• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2007 winners From Nigeria

Please clearify me

hello every body. i wish to find out this
is OND equal to high school with Diploma.
although i have filled and submitted my form but each time i think about this it still gives me a kind of concern.
Again, i have my secondary school waec which i did not do well. then GCE which was not also presentable accept it has maths and other 2 subjects credit.
then the last waec i have up to 6 credit. now i make use of the GCE and the last waec for all my admission.
but during the filling of kcc forms i did not mention the gce cert cos i felt since i have the first secondary cert although not good and the last waec which i have up to six credits that no need bringing in the gce.
my quest here is does it really mater since am not looking for admission from embassy? or will they insist that i should present the GCE which contains the mathematics which fetched admission for me since i did computer science.
considering the fact that three sittings is not acceptable for any thing waec.
i hope u guys will understand me.
thanks all

hello every body. i wish to find out this
is OND equal to high school with Diploma.
although i have filled and submitted my form but each time i think about this it still gives me a kind of concern.
Again, i have my secondary school waec which i did not do well. then GCE which was not also presentable accept it has maths and other 2 subjects credit.
then the last waec i have up to 6 credit. now i make use of the GCE and the last waec for all my admission.
but during the filling of kcc forms i did not mention the gce cert cos i felt since i have the first secondary cert although not good and the last waec which i have up to six credits that no need bringing in the gce.
my quest here is does it really mater since am not looking for admission from embassy? or will they insist that i should present the GCE which contains the mathematics which fetched admission for me since i did computer science.
considering the fact that three sittings is not acceptable for any thing waec.
i hope u guys will understand me.
thanks all

i think i have benefitted enough from this forum to be able to say something about yr question.
If you have ticked high school diploma in your form, i dont think you should bother yourself on that. Since you must have indicated that you had a National Diploma from a polytechnic under the "schools attended with dates" section.

You are going to make use of the best two out of your three waec results. You did not need to state that you wrote gce or whatever. What they asked was "schools attended" and not "exams taken". Just make sure the two results you are combining give you the number of credits they require.this is my own opinion.

How are you guys hope we all had a wonderful weekend? just checking on you guys. Stay blessed.

For your digest:

21Fear not, O land; be glad and rejoice: for the LORD will do great things.

22Be not afraid, ye beasts of the field: for the pastures of the wilderness do spring, for the tree beareth her fruit, the fig tree and the vine do yield their strength.

23Be glad then, ye children of Zion, and rejoice in the LORD your God: for he hath given you the former rain moderately, and he will cause to come down for you the rain, the former rain, and the latter rain in the first month.

24And the floors shall be full of wheat, and the vats shall overflow with wine and oil.

25And I will restore to you the years that the locust hath eaten, the cankerworm, and the caterpiller, and the palmerworm, my great army which I sent among you.

26And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed.

27And ye shall know that I am in the midst of Israel, and that I am the LORD your God, and none else: and my people shall never be ashamed.

Last edited by a moderator:
On June 12 we stand!!!!

For those who still remember and to those who still believe...... WE BELIEVE IN THE SANCTITY OF THE JUNE 12 ELECTIONS - ON JUNE 12 WE STAND!!!!!

On a lighter mood
Wrong Number
A guy dials home from work. A strange woman answers.

GUY: "Who is this?"
MAID: "This is the maid."
GUY: "We don't have a maid!"
MAID: "I was just hired this morning by the lady of the house."
GUY: "Well, this is her husband. Is she there?"
MAID: "Ummm... she's upstairs with someone whom I just figured was her husband."

The guy is fuming.

GUY: " Listen, would you like to make 50,000 bucks?"
MAID: "What do I have to do?"
GUY: "I want you to get my gun from my desk in the den and shoot that lady and the jerk she is with."

The maid puts down the phone. The guy hears the footsteps, followed by two gunshots. The maid comes back to the phone.

MAID: "What should I do with the bodies?"
GUY: "Throw them in the swimming pool!"
Maid: "What? But there's no pool here!"

Long pause.........................

GUY: "Uh.. Is
this 8324825?"
MAID: "No."
GUY: "Oh... Sorry...Wrong number!"

On a lighter mood
Wrong Number
A guy dials home from work. A strange woman answers.

GUY: "Who is this?"
MAID: "This is the maid."
GUY: "We don't have a maid!"
MAID: "I was just hired this morning by the lady of the house."
GUY: "Well, this is her husband. Is she there?"
MAID: "Ummm... she's upstairs with someone whom I just figured was her husband."

The guy is fuming.

GUY: " Listen, would you like to make 50,000 bucks?"
MAID: "What do I have to do?"
GUY: "I want you to get my gun from my desk in the den and shoot that lady and the jerk she is with."

The maid puts down the phone. The guy hears the footsteps, followed by two gunshots. The maid comes back to the phone.

MAID: "What should I do with the bodies?"
GUY: "Throw them in the swimming pool!"
Maid: "What? But there's no pool here!"

Long pause.........................

GUY: "Uh.. Is
this 8324825?"
MAID: "No."
GUY: "Oh... Sorry...Wrong number!"

wrong number indeed,
This is GSM error

The power of one sentence! (For us all today.)

