****** dsatish is approved *******

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dsatish--Congratulations

CONGRATUALTIONS AND GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR FUTURE GOALS.

I do have same name issue.. You gave me some encouragement.

Did you changed your name while stamping...

Thanks
Kandy

Best of Luck !

Best Wishes dsatish. I have read lots of posts by you in the past few weeks and appreciate all the effort and time you have put into helping out other people selflessly. Please continue to keep helping us all out :)

Enjoy your freedom!

Congratulations DSatish..

Finally all efforts were worth it. I strongly believe that because of effofrts from this community, the approval rate pushed up. Enjoy your freedom.. and keep us posted about immigrationportal.org.

Congratulations dude. You deserve it. Thanks for all the good work for all of us. Enjoy your freedom

Dsatish,

Congrtulation. One question is that how your FP2 is earlier than your FP1 date? Thanks,

dsatish said:
Sure, i will. Where else will i find such a knowledgeable group? This forum will answer any type of questions. I can now concentrate on the debates in this forum :cool:

Congrats dsatish,
What a coincident - My I485 is approved on July 29 and I have received the approval letter on Aug 4 and got it stamped Aug 6.

dasatish, how did you manage to do your passport stamping on a Friday in Newark ? I thought Newark only does passport stamping on Wednesdays.

Congratulations on your I485 Approval and I will you all the best in your future endeavours.

You are doing a great service to the Immigration Community and I wish that more and more people like you should join the forum and help other immigrants in need. Once again enjoy your freedom :) :) :)

dsatish, Congratulations. Enjoy your freedom and explore your new world of opportunities.

dsatish,
Congratulations on your approval. Can you post the drafts of the letters and faxes sent to VSC that may have helped in your approval process. I am sure a lot of people waiting more than 18 or 24 months can use that to try and put mor epressure on VSC.

Status
Not open for further replies.