• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2007 winners From Nigeria

Good one

Hi Modest,
This is the way it should be, very useful information you gave us here.
Please do keep it up. God bless us.

Thanks

Hi Adebayo

Am Happy The Information Is Useful And That Am Able To Contribute Something Meaningful, Thanks For The Appreciation.

But Are Other Members On Leave Or The Fuel Scarcity Is Doing A Had/bad Job, Anyway Lets Continue To Pray For Nigeria As We Look Forward Meeting In The Us

Happy New year Everyone

Dear All,
Its nice making it into the New year 2007,a year our heart desires will be fulfilled,a year our American dream will be stamped by the Almighty God and made to be a reality(Amen).
I was thinkng about all the financial demands of this Dv thing yesterday and i was kind of waow where will the money come from(there are four of us , i, my wife and our two lovely children, thats $755 * 4 excluding medicals etc).
But i strongly believe in the Almighty that he will make a way where we mortals thought there is no way.
My people, let us pray that God in his mercies provide for us to see our dreams come true.
Adebayo, Modest,Temi and a host of others thank you from keeping the forum alive.The good lord will reward u abundantly.

Where are the likes of Obinna. Ol boy update us with the latest on ur case.

It is well.
tHANKS

Hello shelnkid,

Its good to see you are back! Don't worry be happy, rejoice and be glad for the good Lord will do a great thing beyond our thought; he that brought out the axe from the depth of an ocean, he that brought out water from the rock, he that caused manna to fall from heaven (manna from heaven;help that you get when you need it but not expecting it), he that parted the red sea into 2 for his children to walk through is the one we know, he's the one we have and he's more than able to do. Thinkless about how the money will come; but how to praise him when he's through with the work he has started. God bless us.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank u

Adebayo,
u are indeed a blessing to this forum.I really do appreciate those words of hope you share with us all and i am believing in God that all will be well with us(Amen).
You really have energized me to believing that there is nothing beyond God.

Thank u and God bless

shelnkid said:
Adebayo,
u are indeed a blessing to this forum.I really do appreciate those words of hope you share with us all and i am believing in God that all will be well with us(Amen).
You really have energized me to believing that there is nothing beyond God.

Thank u and God bless

Hi Shelnkid,

If God made it possible for you to be selected out of the numerous people all over the world who put in their applications, don't you think the same God is able to see you through to the very end? You'd be surprised how the provision will come in because He is the God who provides before the need arises.

He knows you will need money to take care of all the expenses including relocation expenses -tickets for four etc (or perhaps you've not thought that far?). At each point where you need provision (medicals, WAEC verification, payment for visa, tickets etc), He'll be there waiting for you. He's done it before for others in surprising ways, yours will not be impossible.

All the best.

2Tee

fAITH AND TRUST

SHELNKID,
I WANT TO JOIN ADEBAYO AND 2TEE TO PRAY FOR YOU,
THE GOOD LORD HAS A WAY OF DOING THINGS AND YOU WILL HAVE COURSE TO GLORIFY HIS NAME AT THE END,
PLEASE PUT YOUR TRUST IN GOD AND MAKE SURE U ARE NOT SHAKEN, GOD DOES NOT START WHAT HE CANNOT FINISH, HE HAS STARTED THIS AND WILL SURE BRING IT TO A GOOD CONCLUSION.

WHERE ARE MAMAJ, BABA AGBA, JRCIES, THONIA2, UBUS, TUNDE101, WLD

GOD BLESS EVERY ONE OF US

MODEST

2Tee said:
Hi Shelnkid,

If God made it possible for you to be selected out of the numerous people all over the world who put in their applications, don't you think the same God is able to see you through to the very end? You'd be surprised how the provision will come in because He is the God who provides before the need arises.

He knows you will need money to take care of all the expenses including relocation expenses -tickets for four etc (or perhaps you've not thought that far?). At each point where you need provision (medicals, WAEC verification, payment for visa, tickets etc), He'll be there waiting for you. He's done it before for others in surprising ways, yours will not be impossible.

All the best.

2Tee

Oh! What a wonderfull People we have in here

Thank you all for your words of encouragement.I really do appreciate it.
You all have given me the courage to go on.You are indeed wonderfull people.
Im happy i have a ready shoulder to lean on.

