• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2007 winners From Nigeria

AMENNNNNNNNNNN OH Jrcies, would be wonderful if no exception for Nigeria :D
God is on the throne, by his grace we'll all be interviewed. Can't wait to get to that embassy and get this thing over with but I bless God for this forum, it has really prepared us and gotten us ready for our interview.

Cut Off

Hello guys, pls I will like somebody to guide me, I relocated to Jamaica and My Number Is Af14xxx And I Have Not Received My Second Package, I Hope It Is Not Late
Where do I check for my bulletin, is it still under Nigeria though when i was posting my letter to kcc i indicated jamaican address

Modest

Last edited by a moderator:
MODEST said:
Pls Can Anybody Tell Me What Cut Off Means, My Number Is Af14xxx And I Have Not Received My Second Package, I Hope It Is Not Late

Modest

Hi,your number will be current within the next 2 - 6 months!It depends! But to get the whole gist, Pls take time out to read this thread from scratch.You will get d meaning of cut off and many more u need to know.Wish u all d best

Temi

Temi thanks so much for ur promt reply I must tell u I joined a couple of hours ago and I have read the thread and understand, congratulations to u all th way, but my deal is that I am in Jamaica, wher do i get my information from

modst

MODEST said:
Temi thanks so much for ur promt reply I must tell u I joined a couple of hours ago and I have read the thread and understand, congratulations to u all th way, but my deal is that I am in Jamaica, wher do i get my information from

modst

To start with are u a Nigerian? And your first letter where was it posted/where did you received it? The only thing you are waiting for now is the seond letter.But b4 then you can start collating your document.

Abi now

jrcies said:

I agree with you my pastor.What do you think will happen when we start our 3 Friday fasting...I am very sure the windows of heaven will open to....
Moreso, for some months now Egypt and Ethiopia has been exempted...I am sure Nigeria's turn is on the way...

Let keep the prayers going to BABA...

Hello My People, Jrcies; See i have come to know that the only way a man can not be successful in life is if he/she neglects his/her creator, he said in his words he will perfect that which concerns us, he said the desire of the righteous shall not be cut-off, Believe!!!!! just believe!!!!!!!,
Going forward we have to take charge, we will take the issue of prayers more serious, we can change anything around us, we will pray that Nigeria will jump like no man's business; afterall Africa is around 15,250, Nigeria too can be like this next month, just believe and let us pray harder, Remember he's more than able to do. God bless us all.

Hi Temi,
Surprised you were called for finger printing! Thot this is to be done on the day of interview.

Anything to share with us?

Ubus said:
Hi Temi,
Surprised you were called for finger printing! Thot this is to be done on the day of interview.

Anything to share with us?

Hi Temi,

Surprised too. I thought you would have collected the visa by now. Did they forget to take your finger print on your interview date or what?

2Tee

2Tee said:
Hi Temi,

Surprised too. I thought you would have collected the visa by now. Did they forget to take your finger print on your interview date or what?

2Tee

Na so me self see am oooo.I was called to come and do finger prints ooo. This time around they did the whole fingers and i paid $85.A letter was drafted in respect to that and they called us to pick the letter to show at the entrance. Now i have to wait for them to call us to do the pickup as soon as the result of the finger prints is ready.The finger prints excludes my wife and my daughter. I wonder what for and how long we wait cos they said we have to wait for the result b4 we can conclude our case.

All i believe is the lord's report which says IT IS WELL !!!

Temi said:
Na so me self see am oooo.I was called to come and do finger prints ooo. This time around they did the whole fingers and i paid $85.A letter was drafted in respect to that and they called us to pick the letter to show at the entrance. Now i have to wait for them to call us to do the pickup as soon as the result of the finger prints is ready.The finger prints excludes my wife and my daughter. I wonder what for and how long we wait cos they said we have to wait for the result b4 we can conclude our case.

Hi Temi,

Did you submit your police report or was it only your wife's own you submitted?

