• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

dv 2005 lottery end , but i get it befor one day

aboalemr

Registered Users (C)
hi every body , my name check is coming just a day before the end of dv 2005 lottery , it talk about 5 weeks , my interview was in riyadh saudi arabia .
i have a question :
what time needed to talk the green card after arrive in usa ?

i would thank every body give me there experience and i wish a good luck to every one ,,,

As for the name check thing, I think it depends on which country you come from.
Mine took only two days.

Anyway, congratulations!

H1`b

I want to apply HiB visa for me and my family. I am from Sri Lanka. How to get it H1B visa very soon. Not H1 visa

SJS :p ;) :)

Pushpamali, you'd better ask in H1 subforum.

Aboalemr,

it takes a couple of weeks to a couple of months to get your GC once you enter. My parents got it in two weeks.

thanks lucymo , but i would ask aquestion , can i inter united state and then leave it befor i get the GC ? my unkel is there , can he talk it in there address and send it to me , because i have some job i need to finish it ?

yes, you can enter, get a stamp in your passport, and turn around and leave. Your plastic will come to the address you specified.

mrs lucymo < in the visa in my passport there is words say (upon endorsement service as temporary i-155 evedencing permenent resedence for 1 year ) . what is this mean i don't understand ?

upon endorsement by the immigration officer it becomes your temporary GC. :) Until you get the plastic. Make sure your uncle puts YOUR name on his mailbox next to HIS name, because sometimes the mailperson wouldn't leave the GC if the person's name is not on the mail box.

is that mean the poster in my passport is indicating temporary residence for one year until i get the plastic wich indicat the permenant residence ?

hi evry body , i arrive america 3 days ago , in jfk airport in NYC i complete my GC prossecess there , the officere say that i will get it in my mail after 6 months , some body say that dos't talk all this time , it may tlak about a month , also i will get my SSN after a month maximum .