• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2007 winners From Nigeria

sinexworldwide said:
Hi all,
I have really gained alot from this site and it is my sincere prayer that we shall all get to the God's own country (Amen).
I ma somehow confused about the interview date, and i need someone to help me out, i am Case number DV2006AF - - - -16XXX from Nigeria here, when is it likely that i get my 2nd letter? and can i mail KCC to confirm since in the notification letter we were told not to mail or call, please, let someone help.
:)
thank you all.
:eek: Are you sure your case number is DV2006AF ---16XXX? :eek:
Because DV2006 ended on Sept 30, 2006. If you didn't get a interview before that you're done :confused:

High great people

hi
please i wanna know more about this visa lottery,i wanna know if it is free to reegister please kindly reply me now

from usa embassy here in lagos concerning NECO

Dear Osuala,

Thank you for the additional information. However, we are unable to
accept documents sent by mail. All relevant documents should be brought
by the applicant at the time of the interview. NECO results are
acceptable.

Immigrant Visa Section
United States Consulate General
Lagos, Nigeria

-----Original Message-----
From: Obinna Osuala [mailto:eek:binnaosuala43@hotmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, October 12, 2006 11:00 AM
To: LgsCons
Subject: enquire

Case number............2007AF000031**

Name......................Osuala

Date Of Birth............ 24/1/86
d/m/y

Sir i have being schedule for interview on the 22 of november but i just
want to confirm if NECO result is acceptable and how to send it to the
embassy for verification .thanks sir and i will be looking forward to
hear from you.

Emailed Kcc

Hi, am a dv2007 winner I sent an email to KCC, just wanted to know whether they received my package. I was informed that my documents were processing so i should keep checking on the Visa bulletin. Does that mean that i will receive an interview letter? Anyone with an idea on how this goes on.

Thanks

Yes you will

Hello BIA,
Just stay cool most of us are waiting for the second package too, since you have been informed by KCC that your case is uder processing, you will get the second package, they only want you to be monitoring the Visa Bulletin to know when your case number will be current. Good Luck.

obinna43 said:
Dear Osuala,

Thank you for the additional information. However, we are unable to
accept documents sent by mail. All relevant documents should be brought
by the applicant at the time of the interview. NECO results are
acceptable.

Immigrant Visa Section
United States Consulate General
Thank you Obinna for your information.Lagos, Nigeria

-----Original Message-----
From: Obinna Osuala [mailto:eek:binnaosuala43@hotmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, October 12, 2006 11:00 AM
To: LgsCons
Subject: enquire

Case number............2007AF000031**

Name......................Osuala

Date Of Birth............ 24/1/86
d/m/y

Sir i have being schedule for interview on the 22 of november but i just
want to confirm if NECO result is acceptable and how to send it to the
embassy for verification .thanks sir and i will be looking forward to
hear from you.

Thank you Obinna for your information. It is good to hear that the consulate is now accepting NECO as a requirement for the DV.
Jrcies is right about the consulate not accepting NECO as a requirement for the DV some years back.
As I was refused a visa on the basis that NECO was not acceptable(Some years back!).

Enquiry

sorry for the previous mail, it was 2007 not 2006, now my mail:

Hi all,
I have really gained alot from this site and it is my sincere prayer that we shall all get to the God's own country (Amen).
I ma somehow confused about the interview date, and i need someone to help me out, i am Case number DV2007AF - - - -16XXX from Nigeria here, when is it likely that i get my 2nd letter? and can i mail KCC to confirm since in the notification letter we were told not to mail or call, please, let someone help.

thank you all.

sinexworldwide said:
sorry for the previous mail, it was 2007 not 2006, now my mail:

Hi all,
I ma somehow confused about the interview date, and i need someone to help me out, i am Case number DV2007AF - - - -16XXX from Nigeria here, when is it likely that i get my 2nd letter? and can i mail KCC to confirm since in the notification letter we were told not to mail or call, please, let someone help.

thank you all.

Is your no 16000 Plus or 1,600 plus? if it is 16000 Plus, then I think Jrcies has already answered your question.
Please let endeavor to avoid repetition of questions as we all know it's not that easy answering questions.
If it was that easy to know the answers to our questions,I am sure many of us wouldn't be here.
So therefore, let not let the profs in the house to be upset with such.

I hope I am speaking the mind of many here??

Thanks WLD

Thanks WLD,kcc has responded and this is the response i got.

Thank you for your inquiry.

An interview for this case has been scheduled at the American Consulate/Embassy of Lagos on December 6, 2006. A notification letter was sent to you on October 16, 2006. Please direct any further questions regarding the processing of your case to this embassy.

Thanks for d info.

2nd Package

My first email to KCC was replied I think that was in September like this one below
"I was informed that my documents were under processing so i should keep checking on the Visa bulletin.

Then my Oct 16 email to kcc was replied thus:

An interview for this case has been scheduled at the American Consulate/Embassy of Lagos on December 11, 2006. A notification letter was sent to you on October 17, 2006. Please direct any further questions regarding the processing of your case to this embassy.

To be sincere with you my guys it is far better to call than send email because the agents will give you hint on when your case will scheduled or when to call back.

I wish every success

Regards
2007AF00011XX

Temi said:
Thanks WLD,kcc has responded and this is the response i got.

An interview for this case has been scheduled at the American Consulate/Embassy of Lagos on December 6, 2006. A notification letter was sent to you on October 16, 2006. Please direct any further questions regarding the processing of your case to this embassy.

Thanks for d info.

Temi,

Now that you know your interview date, you should start getting your documents together.

Wishing you all the best.

WLD :)

Interview Feedback!