Anyway, it is well. What God has started, He will finish in Jesus name and we shall celebrate with you in Jesus' name. We will pray along with you.

He who began the good work in you will FINISH IT!

All the best.

2Tee

Jamaica

Temi
yah man am a nigeria and the first letter was sent to me in nigeria, but when i was going to fill the forms i put my jamaican address, and that was in sept 2006

modest

Temi said:
To start with are u a Nigerian? And your first letter where was it posted/where did you received it? The only thing you are waiting for now is the seond letter.But b4 then you can start collating your document.

2Tee said:
Hi Temi,

Did you submit your police report or was it only your wife's own you submitted?

Anyway, it is well. What God has started, He will finish in Jesus name and we shall celebrate with you in Jesus' name. We will pray along with you.

He who began the good work in you will FINISH IT!

All the best.

2Tee

Hi 2Tee,

The letter given to us read thus "To continue with your IV application, u will need to provide a full set of fingerprints.
Consular officers occasionaly aslk applicants to provide a full set of fingerprints.Fingerprinting is optional,but we cannot complete your case without it.If u wish to proceed,pls bring this letter to visa gate by 7:00am any friday within a year of the date stamped above.At that time cashier will collect an additional USD85 cash,and consulate staff will take a full set of finger prints.
We will notify you by email or phone as soon as your fingerprint results arrive. You will be asked to bring this letter to tthe visa gate by 9.00a.m any friday to see a consular officer and complete your case.
Please note that you will have to return to the consular twice,first to provide ur fingerprints and then to complete your case.Please do not return to complete your case until we have contacted you."

So it has nothing to do with niga ploce report.What i dont know is if this the same with FBI name check!! So we are still waiting for the result ooo.But definetely it will be positive.
Thanks

MODEST said:
Temi
yah man am a nigeria and the first letter was sent to me in nigeria, but when i was going to fill the forms i put my jamaican address, and that was in sept 2006

modest

I guess you need to confirm this address issue with KCC. Am not also sure if you can do ur interview in Jamaica since your case is AF. Please confirm with kcc via email

Hello

Hi Is everybody on leave or something, I think this forum should be very busy, especially now that the end time is approaching

Regards to every body who have made continues effort to keep this going
big up to all u guys like jrcies, baba agba, tunde101, Temi,mamaJ, Adebayo,

Somany others too numerous to mention, I feel you guys

Temi said:

Temi Dear, am sure you will be wondering why i didn't say anything about this? honestly i just saw it this morning; firstly, have you been to US b4? or live there for sometime? if yes then that is the reason for this finger printing thing, though they will do it for everybody but if you have been to US b4 they will need to do finger print check to know if when you were there you did not commit any crime.
I tell you this day that the word of Elijah in the book of 1king 18;36-37 will come to past on this;
36; At the time of sacrifice, the prophet Elijah stepped forward and prayed: "O LORD, God of Abraham, Isaac and Israel, let it be known today that you are God in Israel and that I am your servant and have done all these things at your command. 37; Answer me, O LORD, answer me, so these people will know that you, O LORD, are God, and that you are turning their hearts back again." by reason of Annointing of God Temi you shall rejoice, key into these words and pray with your family on it, i tell you; you shall share the testimony right here. and i will pray along with you. IT IS WELL!

MODEST said:
Hi Is everybody on leave or something, I think this forum should be very busy, especially now that the end time is approaching

Regards to every body who have made continues effort to keep this going
big up to all u guys like jrcies, baba agba, tunde101, Temi,mamaJ, Adebayo,

Somany others too numerous to mention, I feel you guys

Modest you are right, my people pls let us make this our thread a hot one. God bless us.

