• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2007 winners From Nigeria

What you receive after a successful interview is an immigrant visa. This is valid for six months from the date of issue and you must enter the US within that time frame.

My dear

I am sorry that I disturb your in Nigeria Forum, I am from Europe, and I need some advice!!
My wife won DV lottery 2008 with low case number 2008EU000005.., we returned back the DS forms (we are four members of family). We are waiting for the second notification letter. Already we got an I-134 Affidavit of Support and one Job offer (notified) form me..
Please could you tell me, is it enough affidavit of support and job offer (I am talking about evidence of support), do I need a bank account?
I am online know, please do respond know If you have a bit time, In hope that you will respond me, thank you in advance..

1. Sponsor's Notarized sworn affidavit of support on form I-134
2. Sponsor's job verification letter from his/her employer

Do I need to have the below mentioned documents?
3. Sponsor's bank letter with account detail/balance
4. One copy of sponsor's most recent US W-2 form(s) and 1040 Tax return for 2006. or more
5. Evidence of relationship.

air fares

Hi to every one in da house.
Please does any one have an update about air fares to the states. I think we need it to enable us plan our budget. Beautiful success to all whose interview is for this week. Wish you sweet success like God did for us.

Pl post sugestions to halp nallbani88

Hi house,
nallbani88 sent me this private message to seek for advice.
Pls better suggestions for from those with similar situations
nallbani88 said:
My dear

I am sorry that I disturb your in Nigeria Forum, I am from Europe, and I need some advice!!
My wife won DV lottery 2008 with low case number 2008EU000005.., we returned back the DS forms (we are four members of family). We are waiting for the second notification letter. Already we got an I-134 Affidavit of Support and one Job offer (notified) form me..
Please could you tell me, is it enough affidavit of support and job offer (I am talking about evidence of support), do I need a bank account?
I am online know, please do respond know If you have a bit time, In hope that you will respond me, thank you in advance..

4. One copy of sponsor's most recent US W-2 form(s) and 1040 Tax return for 2006. or more

My dear

What you have plus no 4 will be fine, however if you can add no 5 to it beautiful. I hope I made sense to you. Good luck.

sinexworld

congrats man.am so happy for u.Mean while i guess ur interview tips might serve as ago ahead for those that are intrested in informing KCC abt our marriages but are afraid because we think that might disqualify us..
Cheers.

God Is Good..........all The Time

Hello Friends

Well I must say thank you to everybody that showed intrest in my case which was my name not been included in my wifes file.

Well I came in from london and decided give my wife all the support she needs and fortunately enough for me when we got there on the 1st of august the nigerian man i mean the clerk to the consular ask my wife about me and I was told to come in.

I was asked of my passport and i told them its at home so we were asked to sit down until we were called to window 7 were we met a woman .

She was such as beutiful woman and she apologise for the mistake made by the inquiry department and after that she asked me how I met my wife and what i gave her during our wedding anniversay

then she asked me to sit down that she wants to talk to my wife.

After asking her about her age school and me then she called me and said that I should bring my pasasport medicals police report and birth certificate and she then congratulate us with a yellow form to bring the documents on any friday

I returned the following friday and I was told to come and pick it ifrst week next month

Whenever you go into the embassy this month please pray to be attended at window 7 the woman is a loving woman

Thanks jerci thanks olat thans miodest and the rest of house it is true this medium that I knew the way the cut off is calculated and what it means to be current

let us all keep this forum alive I am sorry I went away it was because of my Job in Uk please forgive me

God has been kind to me.I met some people at the embassy I only which I had met people from this house if you had your interview on the 1st or you went last week friday please let me know

hi houx

Hello, how u dey? hope cool! just to say hi.

Pastor Adebayo, how far now? waiting happen to ur signature? abi u never go collect am? We dey expect from you tell the house say u don collect am finally.
I beg just try to do something about it so as to know say you don get ur visa on ur pali after a successful interview.

Others too please do something about ur signature.

have a nice day.

