• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2007 winners From Nigeria

Pastor, how you dey, I beg u help me see my in-law MamaJ, e be like say the 1million Naira don pursue the woman, I beg help me tell her not to knock the door any more, she should just come in with a jeep of any model and size.

Did you see the attachment, you never said anything,

Have a blessed working week ahead

Hahahahahaha Modest, I laughed my self off when i read this post:D Haba i dey. I've been going through everybody's contribution, just didn't have anything to say. How can 1mila pushu me, i big pass 1mila now:p it's a small thing:D but if u prefer the jeep, no wahala shay:D
Howz everyone, trust God we are all keeping our faith alive. Am just chilling and waiting for March 15, [the next bulletin]
Any news from any one yet? Mauriceeta congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yes this is goodnews and am very happy for you. Please don't forget to post ur experience at the embassy, it doesn't matter if we all have individual cases but it keeps every one prepared for any possible questions. we'll be waiting for ur experience. God bless

Last edited by a moderator:
Dear Guys

I am happy to let you all know that i went to the interview with my wife yesterday and it was successful and we have been given a slip to come and pick up our visas in one month time.
The interview was very smooth and i felt that we were even discussing and not interview. Pls i want you all to know that the interview is base on individual cases, do not sterotipe yourself of question that was asked someone else and think that the same will be your case. Just make sure that your result are ok and be very bold and confident also feel free with the consular and smile along with her and awswer the question correctly and the most commit the day to God and i tell you with all these, be sure to get the VIsa.
I love you all and thank every one for their contributions.

Best regards,
mauriceeta

congrats mauriceeta, I'm happy for you.
May the good Lord that make urs successful be with others too.
I'm also waiting for mine.

Did ur wife submit the same number of documents as yours(principal applicant)?
Did you still travel to get and present ur secondary Testimonial and your FSLC (primary) as you intend?

doubledroy:)

The lord is faithful

am happy for all the people that have had a good date with the consular centre.i believe that if God can do it for you he will do the same for all of us .
all shall be well .look forwared to a day when all of us we come together face to face and thank this God together.
pls we want u to post your detail experience for all of us .

Dear Guys

I am happy to let you all know that i went to the interview with my wife yesterday and it was successful and we have been given a slip to come and pick up our visas in one month time.
The interview was very smooth and i felt that we were even discussing and not interview. Pls i want you all to know that the interview is base on individual cases, do not sterotipe yourself of question that was asked someone else and think that the same will be your case. Just make sure that your result are ok and be very bold and confident also feel free with the consular and smile along with her and awswer the question correctly and the most commit the day to God and i tell you with all these, be sure to get the VIsa.

Best regards,
mauriceeta

Congrats man, more testimonies to come in Jesus name Amen. your experience! we want am!

chief planner

MamaJ is very much around, she has been so busy trying to raise N1M:) , now that you have reduced the knock knock item to JUST Jeep, i think she will be less busy. Time is fast running out so we have to fix their wedding date ooo, everybody in the house, pls we are planing the wedding ceremony btw MODEST daughter and MAMAJ son, i am the , we need your support i will post my Account number so you can pay in there, minimum of N1M cash :D no returned cheque pls.

MODEST Are you talking of the Traffic Light attachment?

Oga,
I like your planning style, this one na original, i hope i will have my own share of the support, also the new couple will need family support.
This invitation is open to everybody, the chief planner will announce the date when the bank account say so.