adebayo said:
Temi Dear, am sure you will be wondering why i didn't say anything about this? honestly i just saw it this morning; firstly, have you been to US b4? or live there for sometime? if yes then that is the reason for this finger printing thing, though they will do it for everybody but if you have been to US b4 they will need to do finger print check to know if when you were there you did not commit any crime.
I tell you this day that the word of Elijah in the book of 1king 18;36-37 will come to past on this;
36; At the time of sacrifice, the prophet Elijah stepped forward and prayed: "O LORD, God of Abraham, Isaac and Israel, let it be known today that you are God in Israel and that I am your servant and have done all these things at your command. 37; Answer me, O LORD, answer me, so these people will know that you, O LORD, are God, and that you are turning their hearts back again." by reason of Annointing of God Temi you shall rejoice, key into these words and pray with your family on it, i tell you; you shall share the testimony right here. and i will pray along with you. IT IS WELL!

Hi Adebayo,

Thank you my brotther!! At the appointment time we will all share the testimony of God's goodness.
I have never been to USA b4 and i have never applied for US visa b4. So i dont know why the finger printing is for.But am so confident that the result will be positive.IT IS WELL !

That's the word i want to be hearing from everybody in this forum, be confident, that's the spirit and ALL SHALL BE WELL.
see you when we get there

All Is Well

Good Day Everyone

Like Adebayo And Temi Said, All Is Well

The Lord Is On His Throne And Shall Perform Wonders, Pls Let The Spirit Go On

Modest

Reply From KCC

Hi Folks,

Since this thread is suppose to be educative, I wish to share this message about addition of a family member that i got from KCC

I SENT THIS MAIL TO KCC ON Sunday, January 14, 2007 10:57 PM

CASE NO 2007AF00014XXX
P.A NAME MY NAME
DATE OF BIRTH XXXXXXXX

POSTAL ADDRESS
XXXXXXXXX.
PREF CATEG DV DIVERSITY
FOREIGN STATE CHANGEABILITY NIGERIA
POST LAGOS

DEAR SIR,

PLEASE I WILL LIKE TO MAKE AN ENQUIRY.

ON THE 21ST OF DECEMBER 2006, I GOT A BABY BOY WHICH IS AN ADDITION TO MY FAMILY. I WILL LIKE TO KNOW IF A DATE HAVE BEEN FIXED FOR MY DIVERSITY INTERVIEW OR IF I SHOULD SEND THE BOYS BIRTH CERTIFICATE, (WHICH IS NOT READY NOW)

ALSO I WANT TO FIND OUT IF THE BOYS STATUS CAN BE CHANGED LATER IN CASE THE BIRTH CERTIFICATE IS NOT READY BEFORE THE INTERVIEW DATE

ALSO MY CURRENT ADDRESS IS AS STATED BELOW

I RECEIVED THIS REPLY ON Tuesday, 16 January, 2007 6:01:20 PM

Thank you for your inquiry.

Your forms have been received and are acceptable for the continuation of your visa processing. KCC is currently scheduling visa numbers below 9,125 in Nigeria for the month of March. If your case number is current, KCC will send a notification letter to you via postal mail. Please refer to the visa bulletin at www.travel.state.gov to locate the current numbers being processed. This bulletin is updated after the 15th day of each month.

Family members not included on the initial entry may cause the case to be disqualified. Extenuating circumstances such as; you have been married or had a child after the initial application submission may be acceptable. If you meet either of these circumstances a photocopy of the marriage and/or birth certificate, along with English translations, should be provided with the completed forms. If you need to obtain additional DS 230 Parts I & II forms, you may download them at: http://www.travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/forms/forms_1342.html.

A spouse and/or eligible children, unmarried and under the age 21 must have the above forms completed and returned before KCC can make the necessary adjustments to your case. KCC will accept this information via postal mail, email, or fax. Information received at KCC after interview scheduling will be forwarded to the Embassy or the applicant may carry this information with them to their interview appointment.

Phone: (606) 526 7500
Fax: (606) 526 7501
E-mail: KCCDV@state.gov
www.travel.state.gov

MAM\KCC