2tee,Modest,Adebayo u are especially wonderfull people.

Thank you and God bless.

hello

wld said:
Hi Adey,

Is ISMAIL/A your first name or middle name? If it is your first name, then i dont have any solution for you but if it is your middle name, i will suggest the following:

1) that you stick to the name you used for the DV. You can go National Population Commission (NPC) to obtain attestation of birth using the names you used for DV. To do that you will need one of your parents to swear on oath (sworn declaration of age) at any high court in your location. (The format i can send to you box if you want or go to this site for a template: http://www.immihelp.com/immigration/birth-certificate.html) This will cost you about 3K.

Doing this will handle the issue on the birth cert.

2) Swear an affidavit ( using your the names on your DV) that you are the owner of the said original certificate quoting the centre, candidate no, certicate no, the date of the exam (The format i can send to you box if you want). Take this affidavit with the original waec result/notification slip to WAEC for result confirmation. This will cost you 5k.

This action will mitigate the issue on your waec result.

I had to get an attestation of birth from NPC because i never had one but my wife's had a mutilated birth certficate and an expert in NPC advised us to discard her birth cert and get an attestation of birth which is among of the prefarable documents in proving your date of birth.

I also had issue on my waec cert. My middle name is Olatunbosun. But during the exam registration if i can remember, the name was shorten for lack of space to "Tunbosun". In your own case, what is missing is just a letter, but in own case 3 letters, so you can imagine.

You dont have to fear once you have a sworn affidavit for the cert and the organisation that issued the cert confirms it against the names on your DV.

You can clarify these with a lawyer.

Best of luck

WLD

hello

thank u very much for ue reply,i really appreciate.can u pls send the sample of the document to my e mail addy susiad2001@yahoo.co.uk.for me to really understand what u mean.sorry 4 the disturbance these might cause u.wish all the poeple in the forum good luck and also to thank God for this month rank number movt, more of these to come.

big up

big up
guys how are u all doing, i want to appreciate the effort made to addeys question,

pls let always feel free to ask questions, as the wisdom of God is rolling in and by the grace of God we shall all have a good story to tell

modest

HI Modest

Hi Modest,

Mamaj is here oh, I am always online 247 and i read everyone's thread everyday but where i don't have anything to talk about or contribute i just close the window but it's been nice reading from you, PASTOR ADEBAYO :D , 2Tee, Jrices and the rest.
So Modest, have u downloaded the form to fill and submit to KCC for your little one? you do have a little one right? U mentioned something about the birth cerficate, u can easily get his or her birth certificate. it doesn't take months to do that. after every child is born, u can get the birth certifcate in about 1 or 2 weeks time. I don't know about lagos but in Abuja, My son's birth certificate was ready within a week.
Now to all other Nija DV 2007 folks pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee no reproduction for now :p coz the more u reproduce before this FY, the more the visa numbers will be used up, so apply your breaks for now, till after sept 2007 :D
Just kidding, am I :D :p :cool:
Okay plp I have to get back to work, that's what am being paid to do :D see ya later in the afternoon. byeeeeeeeeeeeee

Updating status

To Modest, Adey and hmmmmm, can't remember now, try and update your status.
You can see at the end of everyone's posting, you'll see the person's number, [it shdn't be the complete thing], e.t.c. I believe you understand what am talkng about.
2Tee thanks for your advise about my sponsor stuff. We've started communicating in writing and it's been wonderful :D,
I was going to ask, no one has been called for interview since after 2Tee, WLD and Temi went for theirs? :confused: Hey guys keep us posted!!!!!!!!!!!!

what d lord has......