This is the lord doing who can find it out

Hello Friends

Well I must say thank you to everybody that showed intrest in my case which was my name not been included in my wifes file.

Well I came in from london and decided give my wife all the support she needs and fortunately enough for me when we got there on the 1st of august the nigerian man i mean the clerk to the consular ask my wife about me and I was told to come in.

I was asked of my passport and i told them its at home so we were asked to sit down until we were called to window 7 were we met a woman .

She was such as beutiful woman and she apologise for the mistake made by the inquiry department and after that she asked me how I met my wife and what i gave her during our wedding anniversay

After asking her about her age school and me then she called me and said that I should bring my pasasport medicals police report and birth certificate and she then congratulate us with a yellow form to bring the documents on any friday

I returned the following friday and I was told to come and pick it ifrst week next month

Whenever you go into the embassy this month please pray to be attended at window 7 the woman is a loving woman

Thanks jerci thanks olat thans miodest and the rest of house it is true this medium that I knew the way the cut off is calculated and what it means to be current

let us all keep this forum alive I am sorry I went away it was because of my Job in Uk please forgive me

This is the lords doing. this is the same woman that did interview for me and she is so friendly.This is a testimony and this is to tell you that any mail you sent to kcc or to consular center for lagos they are always documented .there is no way for you to lie .pls every one in this kind of case should take time to read sinexworld,babaD and tunde001.
wish you all the best and waiting for more goodness. Another bottom line is that any one going there should take your time to pray .what can we say again to this kind of simple interview like my .

Hello, how u dey? hope cool! just to say hi.

Pastor Adebayo, how far now? waiting happen to ur signature? abi u never go collect am? We dey expect from you tell the house say u don collect am finally.
I beg just try to do something about it so as to know say you don get ur visa on ur pali after a successful interview.

Others too please do something about ur signature.

have a nice day.

Thanks McBen, am picking it next week:D . Cheers!

Hello Friends

Hi Tunde, its good to see that you are happy now, we told you its not like that, see sometimes those guys at the other end of inquiries at the embassy can be very snappy thereby giving an in-appropriate info. Its always good to wait till the very end of it all so as to know watz up, am sure your heart go don shake...:D but thank God sha, welcome to US of A, Congrats.

no worry bros everything go better soon ok.

do no worry b4 you no it ,it will be a thing of the past just as it is 4 me right now .continue with the process and a huge miracle will come your way authomatically.it is well ok nothin they happen as 2face talk abi u no understand.

More advice

am happy to be back in the house and i will like to reciprocate and wish all that have their interview success in the remaining part of the Dv for 2006.
I saw what every body said about my interview but what i can only say is that God was the one that arrange it like that and i will like to make some remark for any one that is in this same kind of situation that this are the steps that i took and that was how God help me .
1.I did this inclusion on my wife on the plater of sacrifice and the lord saw my heart(if they give us we will praise him but if not we will praise him to ).

2.I had sent series of mails to both Kcc and lagos consular center including my weeding invitation which they never reply me most especially the lagos consular centre but kcc did and told me that they have already schedule the interview that i should get intourch with lag centre.).if you read the mail of one guy that was asked about his fiancee on his interview day because of the mails he sent to them .This means that they take record of every transaction on your case if you send them mail .
3.immedaitely after the wedding i sent am updated dsp230 for me and for she to kcc with the marriage certificate.

4.I have all the documents including mails,phone record and past pictures ready with me as well as our present wedding pictures and traditional pictures .i was ready for what i said i am .

5. I called for prayer that same day to pray and fast for me on monday and tuesday to seek the face of God for his glory to be upon me and my wife that day ,i think that was why the white woman was just laughing at us and what she could asked was to cheek the pictures and ask me simple questions which i stated ealier.You know that esther did that in the bible and had her victory when it was not time for her to be with the king but that was when she obtained he victory, that was my case to.

6. I followed all the advice with prayer and fasting .so what do you expect if God is for you and every memeber of your family fasted amd prayed for you .Noting but victory .

