• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2007 winners From Nigeria

MamaJ, thank you for your response. I will still appreciate if i can get more responses from the house.

No. 6 of form DSP-122. which says "check the highest level of education completed" the options are
*High school, no degree
*High school diploma
*college, no degree
*university degree
* advanced degree
*vocational school
*Other_______________________________

i had National Diploma from a Federal Polytechnic, pls which of the above options will i choose.

thanks

Do you know!

Hi houx,
Happy to know that we are less concern about the increment in the new fees. Congrat ! houx................
Well, i have this question to ask the houx...... Since it takes like a month for visa to ready after interview, How is it going to be like for those of us who w'll be having our interview during the last month of the program?
Or those that w'll be having theirs from the middle of september or otherwise?
Please, Houx kindly throw more light on this question.
Have a nice weekend.

MamaJ, thank you for your response. I will still appreciate if i can get more responses from the house.

No. 6 of form DSP-122. which says "check the highest level of education completed" the options are
*High school, no degree
*High school diploma
*college, no degree
*university degree
* advanced degree
*vocational school

i had National Diploma from a Federal Polytechnic, pls which of the above options will i choose.

i had National Diploma from a Federal Polytechnic, pls which of the above options will i choose.[/COLOR]
Hello fellow forumite
How una dey.Hope we they enjoy the new govt for our country.i beg make we they pray 4 this country no matter say we they comoth.God blees Nigeria.
As regards ur question,in my own case i had HND and i fill high schooldiploma i.e i have my secondary school and diploma, so the same is applicable to u.abi house wetin una think.I pray nigeria will not be (except) in the next bullettin,INSHA ALLAH BE KUDIRATU LAH

thanks

thanks[/QUOTE]

Hi houx,
Happy to know that we are less concern about the increment in the new fees. Congrat ! houx................
Well, i have this question to ask the houx...... Since it takes like a month for visa to ready after interview, How is it going to be like for those of us who w'll be having our interview during the last month of the program?
Or those that w'll be having theirs from the middle of september or otherwise?
Please, Houx kindly throw more light on this question.
Have a nice weekend.
If u had ur interview say midle of september,definately u will be given ur visa before 31st of september that is for sure.abi house.So is good 4 us that as high case number,we wont have to wait 4 i month before we collect our visa

*High school, no degree
*High school diploma
*college, no degree
*university degree
* advanced degree
*vocational school

thanks
oga write the thing for others ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, i beg no mistake ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, this highest qualification dey important oh amd make sure u photocopy before u send

If u had ur interview say midle of september,definately u will be given ur visa before 31st of september that is for sure.abi house.So is good 4 us that as high case number,we wont have to wait 4 i month before we collect our visa

that is true, and i dont think it is compulsory for u to enter states before sept 30th, house what do you know about when to enter the states

Last edited by a moderator:
that is true, and i dont think it is compulsory for u to enter states before sept 3oth, house what do you know about when to enter the states

You don't have to be in the states before September 31st but before the end of 6 months after the visa was issued

Thanks to all in the house

Hi every one, I go through this forum almost three times a day to get updated on what is going on. Its been so educative/informative. I am a Kenyan and have gained so much from this forum. I wrote to KCC and they said that the second package has already been sent.

Thanks to all and God bless you.

Hello house,

Someone sent me this private message, and i thot i shd share it with the house

Hello MamaJ,
I been a quite member of this forum this march, I must confess that I deeply impressed by the postive tone of this forum and the unselfish contributions of members. I posted a question but I have since not receive a reply from the forum and discovered your post have been consistent that is why I want to put this to you.

I wrote 9th February as my birthdate on the online dv application form. My mum told me I was born on a sunday, but when the sumaries came up, it confirm 9th as a saturday. I later wrote the kcc adjusting my birthdate to 10th though they have not replied me on that. However, when I ask my mum for the original birthcertificate, it was 17th.

