• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2007 winners From Nigeria

hello everyone
hope you all had a nice weekend.its really nice to hear from some members of this forum who have crossed over to the US.congratulations.i noticed something about the forum though.there are'nt much people with high case numbers correct me if am wrong but i have seen only a few.mine is 23*** and i have seen only 24*** and 28*** this is really giving me the shakes.
though i have a good feeling there will be a time when the rank numbers for
9ja will all be made current.whatever happen let us steadfast in the Lord cos he knows our destiny better than ourselves.

Stann.

Dear Fellow Dv 2007 winners,

I am sorry I have been silent for a while but all is well. The journey was a bit longer than most people will imagine but thank God.

Interview was December 11, 2006

I was heavy almost due to deliver, consular officer said go have your baby and come back.

Delivered my american baby boy in January

I went back to the embassy in February. I had to take medicals for the baby just like what myself and my husband had.

I just picked the three visas after a month.

I wish everyone success.

Regards,

Yebomi.

Hi,

D name of your baby is David?If so i saw you today when you came to pick up.
Anyway goodnews from me too, we did our pickup today after a long wait.I really thank God and all you guys in this forum!!

Everybody,
I was born and raised in a little town, almost a village, in Ghana before I came to the US. I called the police to get my police report and they said they had no clue what I'm talking. Has anybody encountered such a situation? Can I get it elsewhere? What do I do? Thank you.

Congratulations Temi, Yebomi

Congratulations Temi, u can see this is God at work.Yebomi, ur own na Double Congrats ooooooo, that ur pikin no go know say na Niger he been born by the time he grow up for America:D
Everybdy in the house, can u see now that God has been wonderfull to us?Every member of our forum thats been called for interview are coming out successful ours will not be an exception.
Obinna! Obinna!! Obinna!!! , Where have u been all this while.Your case will not be an exception because u are already a success.
Pls come and tell us whats happening with ur case.It shall be well with u.
For people with high case numbers, u are not alone ooooooooo, my own case number too is on the high side 2007AF22XXX and i believe and know that we shall all be called for interview and be successfull.So Brothers and sisters no cause for alarm.
Once again Temi Congratulations, you have really come a long way.I know now u will be able to sleep soundly.

Anyway goodnews from me too, we did our pickup today after a long wait.I really thank God and all you guys in this forum!!

Congrats Temi, testimonies are for real in this forum, more and more, more and more, more and more, more and more, more and more in Jesus Name Amen. Let somebody shout Halleluyah!

Last edited by a moderator:
case no 2007AF00013***
NL SENT 7/20/2006
2ND NL YET TO RECEIVED

HI GUYS MY NAME IS MICHAEL ABUBAKAR,I HV BEEN FOLLOWING THIS FORUM EVER SINCE BUT IM BEEN COMPELL TO JOIN THIS FORUM BCOS OF THE SUCCESS CP OUR MEMBERS ARE EXPERIENCING,WELL I THANK GOD FOR U SUCESSFUL PERSONS.
PLS CAN SOME HELP ME OUT IF I COULD JOIN TWO WAEC RESULT TOGETHER.

Congrat Temi

I am really happy for you Temi, the devil will always fail in your life and victory at last shall always be your portion in Jesus name Amen. I know that whatever God gives no body can take it away even the Consular and when God open a door no consular can shut. God bless you. I have been very worried over your case and now i can sigh a releif for you. Glory be to God in the Highest. Please can u recounts your experiences as to what really went wrong and caused the delay?. take care of yourself as you make your plans to fly out. Once again Congrats!!!.

Yes u can join

case no 2007AF00013***
NL SENT 7/20/2006
2ND NL YET TO RECEIVED

HI GUYS MY NAME IS MICHAEL ABUBAKAR,I HV BEEN FOLLOWING THIS FORUM EVER SINCE BUT IM BEEN COMPELL TO JOIN THIS FORUM BCOS OF THE SUCCESS CP OUR MEMBERS ARE EXPERIENCING,WELL I THANK GOD FOR U SUCESSFUL PERSONS.
PLS CAN SOME HELP ME OUT IF I COULD JOIN TWO WAEC RESULT TOGETHER.

Dear Michael,
It is very possible to Join two wace Results together so far it is up to five credits with English and mathematics you dont have any problem.