God is going to shift things around for you today and let things work in your favor in Jesus name!!!

just got my second package this morning:D .

Good Jump Up

Hello Everybody
Hope We They Enjoy The Good Weather From Heaven.pls Make Una Join Me In Praying That Nigeria Will Not Be Except In This Month In The Name God Almighty,so That We Wey We Get High Case Number Will Have Cause To Smile.we Are Stil Waiting For Those That Have Had There Intreview To Pls Post Their Experience,the House Can Not Afford To Wait Any Longer,we Need Responds Frm U.

Do u know!

Hello in da houx,
How are u 2day? Well, greetings and sucess to those who w'll be having their interview 2day and thereafter and to every member of the forum.
Can someone tell me or guess the no. of Member we have in the forum? How many have succeeded in their interview and how many of us remain to be interviewed, how many are still having having problem with the embassy after interview and how many still remain with high case no.?
Just guess ok. I just want to know and maybe it may also help the houx too in one way or the other. It's not just to come to the houx to post question or answering question alone but we need to know our no., those that join the thread daily and those who has succeded and now in the state. It is part of being our brothers keeper.
Any contrary opinion? You are also welcome to post your mind too.

Have a nice day.

Hello in da houx,
How are u 2day? Well, greetings and sucess to those who w'll be having their interview 2day and thereafter and to every member of the forum.
Can someone tell me or guess the no. of Member we have in the forum? How many have succeeded in their interview and how many of us remain to be interviewed, how many are still having having problem with the embassy after interview and how many still remain with high case no.?
Just guess ok. I just want to know and maybe it may also help the houx too in one way or the other. It's not just to come to the houx to post question or answering question alone but we need to know our no., those that join the thread daily and those who has succeded and now in the state. It is part of being our brothers keeper.
Any contrary opinion? You are also welcome to post your mind too.

Have a nice day.

You are absolutely correct, we are to have details about each and everyone of us, but the issue is some people are active, some are not, some are hidding, some are just observers, while some are strong and active memebers of the house, so how do we track these numbers? anyone with an idea.
By the way, where is obinna, jceirs, mamaj, baba aladura, sameffiong and everybody, you guys are too quiet men!!! where are you guys? if you are still in this house: somebody shout halleluyah!:D

You are absolutely correct, we are to have details about each and everyone of us, but the issue is some people are active, some are not, some are hidding, some are just observers, while some are strong and active memebers of the house, so how do we track these numbers? anyone with an idea.
By the way, where is obinna, jceirs, mamaj, baba aladura, sameffiong and everybody, you guys are too quiet men!!! where are you guys? if you are still in this house: somebody shout halleluyah!:D

Halleluyah, been around all the while.I just choose to be quite since i have nothing to talk about now.I check the forum more than 5 times everyday except sundays.

hallelujah ohh, am around, I check the forum everyday, is like my daily bread but since i gat nothign to say, i just log out.
How una dey? preparing for this month's visa bulletin??
Am anxiously waiting

hallelujah ohh, am around, I check the forum everyday, is like my daily bread but since i gat nothign to say, i just log out.
How una dey? preparing for this month's visa bulletin??
Am anxiously waiting

I dey ooo!!! waiting for the next Bulletin

My People, e don happen again ooo!!!
Another long wait again.

AFRICA CURRENT Except:
Egypt:
Ethiopia 16,000
Nigeria 18,700

ASIA CURRENT Except: Bangladesh 8,150
EUROPE CURRENT Except:
Ukraine 13,700
NORTH AMERICA (BAHAMAS) CURRENT
OCEANIA CURRENT
SOUTH AMERICA, and the CARIBBEAN CURRENT

Praise God!!!!

My People, e don happen again ooo!!!
Another long wait again.

AFRICA CURRENT Except:
Egypt:
Ethiopia 16,000
Nigeria 18,700

ASIA CURRENT Except: Bangladesh 8,150
EUROPE CURRENT Except:
Ukraine 13,700
NORTH AMERICA (BAHAMAS) CURRENT
OCEANIA CURRENT
SOUTH AMERICA, and the CARIBBEAN CURRENT

For the vision is yet for an appointed time - - - - though it tarried, i t has surely come. Praise the Lord. I wish all of us current a successful interview in Jesus Name, and those waiting, wait for it for it will surely come.
Have a nice day.

So we are left with September. Meaning all of us will be current in September?????
How come Ethopia moved from 22*** back to 16***, does anyone know the reason why???
In God I put my trust. Next month is the final for us all to know how fate. It's well.

So we are left with September. Meaning all of us will be current in September?????
How come Ethopia moved from 22*** back to 16***, does anyone know the reason why???
In God I put my trust. Next month is the final for us all to know how fate. It's well.

So far all the formulars used in the DV program has all been used except one.
And I believe that single formular remaining would be used next month.
As for that of Ethiopia, I think they still have some pending cases ranging from the said number,that could be the reason for the backwardness.
I pray say make that of 9ja no be like that oooo
It is well.