What do I do in this case? Can I write kcc again? Or should I swear a declaration of age. Please Help. My number will be current in the next list

Degreatnath
16***[/QUOTE]

This is my reply

Hi Degreatnath,

Wow this is serious but all these while growing up, what have u been using??? coz you are no longer a child meaning you must have been using a particular date of birth. So what is it??? What's on your international passport????
I wish u didn't write kcc to correct anything coz i will suggest you go to NPC [National Population commission] for a certified true copy of your birth certificate carrying the 9th of February, that is if what u have on your passport and what u have been using all these while is 9th of February. this will coincide with what u filled in the online application. The embassy will only accept either ur original certificate of the certified true copy from NPC. Age declaration won't be accepted. So go to NPC. I hope on ur passport what u have is 9th february??? I will also throw it open to the house but i need u to answer these questions.

But please you guys should contribute and help him or her coz her number is very close for interview.

hello friends
whats up with u guys?im doing just fine. its a new month today,hope it holds good things for all of us.this will be a good time to ask pastor to lead us in prayer.
i had the privilage to have a chat i with Obinna...yes that obinna.he said they are messing him up @ the embassy so he is just chilling
@ the moment.he send his apology for ignoring the forum and promised to send in a post soon.
hey Modest,whats happening...i suppose ur number is current ,why we never hear from u concerning ur case .hola back
pls i want to know how many people in this forum live in Abuja

bout the increment,i hope it doesnt apply to us cos even the pepper for the old one na community effort some of us take dey gather am.whatever sha God knows best and he will not abandon his chosen people.

STILL STANN
WAITING FOR THE BIG LEAP

Hey Stann,

I live in Wuse Abuja.So nice of you to have communicated with Obinna. I loe the spirit in this house:D

YOu guys,

I still think that they will give one month to come collect the visa even though the interview is in september. Remember Megiano said when she sent her sister to the embassy in november last year to help move her interview date that her sister was told that they are still working on DV 06. I think what they mean by the sept 30th deadline is that all should have been interviewed by the 30th of september but the visas will be collected after that date.
if u say those interviewd middle sept will get their visas before the end of sept, so what happens to those interviewed on the 30th of SEpt????

Hello house,

Someone sent me this private message, and i thot i shd share it with the house

Hello MamaJ,
I been a quite member of this forum this march, I must confess that I deeply impressed by the postive tone of this forum and the unselfish contributions of members. I posted a question but I have since not receive a reply from the forum and discovered your post have been consistent that is why I want to put this to you.

I wrote 9th February as my birthdate on the online dv application form. My mum told me I was born on a sunday, but when the sumaries came up, it confirm 9th as a saturday. I later wrote the kcc adjusting my birthdate to 10th though they have not replied me on that. However, when I ask my mum for the original birthcertificate, it was 17th.

What do I do in this case? Can I write kcc again? Or should I swear a declaration of age. Please Help. My number will be current in the next list

Degreatnath
16***

This is my reply

Hi Degreatnath,

Wow this is serious but all these while growing up, what have u been using??? coz you are no longer a child meaning you must have been using a particular date of birth. So what is it??? What's on your international passport????
I wish u didn't write kcc to correct anything coz i will suggest you go to NPC [National Population commission] for a certified true copy of your birth certificate carrying the 9th of February, that is if what u have on your passport and what u have been using all these while is 9th of February. this will coincide with what u filled in the online application. The embassy will only accept either ur original certificate of the certified true copy from NPC. Age declaration won't be accepted. So go to NPC. I hope on ur passport what u have is 9th february??? I will also throw it open to the house but i need u to answer these questions.

But please you guys should contribute and help him or her coz her number is very close for interview.
[/QUOTE]

I will suggest that the Guy adopt the 9th february as you suggested and have it attested to at NPC.He should not contact KCC about it again ooo.
See, the embassy has zero tolerance for such discripancies in personal data.They will just assume he was lying.
A word is enough for the wise.

