DS-260 immigrant intent

Hello,

Does anyone know if actual people had issues obtaining tourist visas or entering the US with pre-existing visas after they filed their DS-260 ?

I'm a DV lottery 2019 selectee, and will need to visit the states in November. So just to know if i will have issues, and then maybe to wait before filing my DS-260 until after my trip (I have an ongoing tourist visa).

Thanks a lot

SusieQQQ

I had no problem entering a couple of times on an existing visa.
Hello,

Does anyone know if actual people had issues obtaining tourist visas or entering the US with pre-existing visas after they filed their DS-260 ?

I'm a DV lottery 2019 selectee, and will need to visit the states in November. So just to know if i will have issues, and then maybe to wait before filing my DS-260 until after my trip (I have an ongoing tourist visa).

Thanks a lot

Mijoro

A lot of folks say that if you have a current esta or visa you shouldn’t have any problems. The issue is getting a new one after filling out the 260 so like you said best bet is to wait. What region are
You from?

I applied for and received ESTA approval after filing a DS-260. Subsequently flew in with zero questions at immigration control, but I was only in transit to another international destination.

A lot of folks say that if you have a current esta or visa you shouldn’t have any problems. The issue is getting a new one after filling out the 260 so like you said best bet is to wait. What region are
You from?
Asia, Chargeable to Lebanon. I have an existing visa to the US.