• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2007 winners From Nigeria

Hi plp,

I just stumbled over this post by mrunique4ril and I thot I shd share it with the house since he sent it to the wrong forum. I thank God for this forum coz every one that comes thirsty always gets water to drink

#10 21st March 2007, 01:04 PM
mrunique4ril
Registered User Join Date: Mar 2007

Hello there..All i want to say is that GOd is good and he has just shown me he will be good all the time to me....I was worried that my second letter hasn't come and i joined this forum 3days ago....i have being enjoying you guys in here Mamaj told me that i should wait till the end of this week or the end of march but to my graetest suprise...the postman i dropped my phone with that in-case there is any letter that bears my house number he should contact me....about 3:30pm yesterday as i was leaving the forum i recieved his call that i have a packege with ...when i got there GUESS? I got my second letter....I pray that everyone here who has not gotten his/her visa yet...The GOOD GOD will grant us the ability to posses it,b'cos it's our possession. IDURO OSI IBERE KOSI...No time time to waste....
Thanks.

you can go to any LGA

Thank you Baba Agba and Mauriceeta, my questions were well answered. I can relax now and go to sleep. [smile]
I'll just wait for you to give me the addy of NPC and to the house did any of you put in for dv 2008? I was going to but I decided not to.

Dear MamaJ,
you can go to any local government secretariat near you and visit their National population commission, and explain to them that you want to do Birth certifiacte and explain to them that you are using it at American Embassy and they will get you one but it will cost you b/ween #4000 to #5000 depending on how you bargain. It will show that you were born any where you had filled in your NL but after your birth your parent had come to Lagos and registered your birth in that LGA. with that u will have no problem cos it is highly respected anywhere.
Mauriceeta

you can go to any LGA

Thank you Baba Agba and Mauriceeta, my questions were well answered. I can relax now and go to sleep. [smile]
I'll just wait for you to give me the addy of NPC and to the house did any of you put in for dv 2008? I was going to but I decided not to.

Dear MamaJ,
you can go to any local government secretariat near you and visit their National population commission department, and explain to them that you want to do Birth certifiacte and explain to them that you are using it at American Embassy and they will get you one but it will cost you b/ween #4000 to #5000 depending on how you bargain. It will show that you were born any where you had filled in your NL but after your birth your parent had come to Lagos and registered your birth in that LGA. with that u will have no problem cos it is highly respected anywhere.
Mauriceeta

Waec

there is no need to verify or confirm anything. if the embassy suspect anything they will verify it. so keep ur money.

i really want to know

1. is it true WAEC can replace a persons lost certificate?

2. i went thru the visa bulletin archive and i noticed there was a particular year that Nigeria's rank cut ended at just about 18,000 at the end of rhe Fiscal Year.does any one have any idea as to what happened that year?

U.S.-based Travel Agency

Hello Everyone,
As far as i am concerned i strongly Believe that every single member of this forum will get their Visas as that is the Promise of God to Us.I know that at a point in this process of pursuing the American Dream(after the interview and Visa Collection) the next natural thing that will start coming to mind is how to get to the states and at this point we would start thinking of which airline is cheaper especially for those of us with families.
To this end i wil like us to start researching on flight fare to various cities in America so as to get each other acquinted with what to expect and how to prepare for our relocation.I am particularly interested in Atlanta as a point of Entry.
Pls u Guys that have arrived in America should let us know what the fare is like
There is a Nigerian with a U.S.-based travel agency; you can contact her to see if she can assist at mfagbemi@msn.com

i really want to know

1. is it true WAEC can replace a persons lost certificate?

2. i went thru the visa bulletin archive and i noticed there was a particular year that Nigeria's rank cut ended at just about 18,000 at the end of rhe Fiscal Year.does any one have any idea as to what happened that year?

Stan,
If you look at the progression of number of winners been selected by KCC each year for the DV, you will know that it is different from every other year,i.e if 900 was selected in 2003 then in 2004 it will be more than 900.

If you say in 2003, the cut off number ended in 18000.For you to be sure if all were interview or not. First you will have to determine the numbers of entries selected for that year first, before you will know if all were interviewed or not.
I am sure you know that the so far last years selected winner was the higest, NOT SURE OF dv 2008

I did applied for the DV 2008, I applied because it cost me nothing to do so:D

Omo,i play dv 2008,but before i play i confirm from kcc and they gave me go ahead .bicos with my 22*** number, that is why i play may be my luck fit shine again.madam `with our high case number do u think we have hope.
for every body in the forum.what is the highest case number u have come across in nigeria for dv 2007?looking farward to hear from every body

I also applied for DV 2008 because it didn't cost me anything to do so. Meanwhile, i just want to encourage everybody in this Forum to relax because the Lord is on the Throne and we shall all be Interviewed and we shall ALL get our visa.
God dey!

Thank you Mauriceeta, but please can you be more explicit on "It will show that you were born any where you had filled in your NL but after your birth your parent had come to Lagos and registered your birth in that LGA."
I stay in Abuja, so is it okay if i do it in Abuja NPC? My birth was actually registered in Ifelodun LGA.

MamaJ

Hi Everyone,

Now I wish I played again???? Don't know why I refrained!!!!!!

U dont need t be afraid that u wont be called for Interview, There are people with case number as high as 4XXXX.
Going by trends in the previous years, i dont see us not beaing interviewed.
Pls lets keep up the positive spirit in this forum cos we have been anointed :D
Abi no be so?
Na soooooooooooooooooooo

Pls How Much Is ???????????

Hey there, Pls do you know precisely how much they collect at the medical centre? and am I going to pay for the 4Members of my family...myself,my wife,my 3yrs kid and my 5months kid...if yes will i pay the same amount for all? and how many people am i going to pay the Police certificate fee for?
waiting patiently while somebody help.

Hi Everyone,

Now I wish I played again???? Don't know why I refrained!!!!!!

You wanna know why you did not apply for the last DV? I tell you, you did not apply for the last DV simply because you had faith in the last one you entered for.
Pls. MamaJ, don't lose that faith now, as you need it now more than before.
Keep having faith that you will be interviewed as faith precedes the miracle.

Last edited by a moderator:
i want to know if i am going to pay for my wife,myself,3yrsold kid and my 5months old kid the same amount at the embassy on the interview date?

I wil like somebody to tell me how much i am going to pay at the medical center and will i pay the same amount for myself,my wife, and my kids?

Mama J,
all is well you don't need to loose your faith now as Jrcies has just said....have you contacted the KCC? if not pls do and tell them to notify through email the status of your case...ok? It's well. put more effort to your prayers.

i want to know if i am going to pay for my wife,myself,3yrsold kid and my 5months old kid the same amount at the embassy on the interview date?

For the interview,Yes you will pay the same amount for all members of your family on the D-day.