Last edited by a moderator:
hello friends
whats up with u guys?im doing just fine. its a new month today,hope it holds good things for all of us.this will be a good time to ask pastor to lead us in prayer.
i had the privilage to have a chat i with Obinna...yes that obinna.he said they are messing him up @ the embassy so he is just chilling
@ the moment.he send his apology for ignoring the forum and promised to send in a post soon.
hey Modest,whats happening...i suppose ur number is current ,why we never hear from u concerning ur case .hola back

bout the increment,i hope it doesnt apply to us cos even the pepper for the old one na community effort some of us take dey gather am.whatever sha God knows best and he will not abandon his chosen people.

STILL STANN
WAITING FOR THE BIG LEAP

And the prayer: our Daddy in heaven will put the heavenly smile on our faces as we move ahead of the programme in Jesus Name Amen, we shall have a big leap in the next months, all of us shall become current in Jesus Name, no one of us will miss it in Jesus name, we shall all get to the promise land, we shall not cry, we shall all be successful, Daddy will make all us share our testimonies in this house in Jesus Name, it is well with us all in Jesus Name AMEN.

Issue;
My MiddleName is not on my Birth Certificate.
I only have my FirstName & Surname on the Birth Certificate.
The form i sent to KCC has got my firstname, middlename & surname.
What do i do?
Pls advise

hello friends

STILL STANN
WAITING FOR THE BIG LEAP

Sorry this is comng a bit late, now lets pray; Our lord and our Daddy we say thank you for your love for us in this forum, we appreciate the way you have been taking care of us all in this forum, we know and convinced in our heart that you are indeed a good God, your words says you will neither leave us nor forsake us and thats what you have been doing, thnk you daddy.
we ask for your help the more most especially we want a very big leap in our case numbers in this month of June visa bulletin, we pray oh God that we shall all be interviewed in Jesus Name, we shall all have complete testimonies in Jesus Name, we shall all be blessed and make our various interviews a walk over in Jesus Name AMEN at the end your name shall be glorified, thank you our heavenly father for we know for sure that you have answered our prayers and all of our hopes, aspirations, yarnings, believes and thoughts shall be fulfilled to your mighty name in Jesus Name we pray Amen. If you believe it shout a big halleluyah!

that is true, and i dont think it is compulsory for u to enter states before sept 30st, house what do you know about when to enter the states

You will have good 6 months to yourself within which you must enter the States after getting the visa. after which i don't know

hello friends

STILL STANN
WAITING FOR THE BIG LEAP

my interview in is june

You are Welcome

Hi every one, I go through this forum almost three times a day to get updated on what is going on. Its been so educative/informative. I am a Kenyan and have gained so much from this forum. I wrote to KCC and they said that the second package has already been sent.

Hello Friend, you are very much Welcome. Let me say, in typical African fashion, that our house is your house and you are welcome anytime.
Just one favour; after your interview, please give us a detailed minute-by-minute account of how everything went. We will like to share in your success story. And if you have any other contribution, kindly share it with the rest of us. Every bit of knowledge helps to ease the tension that we sometimes feel during this visa process.
I hope you don't mind the distinctively Nigerian flavour.:D

YOu guys,

I still think that they will give one month to come collect the visa even though the interview is in september. Remember Megiano said when she sent her sister to the embassy in november last year to help move her interview date that her sister was told that they are still working on DV 06. I think what they mean by the sept 30th deadline is that all should have been interviewed by the 30th of september but the visas will be collected after that date.
if u say those interviewd middle sept will get their visas before the end of sept, so what happens to those interviewed on the 30th of SEpt????

I think if you are unable to get your visa by the end of sept, then you can as well forget about your visa,as the embassy try as much as they can to issue out the visa before before the end of sept.
Atleast that is what the instruction says, no be me talk me oooooo:D

We are glad we are able to help you in your quest of getting the visa.
May God favour be with you as your interview approaches.