7. Be ready to tell the truth it works

So i will advice any one in my category to follow suit.I followed the advice i saw in the forum and i seek the face of God for his favour that was how i had the victory.I think if you are in the plan of God for your life you will not miss it he will make even your enemies to be at peace with you .
so stay blessed .
Congrats to BabaD abd the rest,
honestly speaking speaking, you have just posted my mind, i intend telling the house about the power of prayer, faithfullness on your own part, you see, those people are very smart, in fact, if you tell ties easily (which is bad), try and hae a good memory, if you have in one occassion or the other applied to Embassy before, don't just change anything about yourself, 'cos they have everything with them, if you have mailed them before or you will be mailing them, have copy for yourself for reference.
Before they even call you for interview, they must have concluded whether you are entitled to or not, infact, they must have trype your pick-up letter already.
Like in my own case, because i have mailed them before enquiring about marriage, everything was focus on marital status, and because we postpone our wedding, i maintained that i am single, do you know that they even send my wife package in the forms they later sent to me? i just saw it. So, maintain who you are. Don't play smart, because they are more smarter than you.
And above all, always pray for the favour of God!

Thats it o, when you have God's favour in everything you do; it will be like se na only you sef? people will not understand, they will be lost in thought, above all keep a good relationship with your creator, he's there to see you thru in all things, he said when we pass thru fire he will make sure it doesn't burn us, when we pass thru water we will not drown, when we pass thru tribulations he will be our God, what else can one ask for if not God? even after getting into the states we still need God in all we shall be doing, remember he's able to make way in the wilderness, he's able to give manna from above, like me now i have told Daddy that as am leaving Nigeria i will be like Abraham that he called to leave his father's land and go to a place he will show him, because Abraham believed in God he followed and all the blessings of God became his, so for me Adebayo, father am going like Abraham now, make a way for me where there is no way, let all the people of America for one singlular reason come to my help, within a year or two let me open my mouth and not be able to close it over the miracles would have performed, i know people say all sort about america, but as for me am going there to make it and thats for real, remember as a man thinketh in his heart! Isaac sojourn in the land of Jerrah, when others could not plant Isaac was busy harvesting, thats our God for you. Please always pray and stay in touch with God, know that with God almighty ALL THINGS are possible. God bless you all.

Nigeria To New York, N1,500

With the new Soludo Pronouncement http://www.punchng.com/Articl.aspx?theartic=Art200708150114364 , I want to congratulate all DV 2008 that as from next year Aug. now base on Soludo's words, you guys will take Nigeria to New York for N1,500 because by then, a Dollar will be equivalent to N1.25, that's whaooooo. By then, DV application would be N755 abi na N1,033 (with the 66% increament), Laptops will be for N1,500 instead of $10,000+, then instead of collecting salary of $6,000 or $4,000 many people will come home to take up job, then there will be Green Card for Nigeria.

Hellooooooooooo house!!!!!!!!!!!11
I missed u guys:D congratulations!!!!!!!!!!! to y'all, Lizzy, BabaD, Adebayo, Sinexworldwide, Tunde and Busayo. God is truly faithful. You guys didn't goo for an interview, u went in for a chat:D coz ur interview was with ease and no too many alarming questions. This is to proove that anyone in this house that goes in for interview, goes with God's favour. It's evident God is here.
Sinexworldwide u would have just gone to the registry to do something make ur babe chop this green card too:p anyways it's well and u know why butttttttttttttttt shay :rolleyes: u for organize some sharp sharp court joinings and then do the white in US;) :D

Jrcies na u we dey wait for:D Your own time is round the corner

Modest Man!!! how far? u never still reach US? we are waiting for u to give us the low down and tell us about the goodi goodies for yonder:D

God bless this house;)

somebody talk about air fare nao!

Shooo, wetin dey happen nao. No body is talking about air fare. Pls somebody say something.

Hey, mamaj, nice to hear from you. Pls don't keep away from us o.
And get ready to buy your own gele for pastor's wedding soonest