• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Doubts regarding DV2016 results.

Bassem123

As a part of my business, up until this minute, I have checked more than 500 entrants, none of them won. I start to feel that there is something wrong with the result, specially after I noticed that there are some threads discussing the same issue.
My advice is to accept the result as is, we shouldn't forgot that probability of selection doesn't exceed 1% maybe 3 -5 in 1000. So, let's be down to earth and live with it, until the picture gets more clear by tomorrow.

If I got any winners I , definitely will let you know.
If anyone got to know any winners, hope he can share the news.

Thanks,
Best of luck guys.

TH
As a part of my business, up until this minute, I have checked more than 500 entrants, none of them won. I start to feel that there is something wrong with the result, specially after I noticed that there are some threads discussing the same issue.
My advice is to accept the result as is, we shouldn't forgot that probability of selection doesn't exceed 1% maybe 3 -5 in 1000. So, let's be down to earth and live with it, until the picture gets more clear by tomorrow.

If I got any winners I , definitely will let you know.
If anyone got to know any winners, hope he can share the news.

Thanks,
Best of luck guys.
THAT IS TRUE. SOMETHING MUST SURELY BE WRONG

When I won in 2013, I found out about a day later because of system overload.
When I went onto my local forum to report it, a few people were on there saying this kind of thing. One even told me I must be wrong because no one else had reported winning...

Also you guys seem to like ignoring the fact that there have been reports of winners.

When I won in 2013, I found out about a day later because of system overload.
When I went onto my local forum to report it, a few people were on there saying this kind of thing. One even told me I must be wrong because no one else had reported winning...

Also you guys seem to like ignoring the fact that there have been reports of winners.

I didn't know about any winners up until now, if you know any, please enlighten me with enough information.

Thanks

Something that I would like to share with you,
As most of you know that by now, the winner of DV2016 shall be filling their DS260, unless the regular routine is changed, but up until now I don't know of any changes.
So the winner shall be filling their DS260 , what happened when I tried to use a random number winner number with a random DOB?
this is what happened
x6evi9.jpg

What does this mean?
This mean that the system sees that the case numbers of DV2016 as the case numbers of DV2014. that means the data base is not prepared and/or got a glitch that mixes DV2014 with DV2016.

Does this has anything to do with the rumors?
I have no idea.

Note: the case number and DOB are not correct, the system should state to me that the info is wrong.

As most of you know that by now, the winner of DV2016 shall be filling their DS260, unless the regular routine is changed, but up until now I don't know of any changes.
So the winner shall be filling their DS260 , what happened when I tried to use a random number winner number with a random DOB?
this is what happened
x6evi9.jpg

What does this mean?
This mean that the system sees that the case numbers of DV2016 as the case numbers of DV2014. that means the data base is not prepared and/or got a glitch that mixes DV2014 with DV2016.

I have no idea.

Note: the case number and DOB are not correct, the system should state to me that the info is wrong.
Very interesting! Thanks for sharing!

this is what happened
x6evi9.jpg

What does this mean?

I have no idea.

so does this mean people with timeout error are the winners?

The most rational answer for the moment is that people getting consistent "timed out" messages are selected. There is just a bug in displaying the data to the selected.

this is what happened
x6evi9.jpg

What does this mean?

I have no idea.

Was there an attachment - I can't see "what happened"...