• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2007 winners From Nigeria

sinexworldwide tell me the white guy that interviewed was at window7 se?
that's the guy that interviewed me too, becos he first asked how i felt when i heard the news too...
mennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn congrats am happy for you, pls more testimonies in this house, God is good all the time.
yah! you are right, that's the guy, very friendly.

Use 1-134 Form

Lizzy,
Congratulationssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.
Please what form (Affidavit of Support) did you use? I-134 or which one.
Thanks.

We used the 1-134 AOS Form. Do not bother yourself with the other form. Adebayo & Jessica had also advised you about this issue.

It is well.

Yhello House..!

Please can anybody help someone like us "JJC" on the exact range of amount needed to travel to the state. please try and spread it to include the BTA and all that is needed to travel.
I count alot on all your response.

Cheers..!

My interview was a miracle

First of all i will first give glory to God for his fathfulness and we specially thank Pastor adebayo, jrcies. Mama J, and every member of this forum.I am glad to tell you that my interview was successful with my wife on 7th of august which is exactly one month that we got married(07/07/07).if you have been following this forum well i was the one that was a liittle bit afraid about which one should i go for married or single but when i talked with pastor adebayo and jecie they gace me a wonderful courage and encourage ment and i also believed in God that if he can do it for some people before he will do it for me to.I followed all the advice they gave me but the lord took over the interview by himseif and gave us victory.
Yes to my interview on 7th of august 2007.
We got to the lagos consular centre by 5:45am and we started to lined up around 6:30am there about and i was given Dv no 20 .
I was called up on window 12 by a bleck woman to submit all my datas. But mind you , me and my wife we were wearing our traitional Cloth that we used for the traditional wedding.We took all our picture both white and traditional wedding pictures and some pictures that we have took when we were in courtship.when it was around 1:00pm i was called to window 12 for my interview.we got there and we saw a white woman .I frist smile at her and greet her and the whole thing was as follows .
D:Good afternoon, how are you and how is work
w/c: am fine and you too.
W/c : raise you hand and say after me .all what i will Say will be truth notting but the truth .
D: yes
w/c :she smiled at my wife and said she want to have a look at our pics .

D:my wife showed Her the wedding pics But mind you this pics are beautiful

W/c she smiled and was looking as she was opening the pictures .

W/c what can you say about your husband .

D: he is a loving man and the only man i can trust in this world .
W/c thats good , show me which of the picture you liked most
D:she showed her one of our beautiful wedding pictures .
w/c ok you can jhave your seat.

she turned to me

what is your name , when were you born, and when did you had your waec,why did you had two results
D :bla, bla bla,bla.
w/c congrat she them gave me a visa pick up slip .

W/C :white consolar woman . D- BabaD

I will use this time to thank every body that help me to make this dream a reality (pastor adebayo God bless you ,mamaJ am very greatful and to Jrcies thank you all .see you in state as pastor has said we are all going to have a dinner together in the state.

Last edited by a moderator:
am not surprised since our daddy is at work, As God liveth we will continue to help one another
Congrats man.
Welcome!

Things are really working out for you. Congrats on the girlfriend making it, that certainly saved you a lot of hassle.

am sure you guys will find this hard to believe, my girlfriend i told you about that i wanted to marry earlier in this forum is now in US through another IV, when God plans something no one can stop it, we will be getting married over there, so you guys should be prepared becos we will take aso ebi:D (family cloth)

Things are really working out for you. Congrats on the girlfriend making it, that certainly saved you a lot of hassle.

My dear you too see am so? infact its God, she did FOLLOW-TO-JOIN IV, and it worked out. Pls tell God whatever you want and am sure he wil do it. So pls don't forget the Aso Ebi o:D :D :D
MamaJ pls whether the devil like it or not you will be at the wedding for real:D .