Yes am refering to the traffick light, it is so numerous but only one green light

congratz

Dear Guys

Best regards,
mauriceeta

congratulations

This is good news, the Lord will take care of the remaining, like ticket money and safe journey to the states

my in-law

Hahahahahaha Modest, I laughed my self off when i read this post:D Haba i dey. I've been going through everybody's contribution, just didn't have anything to say. How can 1mila pushu me, i big pass 1mila now:p it's a small thing:D but if u prefer the jeep, no wahala shay:D
Howz everyone, trust God we are all keeping our faith alive. Am just chilling and waiting for March 15, [the next bulletin]
Any news from any one yet? Mauriceeta congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yes this is goodnews and am very happy for you. Please don't forget to post ur experience at the embassy, it doesn't matter if we all have individual cases but it keeps every one prepared for any possible questions. we'll be waiting for ur experience. God bless

olowo mama,

that is the spirit, you can afford it and it will be there, and you see God is in support of this, Pastor Adebayo has aggreed to be the chief planner, you see,
anyway how life in abuja and how my son-in-law
regards

Congrats!

Dear Guys

Best regards,
mauriceeta

Good Day Houx

Congrat Man! I'm very happy for you. Someone has already said it that The Good GOD that made urs a successfull one, W'll make ours too a successfull story to tell in the houx.
Congrats.
Someone also mention that w'll appreciate it the more if you can just brief us some of what really happen there.

Congrats Man

McBen

Thanks Guys

Dear Guys,

I just want to thank all of you for your kind wishes and greetings and i pray that the good Lord that did for me will also do for you all in Jesus name.
I will say that my interview was very smooth and it was just like an interactive session as i was actually very confident and bold. I was also very lucky through devine grace to have a lady consular who was very friendly and we all smile all through the interview. i will say that the ques. were all maritally based i mean about 98% f all the ques asked me were about how i met my wife and our marriage proper, photo album was also demanded and very few ques was about my education since i am not a graduate i solely qualified with my O Level which i presented the original Cert. and funny enough the WAEC verification payment receipt that i took there was not even demanded. My wife only documents required were the photocopy of our marraige cert., her Birth Cert (original and Photocopy) , the police cert. report. all other documents were from me. My most important advice for you all is that you must be very bold and confident and most importantly smile at the consular and make greetings appropraitely as these will boost your courage and confidence. Also do not forget most importantly to commit your totallity to God as He is the only that can take you there and u come back with joy. Also make sure that you master all dates that are applicable to you. i was even asked the date i played the dv entry. I did not travel home again to get my sec. seh. Testimonials and my FSCL as the time was not on my side, luckly that was not even demanded i was only asked to say the name of my Sec. Sch. which i did at ease. I also saw some guys that were not given though they did not meet the required standard. So pls make sure that you have your O Level in atleast intact and not OLUWOLE.,pls feel free to ask any other ques as i will answer with no problem. i wish you all the best and by His grace we shall all meet in the States.

Best Regards
Mauriceeta

Hi Mauriceeta,
Many congrats on your successful interview. We give God the glory. A few questions:
* Did you present any Affidavit of Support and the relevant supporting documents.
* Did you do your finger printing.
* Did you present any bank statement.
* Can one complete medicals within a week (for those outside Lagos).

Once again well done.

Dear Guys,

I just want to thank all of you for your kind wishes and greetings and i pray that the good Lord that did for me will also do for you all in Jesus name.
I will say that my interview was very smooth and it was just like an interactive session as i was actually very confident and bold. I was also very lucky through devine grace to have a lady consular who was very friendly and we all smile all through the interview. i will say that the ques. were all maritally based i mean about 98% f all the ques asked me were about how i met my wife and our marriage proper, photo album was also demanded and very few ques was about my education since i am not a graduate i solely qualified with my O Level which i presented the original Cert. and funny enough the WAEC verification payment receipt that i took there was not even demanded. My wife only documents required were the photocopy of our marraige cert., her Birth Cert (original and Photocopy) , the police cert. report. all other documents were from me. My most important advice for you all is that you must be very bold and confident and most importantly smile at the consular and make greetings appropraitely as these will boost your courage and confidence. Also do not forget most importantly to commit your totallity to God as He is the only that can take you there and u come back with joy. Also make sure that you master all dates that are applicable to you. i was even asked the date i played the dv entry. I did not travel home again to get my sec. seh. Testimonials and my FSCL as the time was not on my side, luckly that was not even demanded i was only asked to say the name of my Sec. Sch. which i did at ease. I also saw some guys that were not given though they did not meet the required standard. So pls make sure that you have your O Level in atleast intact and not OLUWOLE.,pls feel free to ask any other ques as i will answer with no problem. i wish you all the best and by His grace we shall all meet in the States.