what d lord has started he shall surely finsh...Temi & others waitn 2get their visas.. it is definately well..the lord will never let us down in this forum..everyone should hav a great day and remember God is able

cestmoi
2007AF00011***
waitn 4 2nd letter

Very Important

Hi guys,
u know what? i was just thinking about this job issue in the States and i concluded within myself that i am not looking for any job for now, instead, i might even employ guys when i get over there. Guys, i'm not trying to be too proud but I just discovered that there are things you can start over here that when you finally get to USA , u will still continue. There are alot of online job these days you can participate in like Pay Per Click Program, Pay Per Lead, Paid For Survey , etc just to mention afew. Do you know you can even start operating your USA Bank Account even while you are still in Naija here, well, i'm not talking Yahoo Yahoo please, these are very legitimate business you can start and do anywhere in the world, but you might need a little guide to start. You can even go to online payments business like me, though I do a contract work in Bank , I close late at night but i still have little time to run my own business preparing myself for the States. I opened my USA Bank Account in 3weeks. What am i saying is that u can start something here that when we finally get there, you will just change your contacts. For details visit http://www.geocities.com/apexcard
If you need my advice , you can also call me on 08054816550 or 08033883099 between 7pm and 9pm.
Best of Luck to everyone current in February. See you all at the TOP.

sinexworldwide said:
Hi guys,
u know what? i was just thinking about this job issue in the States and i concluded within myself that i am not looking for any job for now, instead, i might even employ guys when i get over there. Guys, i'm not trying to be too proud but I just discovered that there are things you can start over here that when you finally get to USA , u will still continue. There are alot of online job these days you can participate in like Pay Per Click Program, Pay Per Lead, Paid For Survey , etc just to mention afew. Do you know you can even start operating your USA Bank Account even while you are still in Naija here, well, i'm not talking Yahoo Yahoo please, these are very legitimate business you can start and do anywhere in the world, but you might need a little guide to start. You can even go to online payments business like me, though I do a contract work in Bank , I close late at night but i still have little time to run my own business preparing myself for the States. I opened my USA Bank Account in 3weeks. What am i saying is that u can start something here that when we finally get there, you will just change your contacts. For details visit http://www.geocities.com/apexcard
If you need my advice , you can also call me on 08054816550 or 08033883099 between 7pm and 9pm.
Best of Luck to everyone current in February. See you all at the TOP.

Hello sinexworldwide,

I want to take this opportunity to say "Happy New Year" to all the Ls & Gs in the house and to also say "congratulations" to our successful members who has gone for the interview and a big "thank you" for all their hints about the interview. I have been following this trend everyday though have nothing to contribute for a long time now. I just want to put an hint concerning what sinexworldwide has said. sinexworldwide, I have also involved myself in a lot of online transaction businesses (not 419) as I have access to the Internet 24-7. I will regletably tell you that I have lost a lot of money (more than $1000). I have so many e-account like e-gold which seems to be one of the most effective way of transacting money online. They look like real online business but at the end you will end-up loosing money. Please let be careful, I am a victim does not mean that others should be victims too. Please be careful.

Sameffiong.

MamaJ

Hi MamaJ
Thanks so much for your concern,
I actually relocated to Jamaica in Sept 2006 and that is where I had the baby, the birth cert here take a little longer,and I have to use it to get Jamaican pali for the baby, if going by that pali he will not be qualified because jamaican dont apply for dvd, but he has to claim parents country of eligibility, the birth cert takes about two weeks, but the kcc letters also stated that i could take the information to the embassy if they have already posted my letter before the documents are ready

also can u pls give me the advice that 2tee gave u about the sponsorship or better still tell me the date so i can read it up

big up to you guys in abuja and how are u coping with the fuel situation

modesty

case no 14xxx
waiting for 2nd letter

MamaJ said:
Hi Modest,

Mamaj is here oh, I am always online 247 and i read everyone's thread everyday but where i don't have anything to talk about or contribute i just close the window but it's been nice reading from you, PASTOR ADEBAYO :D , 2Tee, Jrices and the rest.
So Modest, have u downloaded the form to fill and submit to KCC for your little one? you do have a little one right? U mentioned something about the birth cerficate, u can easily get his or her birth certificate. it doesn't take months to do that. after every child is born, u can get the birth certifcate in about 1 or 2 weeks time. I don't know about lagos but in Abuja, My son's birth certificate was ready within a week.
Now to all other Nija DV 2007 folks pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee no reproduction for now :p coz the more u reproduce before this FY, the more the visa numbers will be used up, so apply your breaks for now, till after sept 2007 :D
Just kidding, am I :D :p :cool:
Okay plp I have to get back to work, that's what am being paid to do :D see ya later in the afternoon. byeeeeeeeeeeeee

Employment and making money in the US

Beloved,

I Will Want Us To Be Very Careful With The Way We Talk About Making Money On Line, Esply When It Come To The UNITED STATES, UNITED STATEs Has The Highest Rate Of Computer Fraud World Wide.

