DOS October Visa number?

Well Said ...

Well Said saras ,
patience is the essence of life , we waited for so long , a few more yrs ain't gonna make a difference .Lets enjoy what we have right now and hope for the best

Cheers to all of us

its realy or not I dont know

hello Friends,
Its really correct or not I have no idea, some one trying to chock us may be or may not. But I called all of my friends, same answer 98. So I called one of my friend in India and forwarded my upadated resume to him, I heard in India lot of good offers are there, instead of waiting or thinking too much for GC better to go back home and live with your family happily. I dont want waste money for renewal of EADS and APs for another 5 years and above all every knows we never get SSN funds back untill you became a citizen. so why should pay for that.. lets go home. I will wait for 31/05 then sayanora to this area.

my PD 05/01

seems real ,but thats good too.

There is nothing in the bulletin which prompts us for debate of real vs fictional.Thats an official site of uscis.In the same bulletin sep is given and that is 100% correct.so why Oct can be wrong? Only good news its very very clerly saying " Hey Immigrants,we can't stop outsourcing but we can do this".crystal clear.Otherwise I have not heard any employment based case older then May 2001 and only after May 2001 LC stopped.I am tracking the Labor dates for last 4 years on various state agency site and never seen older then May 2001.Hence oldest priority date can be May 2001.If they are saying 98.That's their way to say "F*** you Indian". Now after that I should start looking for Indian job.After clearly said by uscis "F...u" ,I am happy.Till now I was having some confusion.

One of the things that maket me wonder whether such Manila visa bulletin is authentic is that if you go to the website, click manually on "Consular and Visa Services". "Priority Dates" will take you to the DOS site.

This could well be a hoax. I will just relax and wait for the official bulletin. God Willing it will be better than this.

victim_of_INS said:
There is nothing in the bulletin which prompts us for debate of real vs fictional.Thats an official site of uscis.In the same bulletin sep is given and that is 100% correct.so why Oct can be wrong? Only good news its very very clerly saying " Hey Immigrants,we can't stop outsourcing but we can do this".crystal clear.Otherwise I have not heard any employment based case older then May 2001 and only after May 2001 LC stopped.I am tracking the Labor dates for last 4 years on various state agency site and never seen older then May 2001.Hence oldest priority date can be May 2001.If they are saying 98.That's their way to say "F*** you Indian". Now after that I should start looking for Indian job.After clearly said by uscis "F...u" ,I am happy.Till now I was having some confusion.

tammy2 said:
Those Dates are not the proper dates. They have schedule the interview in advance. So they have taken worst possible dates. Wait for Real Visa Bulletin

Tammy2,

I also think dates are very bad..Again, dates are bad for eb1 and eb2 as well..That can't be true but you never know..Anything can be possible
We will see in this week...

Eb3 India Sept. 2002,
I140/I485 Oct. 8 , 2004
I140 approved = Feb. 18, 2005
I485 approved date == ???????? LUD changed May4, 2005 after FP, Lud changed July 1, 2005, July 5,2005.
FP = May3, 2005 (code 3)
EAD1 RD = Oct. 8, 2004 Approved November10,2004
AP1 RD = Oct. 8,2004 Approved November16,2004
EAD2 RD = Sep.1, 2005 Approved September 8,2005
AP2 RD = Sep.1,2005 Approved September 9,2005

yep, agree, true, they have given ans to those 485 class actions/ outsourcing etc.

victim_of_INS said:

wHERE IS fAMILY BASED CUT OFF IN BULETIN? READ CAREFULLY

Hi Friends

I have gone thru Manila Bulletin and surprised how a news spread like wildfire.Its not related to us I am sure.First it clearly says schedule for appointment.Its E3 and not EB3.Some one in other thread has suggested to dig further and said E3 is EB3.But where is Family based visa cut off date ? ? ?
have you ever seen visa bulletin with only employment based date and no family based.Hence I am sure its not related to us.Now as far as I know this type of Visa (Ex)comes within perview of embassy.Hence it makes sense that Manila came up with its own bulletin.
Hope it will give some relief to all of You

Suppose if this were true ...

All,

At this point we are not sure if these dates are true and I do not know what to believe at this point. I must admit though that I will not be completely surprised if these were true. For those that have been reading my posting, you must be familiar with the line "Anything and Everything is possible when it comes to the USCIS". I really do believe this.

