knowing you guys more. You are the best!

AF2007AF17XXX

Congrats man.

Hi houx,

Regrettably we were refused the visa.
Unknowingly, our earlier application actually reads that my wife's place of Birth was an XXX state. Incidentally she is the principal applicant.
I guess we missed this out. Every other documents coherently read another XXX State.
We took care of every other things. We were cool, calm and collected at the interview. I have since moved on and interpreted that to mean its probably not good for us or not yet time!

Sorry about that.

Hello My good people, i have been away for some days on official assignment, just came in today, how are you guys doing? am getting the V tmrw for real. see you then.

Pastor

Its alrite do we need to pay the money before the pick up or on the pick up
I already sent the balance to my wife and I ask her to to pay tomorrow
Wish you all the best

Sorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry

Sorry about that.

Were you interviewed by a slim girl?I mean if it were to be that girl 4get it.She will pick that out

Dont worry just move on with life but to all other winners before you send back your NL make sure you have a copy please and read it each day.

I am sorry

hy

helo, my case no is AF200700028XXX,I have returned completed forms to KCC and still waiting for interview date. Pls.........can somebody advise me on what to do if i am not invited after the september 30th?
thanks

welcome

Hello My good people, i have been away for some days on official assignment, just came in today, how are you guys doing? am getting the V tmrw for real. see you then.

yes, i have been counting down, i hope u have bought ticket?

i will like the guys that have travel to pls post their experience about jobs in the states, i dont feel it should be another forum, so that this forum can continue to fxn

Hello Jerci

What a going on hope you have called KCC to get your interview date your number is current.I took out my time to check from your signature please I need to hear from you I beg you deserve it reply

Dear MamaJ/Tunde:D
Thanks alot for your concern. Yes, I now know my interview date.
I have been in school all this while, came to Lagos on Friday to commence my medicals on Saturday.
Would keep you guys posted.

Tunde Congrat on your Visa!!!

helo, my case no is AF200700028XXX,I have returned completed forms to KCC and still waiting for interview date. Pls.........can somebody advise me on what to do if i am not invited after the september 30th?
thanks

Take the time out to read this thread from 1 to the very last page and I am sure you will know what to do!

thanks

If you check the visa bulletin for September you will see that the cut-off number for Nigeria is 20,700. Your number is above that therefore you will not be called for an interview. I am very sorry but you can do nothing about it except to try again for the DV2009. After waiting so long I know this must be difficult to bear but unfortunately that is the reality. So sorry.

House,
I got my VISA for real:D :D :D :D :D
I just want to use this opportunity to thank everybody for your love, prayers, kind words, encouraging words, uplifting words.
I tell you its not easy at all, after a whole solid year of endless waiting.
I love you all, knowing this forum is a great thing that has ever happened to me, anytime am kind of bored i always come over here to feel ok.
Thank you guys, jciers, Baba agba, Baba Aladura, My brother Modest, BabaD, La Chic, McBen, Tunde1001, Valentino, Islandgirl, WLD, Sineworldwide, Sameffiong and a host of others i can't mention right now, I love you all.
Thank you so much.
God bless us all.

Hi houx

Hi houx,
It is nice reading from the houx.

Happy to see that we're all doing well and fine.
May those preparing for their interview please prepared very well and do not leave any stone unturn. Please always make us proud. We don't want any bad report/story in houx again ooooo in as much that is not problem cause by US. All we want to hear/read is Good report, please prepare well for ur interview.

Jcies, How is the school activities? hope cool. How is ur preparation going?

Mr Tunde,Pastor,Modest man , Mamaj and others, how dey? thanks for keeping the houx moving. May the Good God be with us all.

Those who are planning to leave the country any moment from now, May you have a happy and pleasant Journey. Happy flying and Happy landing in Jehovah's name.

Have a nice day ahead.