Chineke Di mma oo

hey what a beautiful testimonies .. wow this is rather beautiful..BabaD u self u did not have any interview at all may be your own will be rescheduled when u get to state.:D wow am so happy for all of your guys..God is really doing it the way he is pleased. May he continue doing it till the end. Amen....

@ Adebayo
This is wonderful, delightful and thrilling...congrats brother!
As a matter of fact, I was wondering what ur strategy was when u said u had decided not to marry ur fiance again in Nigeria...thank God it all ends well...which state r u going in USA? Make I do go sow my Aso ebi?

Congrat!

am not surprised since our daddy is at work, As God liveth we will continue to help one another
Congrats man.
Welcome!

am sure you guys will find this hard to believe, my girlfriend i told you about that i wanted to marry earlier in this forum is now in US through another IV, when God plans something no one can stop it, we will be getting married over there, so you guys should be prepared becos we will take aso ebi:D (family cloth)

Pastor Adebayo, Double Congrat! How you take do am? Men dat na double miracle ooooo abi waitin you go call am?

Well, let me use this opportunity to congratulate all the member in member in da houx who are sucessfull too.

Have a nice weekend

Double Congratulations

Double( hons) to you pastor and hearty cheers to sinexworldwide and babaD . God works in wondrous ways. So happy for you. HIS presence shall ever abide with us.
Pastor talk quick O so we go practice bashe ma ya gele before leaving naiga o. Yaba no dey America o. PLs ladies in the house go and learn how to tie your gele/head gear O. Dem go take!
On another note, lets begin to exchange our email address abi how we go take keep our one love alive when we don settle for Ame. Wheter the devil likes it or not, mamaj will be there for pastor's wedding o. My sister, just keep up your faith, God that has brought us together on this forum is not done with your American dreams yet. You will celebrate too and we shall all scream in jubilation with you.

@ Adebayo
This is wonderful, delightful and thrilling...congrats brother!
As a matter of fact, I was wondering what ur strategy was when u said u had decided not to marry ur fiance again in Nigeria...thank God it all ends well...which state r u going in USA? Make I do go sow my Aso ebi?

Atlanta straightttttttttttttt:D

Pastor Adebayo, Double Congrat! How you take do am? Men dat na double miracle ooooo abi waitin you go call am?

Well, let me use this opportunity to congratulate all the member in member in da houx who are sucessfull too.

Have a nice weekend

Thank u Mcben, Na God o

Double( hons) to you pastor and hearty cheers to sinexworldwide and babaD . God works in wondrous ways. So happy for you. HIS presence shall ever abide with us.
Pastor talk quick O so we go practice bashe ma ya gele before leaving naiga o. Yaba no dey America o. PLs ladies in the house go and learn how to tie your gele/head gear O. Dem go take!
On another note, lets begin to exchange our email address abi how we go take keep our one love alive when we don settle for Ame. Wheter the devil likes it or not, mamaj will be there for pastor's wedding o. My sister, just keep up your faith, God that has brought us together on this forum is not done with your American dreams yet. You will celebrate too and we shall all scream in jubilation with you.

Thank you jare Busayo, its going to be Onigele yii all the way.

congrat

First of all i will first give glory to God for his fathfulness and we specially thank Pastor adebayo, jrcies. Mama J, and every member of this forum.I am glad to tell you that my interview was successful with my wife on 7th of august which is exactly one month that we got married(07/07/07).if you have been following this forum well i was the one that was a liittle bit afraid about which one should i go for married or single but when i talked with pastor adebayo and jecie they gace me a wonderful courage and encourage ment and i also believed in God that if he can do it for some people before he will do it for me to.I followed all the advice they gave me but the lord took over the interview by himseif and gave us victory.
Yes to my interview on 7th of august 2007.
We got to the lagos consular centre by 5:45am and we started to lined up around 6:30am there about and i was given Dv no 20 .
I was called up on window 12 by a bleck woman to submit all my datas. But mind you , me and my wife we were wearing our traitional Cloth that we used for the traditional wedding.We took all our picture both white and traditional wedding pictures and some pictures that we have took when we were in courtship.when it was around 1:00pm i was called to window 12 for my interview.we got there and we saw a white woman .I frist smile at her and greet her and the whole thing was as follows .
D:Good afternoon, how are you and how is work
w/c: am fine and you too.
W/c : raise you hand and say after me .all what i will Say will be truth notting but the truth .
D: yes
w/c :she smiled at my wife and said she want to have a look at our pics .