These dates being true will prove that there is a deliberate effort from the US govt and USCIS to discourage "Techies" from India to settle here. I guess there logic is that these jobs are going to India at a fast rate, those that do remain should go to US citizens and GC holders first. They cannot stop outsourcing but they can check the influx if immigrants that take up technical jobs. The reduction of H1B visas and the freeze of EB3 visa numbers only validates my arguement. I might be wrong in my assesment but I see no other logical reason.

It is always good for us immigrants to follow govt trends to see if we have outlived our welcome. These dates being true will prove that we have reached that point in the US ... lets be hopeful but at the same time lets be informed so we are not caught napping.

regards,

saras

agreed 100%

Yes Saras
agreed 100%.but was wondering how it gone to 98 ?
Thanks
victim_of_ins

saras76 said:
All,

At this point we are not sure if these dates are true and I do not know what to believe at this point. I must admit though that I will not be completely surprised if these were true. For those that have been reading my posting, you must be familiar with the line "Anything and Everything is possible when it comes to the USCIS". I really do believe this.

These dates being true will prove that there is a deliberate effort from the US govt and USCIS to discourage "Techies" from India to settle here. I guess there logic is that these jobs are going to India at a fast rate, those that do remain should go to US citizens and GC holders first. They cannot stop outsourcing but they can check the influx if immigrants that take up technical jobs. The reduction of H1B visas and the freeze of EB3 visa numbers only validates my arguement. I might be wrong in my assesment but I see no other logical reason.

It is always good for us immigrants to follow govt trends to see if we have outlived our welcome. These dates being true will prove that we have reached that point in the US ... lets be hopeful but at the same time lets be informed so we are not caught napping.

regards,

saras

I would be very surprised if these dates were correct. I spoke to my lawyer who said he will check and let me know but he was also very surprised when I read out the dates to him.

nikkasingh said:
I would be very surprised if these dates were correct. I spoke to my lawyer who said he will check and let me know but he was also very surprised when I read out the dates to him.

Hello,

Lets hope this is not true. But I have a feeling that this might be true since that post of manila website is a US govt website. They wont post false message there.

BTW any developements in your case status? any LUDs?

Best,

Canadian GC ? You will probably be better off in India. More jobs and more opportunities there than in Canada.

icare said:
I can think of is to apply for a Canadian GC and work there. Guess USA has too many asians to want more.

No idea

victim_of_INS said:
Yes Saras
agreed 100%.but was wondering how it gone to 98 ?
Thanks
victim_of_ins

victim_of_INS,

I am not convinced about these dates at all. Logically these dates seem impossible. How the hell can the dates go to 98. This means that there are people with PDs from 98 that are waiting. Give me a break. As you said, there might be a few with 2000 leftover but 98-99. It just seems fishy.

However, I never trust the USCIS to use any logic. At this point there is no evidence to prove the dates to be inaccurate, neither is there any proof to accept them. Lets just wait for the official bulletin. This might all be one big scare that turns out to be nothing but a hoax. I hope so anyway ...

regards,

saras

Guys,

Even if the dates are valid, i don;t think it;s going to stay there for long time, I think, there are still pending cases- 98/99 cases, probably they are trying to clean them up, once for all.

Consider my case, my PD on 140 Approval is May 1999. likewise there may be few other cases, which are very old.

Don;t worry guys, everything will be fine.

yes ,I have faxed the bulletin to Murthy.com

Yes, I have faxed the bulletin to Murthy.com .I have called them too. The operator asked me to mail to webmaster@murthy.com.I tried to call Manila office but all in some language ,could not understand (thru 1-888 number ,they charge credit card).Can anybody tell me the country code for philipines.
Thanks
VOI

xg121960 said:
Please ask them to contact State Departement to verify this fishy visa number???

I personally totally..200% agree with victim_of_INS.
If the dates are indeed true, this is their way of saying keep off.
The best way to discourage immigration is get it tangled in a buerocratic web.
I wonder what, if any, explanation is given for the cut-of dates move to 98 from June 2002.
I can't imagine that they are now finding cases with PD dates of 98 still in their processing cans :rolleyes:

I think these dates are true. There would be cases of < 98. Those cases must be those who left their GC process midway and their employers reused their labors with a new employee.
But INS must be doing these in good faith, so as to make strict discipline to process those old cases first and process them in order.
Without these dates all people who are past the published dates would escalate their cases via congressmen or senate, and then they are forced to work on the escalated case.

But on the +ve side, I think the dates will jump faster with each month as TSC was doing on the 485 receipt dates.

Lets pray for the best.