Temi Hi

It is really nice to note that someone from the forum was at the embassy when my son's name was called. to pick up the visa

I happy for you. I praying for all of you on the forum, God will do yours too in Jesus Name

Welcome back pastor Adebayo, we were all begining to wonder where thou art??? Don't worry i won't loose faith and thank you all for bringing me back on track. About the goat, is a done deal [lol]

Welcome back pastor Adebayo, we were all begining to wonder where thou art??? Don't worry i won't loose faith and thank you all for bringing me back on track. About the goat, is a done deal [lol]

YES that's the spirit, we go chop goat ooooooo Amen.:D

Congratulations! TEMI & YEBOMI

Hi,

Congratulations to you guys.

Temi, I am so happy for you "at last" :D. Yebomi, that was double victory for you and your family. God's is wonderful and he deserves all our praises.

MamaJ thank God you are back on the "rail of faith". You know i never put in for DV 2008 although i was tempted to do " (it wasnt easy oo ). Personally i believed it was just like negating my faith in God who had already secured my position in 2007 and to those who did, it wasnt a sin or lack of of faith. Let everyone be persuaded by his/her belief.

By the way where is Modest? He is suddenly quiet.

Keep the spirit alive and active.

Thank you so much Mauriceeta,

Everything you said was well understood and appreciated.

House u guys shd give me a break!!!!!! Everyone's reprimanding me about the shakky faith thing. it's enough!! i've gotten and understood what y'all is trying to say and believe me, my trust is in God. I believe what he has started he will definately complete but i don't think there's anything wrong to share how I feel sometimes.
we're all one big family and should allow anyone to cry on anyone's shoulders. Forgive me, i don't know how to pretend, i say it as i feel and since i was encouraged by Jrcies, Mauriceeta and the rest, My faith became stronger and my confidence back on track. This is why we all are in this forum to bear each others burden. We don't need to hide how we feel, if one person is down the other shd bring him up.
So pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee change the subject!!!!!!!

Congratulations Yebomi and Temi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Atlastttt,,, finally you got your visas. God is truelyyyyyyyyy faithful.
At the end of this FY I know we'll all smile.

Dear Michael,
It is very possible to Join two wace Results together so far it is up to five credits with English and mathematics you dont have any problem.

hi.ur answer is ok but i have a friend who won 2 years ago he did not have mathematics because it was not a rquirement for the course he read in the university,besides they only asked him to present his NYSC discharge certificate and his university certificate.the point am trying to make is; the interviews are not rule bound some poeple could be given a hard time because they didnt have mathematics others may not.for all we know some people just walk into the cubicle and the only question they are asked is : what is your name?!

Stann

hello Temi,

am so happy and thanks for being a wonderful friend in this forum, congrat and God bless, we are yet to settle down, maybe i will be back fully in this forum after my husband and i resolve our accomodation problem, because everything depends on the social security in this part of the country (california) and we are yet to receive ours.

yebomi congrat too and goodluck to everyone awaiting the interview and second package.

Case Number: 2007AF00005XXX
NL Received: April 06.
Sent Back To KCC: May 2006.
Confirmed Interview Date: 21/12/2006
2nd Package: 9th Nov. 2006
Interview Successful: 21/12/2006
Pick Up Date: 23/1/2007 (Rather A Slip Was Given For Fingerprint)
Schedule Fingerprint Appointment: 26th Jan 2006 (Embassy Not Opened)
Re-Schedule Appointment: 2/2/2007
Received A Call To Pick Up: 5th Feb 2007
Picked Up For Real: 7/2/2007
LEFT NIGERIA: 2/03/2007
ARRIVED USA (POE):3/3/2007 (San Fransico)
GC Received: 3/22/2007

To WLD,

Thank you my friend. I didn't put in coz i believed i was going to get this but later i felt i shd have but thank God am back on track.

and yes where is oga Modest????? am begining to get worried. he's never been this quite.! Where u dey????

Congrats

It is really nice to note that someone from the forum was at the embassy when my son's name was called. to pick up the visa

I happy for you. I praying for all of you on the forum, God will do yours too in Jesus Name

Congratulation Yebomi,
As God as started with you and your family on a good note, good things will never cease in your house in Jesus name.The wish of God for his children is that we will remain above only and i can see that wish working in your family. Am married also and we are still expecting our own baby, so i use urs as a point of contact for and it shall be so in Jesus name amen. CONGRATS once more.

mauriceeta