• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2007 AOS only

Hi guys,

finally, i have received this morning the magic email.IT says that welcome notice mailed.I cannot believe this is happening!!!!
This is what the email says:
[B]
The last processing action taken on your case

Receipt Number: MSC....

Application Type: I485 , APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Notice mailed welcoming the new permanent resident.

On September 17, 2007, we mailed you a notice that we had registered this customer's new permanent resident status. Please follow any instructions on the notice. Your new permanent resident card should be mailed within 60 days following this registration or after you complete any ADIT processing referred to in the welcome notice, whichever is later. If you move before you get your new card call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision from USCIS within the current processing time listed*, please contact USCIS Customer Service at (800) 375-5283.

*Current processing times can be found on the USCIS website at www.uscis.gov under Case Status and Processing Dates.
*** Please do not respond to this e-mail messa[/B]

Hi Ch3,
thanks! i went to Mount Laurel,NJ field office.

I have an infopass for thursday with my lawyer at this office and i want to call him to see if we are still going.I think that we should go so they could stamp my passport.

Hi Guys,

Congratulations adirom. I had another infopass last Friday and I met the same officer that I met in my previous infopass. She was not as friendly as first time and told me that you are one of our few cases that security check still is pending. Also I got a letter from our congressman office that our case is pending for security check and he cannot do anything more about it.
Please let me know if you have any other sugesstion for this case.

Hi Rekata,
i don`t know what to tell you. Besides doing an infopass as soon as possible and keep pushing them for the security checks, talking to a supervisor, i would say to talk to a lawyer.It is a totally different thing when you go there with a lawyer and he asks them for security checks.It might cost you 1000$ or more but ii think it is well worth it because if he is able to help you out, everything will change for you.That 1000$ you can make it back anytime. The green card is not that easy to get it.

Thanks Jugnu!!

Today i`ve got the other email that says card production ordered.
Looks like it`s almost done for me.I can`t wait to see the card in my hand.
Thanks to all for sharing your thoughts and experience in this process and good luck to all that are still waiting for an answer.

last game _ approval

after long time , stress today i re3cieved my passport with stamp and yellow envelope
imterview : december 2006
visa issued : september 2007

thanks to all guys help me in this website jomgu , matinfar

i am very happy
:D :) :D :p

Hey Adirom,

Do you mind let me know if the officer at the Infopass stamped your passport? Did you need the actual approval letter?

Thanks

Hi guys,

Today is a last working day for DV 2007.Please post your outcomes and give it a final push as they do work over weekends to meet deadlines.

Good luck everyone with pending cases.

Jugnu

Qucik question - I cannot find my high school certificates, I can get a certified copy, but not a new original - does anyone know whether this is ok?

Hi,

Unfortunately I did not get any result. I think all of you understand my feeling today. Congratulations Adirom and thank you for your suggestions. Jugnu, thank you very much for all of your help. I am really impressed by your work to help other people. I joined this forum in July and I read through it and It was amazing how much you helped other people in this process.
A lawyer was following my work, I do not know how good he was, but he did not get any result, the answer was the same, security check is pending. I sent letters to senator and congressman, NY senator did not send my anything and congressman sent a letter that security check is pending and he cannot do anything for it. I had my last infopass on Wednesday, the answer was the same.
I will try to apply through EB1 now. Please tell me if you know a good lawyer for EB1 application.

Rekata

HI,
i wanted to let everybody know that at my Infopass on Spet 20th the officer stamped my passport and then on Sept. 25th i`ve received the green card in the mail.
I congratulate all of you that succeded in getting a green card and i`m so sorry for those who didn`t make it. Don`t loose hope and keep on going , that`s the only thing to do.

Hi everyone,

We got our magical GC on Wednesday 9/26/2007. We are so happy we finally made this happen. Thank you so much for all the information and support. According to the conversation with our interviewer, he said 9/30/2007 is the final date for filing the DV documentation instead of last day for getting GC. So for those who haven't gotten any news but filed already, don't lose any hope. I hope what our interviewer said is right!

Rekata,

I'm so sorry for the outcome!!

EB1 great channel.As far as lawyer is concerned I can't tell you for sure but suggestions are;

murthy.com
immigration-law.com

These above firms are experts on EB base cases.I did my EB3 case myself from labor to I-485.You read through those websites including this portal too.You might be able to do/control a lot by yourself!!!

Good luck n you can always send me e-mail!!!

Jugnu

Hi guys,

Just thought to share I will not be checking into this thread for a month.Please read through all the pages and you will find very useful info if you are planning AOS for DV 2008.

Thank you all again for sharing your thoughts on this thread.

Jugnu