Jrcies et all,

Are there any feedbacks on how interviews are progressing Desto, Yebomi etc will appreciate your experiences.

I hear folks with o'levels without work experience must demostrate their ability to go to Univ, sponsorhip etc. Also, people are rejected especially with inconsistent data.

Any info will help.

Ubus said:
Jrcies et all,

Are there any feedbacks on how interviews are progressing Desto, Yebomi etc will appreciate your experiences.

I hear folks with o'levels without work experience must demostrate their ability to go to Univ, sponsorhip etc. Also, people are rejected especially with inconsistent data.

Any info will help.

I must say,you read my mind Ubus,just this afternoon I wanted to post in other to ask DESTO and others about how their interview went.
As I am sure Desto/others must have had her/their interview by now.
I hope you she / they will be willing to share with us her /their expereince(s).

I guess the rule of the game is changing gradually and more strict each passing day.
It's my prayer that the person that would interview us would not wake up by the wrong side of the bed.

Good luck to us ALL

Hello Dear jrcies,
I know my God is a good God, he is always right on time, do you know that few days ago, that was my prayer point, that on the day of my interview Angels of God will wake the interviewer by themselves, that he/she will be full of joy and life, infact God will do a new thing in his/her life a day before my interview that he/she will still be in that joyous mood when i will come in unto him/her.
I equally pray that he/she will see the face of Jesus upon my face that day that he/she will have no choice than to approve my petition. The bible says when i see the blood of the lamb upon you as a mark i shall pass over, failure, rejection, inadmissible,error, whataever be it shall see the mark of God upon us and pass us over, Am saying it again today that as my God leaveth WE shall have a complete testimony in this forum.

Am hundred % sure of Whom my God is, He has done it before and he can always do it again and again again and again again and again, just believe.
I was reading a posting from another thread and i learnt something there, there was this guy that was so sceptical about his case number, actually it was a very high number 22xxx thereabout, infact he has lost all hope, he said to his friends that he can never be called for interview, his friends encouraged him to stick to it till the end of everything, guess what! the following month's VB shows his number as current, he was called for interview and to God be the glory, his case was approved, he himself said he could not believe it, so there is nothig my God can not do, Just believe.
To everyone in the house i want to employ us to always (till the end of it all) keep up a good spirit towards this thing, God will see us through, if you believe it say Amen :) :D and let me hear it clearly. If the only thing i can be doing to help us is to pray i will not hesitate to do that, remember prayer changes things and our prayer answering God is till on the throne. Good Good luck to everybody, we shall all suceeed in Jesus Name Amen.

adebayo said:
Hello Dear jrcies,
I know my God is a good God, he is always right on time, do you know that few days ago, that was my prayer point, that on the day of my interview Angels of God will wake the interviewer by themselves, that he/she will be full of joy and life, infact God will do a new thing in his/her life a day before my interview that he/she will still be in that joyous mood when i will come in unto him/her.
I equally pray that he/she will see the face of Jesus upon my face that day that he/she will have no choice than to approve my petition. The bible says when i see the blood of the lamb upon you as a mark i shall pass over, failure, rejection, inadmissible,error, whataever be it shall see the mark of God upon us and pass us over, Am saying it again today that as my God leaveth WE shall have a complete testimony in this forum.

Am hundred % sure of Whom my God is, He has done it before and he can always do it again and again again and again again and again, just believe.
I was reading a posting from another thread and i learnt something there, there was this guy that was so sceptical about his case number, actually it was a very high number 22xxx thereabout, infact he has lost all hope, he said to his friends that he can never be called for interview, his friends encouraged him to stick to it till the end of everything, guess what! the following month's VB shows his number as current, he was called for interview and to God be the glory, his case was approved, he himself said he could not believe it, so there is nothig my God can not do, Just believe.
To everyone in the house i want to employ us to always (till the end of it all) keep up a good spirit towards this thing, God will see us through, if you believe it say Amen :) :D and let me hear it clearly. If the only thing i can be doing to help us is to pray i will not hesitate to do that, remember prayer changes things and our prayer answering God is till on the throne. Good Good luck to everybody, we shall all suceeed in Jesus Name Amen.

I feel you my Bro!!! It's not by accident that our entries was selected out of the Millions of Millions of people that entered for the lottery.
One thing is certain and that is our God who had selected our entries will not stop His work half-way.
As He is faithful and JUST to bring His work unto it to perfection.
These I strongly believe and I am well conviced that we all would be interviewed no matter how high to case numbers may seem to be!

Let keep faith and hope ALIVE!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Faithful is He

Guys!
i really enjoyed what i read today and i want ot share the passage God has been using to encourage me about this process with you all, i know it will bless you also.
Phillipians 1: 6 says "Being Confident in this very thing that, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ" One of the Names of our Lord is "Alpha and Omega, the Begining and the Ending" .
Guys! God will do it. Only be determined, focused, have goal and motivate yourself everyday. Don't be discouraged with any sad or scaring News to discourage you.
Natural Laws will be suspended for our sake.
Good Luck All.

sinexworldwide said:
Guys!
i really enjoyed what i read today and i want ot share the passage God has been using to encourage me about this process with you all, i know it will bless you also.
Phillipians 1: 6 says "Being Confident in this very thing that, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ" One of the Names of our Lord is "Alpha and Omega, the Begining and the Ending" .
Guys! God will do it. Only be determined, focused, have goal and motivate yourself everyday. Don't be discouraged with any sad or scaring News to discourage you.
Natural Laws will be suspended for our sake.
Good Luck All.

I am in ABSOLUTE Agreement with you...HE WILL DO IT!!!