D:my wife showed Her the wedding pics But mind you this pics are beautiful

W/c she smiled and was looking as she was opening the pictures .

W/c what can you say about your husband .

D: he is a loving man and the only man i can trust in this world .
W/c thats good , show me which of the picture you liked most
D:she showed her one of our beautiful wedding pictures .
w/c ok you can jhave your seat.

she turned to me

what is your name , when were you born, and when did you had your waec,why did you had two results
D :bla, bla bla,bla.
w/c congrat she them gave me a visa pick up slip .

W/C :white consolar woman . D- BabaD

I will use this time to thank every body that help me to make this dream a reality (pastor adebayo God bless you ,mamaJ am very greatful and to Jrcies thank you all .see you in state as pastor has said we are all going to have a dinner together in the state.
congratulation.i wish u all the best as u prepare to move to US for better life and opportunity.wish others remaining for dv2007 all the best.

What God did no one can change it

am happy to be back in the house and i will like to reciprocate and wish all that have their interview success in the remaining part of the Dv for 2006.
I saw what every body said about my interview but what i can only say is that God was the one that arrange it like that and i will like to make some remark for any one that is in this same kind of situation that this are the steps that i took and that was how God help me .
1.I did this inclusion on my wife on the plater of sacrifice and the lord saw my heart(if they give us we will praise him but if not we will praise him to ).

2.I had sent series of mails to both Kcc and lagos consular center including my weeding invitation which they never reply me most especially the lagos consular centre but kcc did and told me that they have already schedule the interview that i should get intourch with lag centre.).if you read the mail of one guy that was asked about his fiancee on his interview day because of the mails he sent to them .This means that they take record of every transaction on your case if you send them mail .
3.immedaitely after the wedding i sent am updated dsp230 for me and for she to kcc with the marriage certificate.

4.I have all the documents including mails,phone record and past pictures ready with me as well as our present wedding pictures and traditional pictures .i was ready for what i said i am .

5. I called for prayer that same day to pray and fast for me on monday and tuesday to seek the face of God for his glory to be upon me and my wife that day ,i think that was why the white woman was just laughing at us and what she could asked was to cheek the pictures and ask me simple questions which i stated ealier.You know that esther did that in the bible and had her victory when it was not time for her to be with the king but that was when she obtained he victory, that was my case to.

6. I followed all the advice with prayer and fasting .so what do you expect if God is for you and every memeber of your family fasted amd prayed for you .Noting but victory .

7. Be ready to tell the truth it works

So i will advice any one in my category to follow suit.I followed the advice i saw in the forum and i seek the face of God for his favour that was how i had the victory.I think if you are in the plan of God for your life you will not miss it he will make even your enemies to be at peace with you .
so stay blessed .

What type of Visa?

Adebayo,
Just go with the true spirit of God, i knoe certainly that God's favour is following you there just like he followed me and my wife and we have made it to the states. You will also make it too to the states by His grace.
Gods favour,

Please i'm a 2008 DV JJC. I noticed from mails that the GC is actually received in the US and not here in Nigeria. So what kind of visa do you actually get after your interview e.g. single or multiple entry? and how much time do you have after to leave Nigeria?

Have a lovely day:)

Lagos Nigeria
Case Number 2008AF00002xxx
NL received April 07
Returned to KCC May 07
KCC confirmed receipt May 07
Awaiting 2nd Letter