You See Geting Employment And Making Money In The United States Is Not As Easy As We Think Neither Is It That Bad, It Will Be Determined By You And The People That Welcome You To The States,

I Have Gone To The States Severally And I Have Come To Terms With Some Issues,
It Is A Credit Economy, So You Dont Have To Save Money Except You Want To Send It To NigerIA Or Show Off In Niger, That Is Why You Think Most People In The States Are Stingy, It Because They Dont Have Liquid Cash, AND THEY PAY ALOT OF BILL AND MORTGAGE FOR THOSE THAT HAVE BOUGHT HOUSES, ALSO THEY PAY UP THEIR CREDITS, (YOU SHA KNOW ABOUT CREDIT CARDS)

Your MAIN Concern Now Should Be How You Will GET Acommodation In The States For The First 2months That It Will Take For Your Green Card To Be Ready, You May Also Get Some Odd Jobs Depending On You And The Type Of Information U Have.

EATING MAY NOT POSE SO MUCH PROBLEMS, AS U CAN GO TO ALL U CAN EAT, THEY ARE ALWAYS BUFFE AND CAN BE AS CHEAP AS 7 TO 10 DOLLARS PER PERSON

YOU CAN BUY CLOTHES USE THEM AND RETURN TO THE STORES, AS FAR AS YOU DO NOT REMOVE THE TAGS AND HAVE YOUR RECEIPT

After Ur Green Card, U Can Apply For Unemployment Benefit, Child Benefit (if U Have Child Or Children), Food Stamp, So Many Benefits, But U Have To Becareful Because They Go Into Your Record, It Also Depend On You And The Inforemation U Have.
You Can Join UNITED STATES Army Which Is Hot Cake Now, But You Know Your Best Bet Is Iraq, So U May Need 'ayeta' (bullet Repellant)
You Can ASWELL Talk To A Lawyer.
There Are Somany Job Sites Depending On The State U STAY, Also Information Is Required

You Can Also Continue To Perticipate In This Forum, So That Some Lucky People Can Share Experience With U

So U Can Agree With Me That It Is Not Easy Or Hard

But Please Dont Jump Before The Gun

Thanks

Modest

14xxx
No 2nd Letter

An abridge version of "DV2007 Winners from Naija"

wld said:
Hi Guys,

Compliments!!!

Please find below a link to an abridge version of this thread.

All our contributions since the beginning of this thread can be viewed on 2 pages.

This might be useful to those who just joined the forum or those who will join later. It will also prevent a repeat of questions that were already answered on this forum.

http://www.immigrationportal.com/archive/index.php/t-218127.html

Please note that the link to the 2nd page of is on top of the first page.

WLD

MODEST said:
Hi MamaJ
Thanks so much for your concern,
I actually relocated to Jamaica in Sept 2006 and that is where I had the baby, the birth cert here take a little longer,and I have to use it to get Jamaican pali for the baby, if going by that pali he will not be qualified because jamaican dont apply for dvd, but he has to claim parents country of eligibility, the birth cert takes about two weeks, but the kcc letters also stated that i could take the information to the embassy if they have already posted my letter before the documents are ready

also can u pls give me the advice that 2tee gave u about the sponsorship or better still tell me the date so i can read it up

big up to you guys in abuja and how are u coping with the fuel situation

modesty

case no 14xxx
waiting for 2nd letter

Hi Modest,
Read page 34 and 35 of this thread. you'll understand what i was talking about [sponsorship]. Well the fuel situation in Abuja is really not easy but what can we do? We are survivers!!!!.
Thank you for the info u gave about seeking for jobs in the US and also these online payment thing. When i got to the site that sameffiong recommended, it looked like 419 to me. I quickly exited myself from the website.
Finally you don't need to write the modesty thing manually everytime u send a post, go to your profile, and then click on signature, write what u want and then save. You'll see everytime u send a post without writing it, it will appear. I hope u got me. Well it's been nice knowing u modesty, It's almost time for me to go home, see ya guys tmrrr.