• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DS-260 immigrant intent

Kassem

Hello,

Does anyone know if actual people had issues obtaining tourist visas or entering the US with pre-existing visas after they filed their DS-260 ?

I'm a DV lottery 2019 selectee, and will need to visit the states in November. So just to know if i will have issues, and then maybe to wait before filing my DS-260 until after my trip (I have an ongoing tourist visa).

Thanks a lot

I had no problem entering a couple of times on an existing visa.
Hello,

Does anyone know if actual people had issues obtaining tourist visas or entering the US with pre-existing visas after they filed their DS-260 ?

I'm a DV lottery 2019 selectee, and will need to visit the states in November. So just to know if i will have issues, and then maybe to wait before filing my DS-260 until after my trip (I have an ongoing tourist visa).

Thanks a lot

A lot of folks say that if you have a current esta or visa you shouldn’t have any problems. The issue is getting a new one after filling out the 260 so like you said best bet is to wait. What region are
You from?

I applied for and received ESTA approval after filing a DS-260. Subsequently flew in with zero questions at immigration control, but I was only in transit to another international destination.

A lot of folks say that if you have a current esta or visa you shouldn’t have any problems. The issue is getting a new one after filling out the 260 so like you said best bet is to wait. What region are
You from?

Asia, Chargeable to Lebanon. I have an existing visa to the US.