Best Regards
Mauriceeta

Thank you Mauriceeta for your experience that you've shared with us. We have seen one or two things to gain from it.
I pray that Almighty will see you through as well as others remaining.
Congrats.

doubledroy:)

this is the lord doing

i will say this is the lords doing .let us look to him for he is a faithful God .thanks for all ths experience .we will all get to state in jesus name

Dear Guys,

Best Regards
Mauriceeta
Muriceeta, i give daddy praise for yet another success story on your part, you shouldn't be surprised about the way the whole thing went, because Daddy was there waiting for you; no wonder the white lady! she was sent by Daddy to give you Joy. Congrats! see you in AME.

sponsorship

Pls house, I need a solution to this puzzle,

My cousin's number is current by april and her sponsoe just called to inform her that he had sponsored his friend in 2006, his friend's work permit is ready but his green card is not, so he may not be able to be her sponsor any more,
she wrote to kcc and they replied by telling she could still change her sponsor.
She on the other hand will wish to retain the sponsor, so she wrote to kcc to find out if one person can sponsor two people in a space of six months, they sent this message to her
(Please visit the web site at http://www.uscis.gov/files/form/I-864.pdf to check the requirements of I864 and eligibility of your sponsor.)
she read and sent to me because she didn't understand, but trust me, I could not decode the whole gramar.

Please the simple question is Can one person be sponsor for two people in a space of six months?
pls i need a response pls

Can anyone tell me a way to find ou the result of my biometrics. I would really appreciate if someone could provide me with a phone number or any additional information about fp clearance or name check clearance.
thanks in advance

hi modest
i have gone through the requirement.the person can do this they can even go into joint support for someone so far you they have the basic income but to be on the safe side is better to look for another person because we have to work with wisdom .it is always little thing like this that the embersy use.so let us be well prepared and pray for Gods favor

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks

hi modest
i have gone through the requirement.the person can do this they can even go into joint support for someone so far you they have the basic income but to be on the safe side is better to look for another person because we have to work with wisdom .it is always little thing like this that the embersy use.so let us be well prepared and pray for Gods favor

thank you so much, i will get that accross to her immediately

regards

Sponsorship

Pls house, I need a solution to this puzzle,

My cousin's number is current by april and her sponsoe just called to inform her that he had sponsored his friend in 2006, his friend's work permit is ready but his green card is not, so he may not be able to be her sponsor any more,
she wrote to kcc and they replied by telling she could still change her sponsor.
She on the other hand will wish to retain the sponsor, so she wrote to kcc to find out if one person can sponsor two people in a space of six months, they sent this message to her
(Please visit the web site at http://www.uscis.gov/files/form/I-864.pdf to check the requirements of I864 and eligibility of your sponsor.)
she read and sent to me because she didn't understand, but trust me, I could not decode the whole gramar.

Please the simple question is Can one person be sponsor for two people in a space of six months?
pls i need a response pls

Modest,
I must point out that issues of sponsorship are taken seriously as they represent contractual agreements, not merely between the individuals but far more importantly between the state and the sponsor. The issue of sponsorship is simply a form of risk transference from the state to the sponsor. This process simply relieves the state from its responsibilities upon an individual since the sponsor stood in as a guarantor of the sponsored individual. In fact the sponsored individual has rights to litigate against a sponsor if the former does not live up to his/her commitment. I state this to inform you that choosing a sponsor should not be taken lightly. But in answer to your question. Yes it is possible for one person to sponsor multiple immigrants, if he/she can prove that their income can sustain that position.