DOS October Visa number?

use FireFox/Mozilla to view it, IE not work.

VISA CUT-OFF DATES FOR OCTOBER 2005

CATEGORY ALLX CHIN IND
E1 C 1-Jan-00 1-Aug-02
E2 C 1-May-00 1-Nov-99
E3 1-Mar-01 1-May-00 1-Jan-98

This seems to be totally unbelievable..

I wish there is typo but then that would be too many typos..

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

We are totally screwed .. upside down.. royally screwed..

Heart breakin'

I saw the bulletin in that site ...it seems true .
But i could not find it anywhere else though .
Anyways we are done for good ...i dont see anything happening for couple of years now ...........

only god can help us

Puzzled

One thing i dont understand is , when retrogression was introduced in Jan 05 , the date for E3 India was 01Jan 02 .But after that every month the date moved forward by a month , which means that they have been approving cases prior to that .and when it closed in July the date was set at 01JuN02 ..
So the million $ q ?is that why did they have to go back to 98 ??
Did they find some old cases in the damn trash can ............... :confused:

Man my BP is 160/140 .........

GC-KA-GHULAM said:
One thing i dont understand is , when retrogression was introduced in Jan 05 , the date for E3 India was 01Jan 02 .But after that every month the date moved forward by a month , which means that they have been approving cases prior to that .and when it closed in July the date was set at 01JuN02 ..

take some xanax, or beta blocker
:)

I will wait for the official bulletin. This would be very, very bad news.
If this thing is true you can count I am calling Senators and send a decent e-mail to Mr. Yates and unleash - in a professional way - all my indignation.

AaronR said:
take some xanax, or beta blocker
:)

I wish this won't be true..Need to wait till the official website update..

Eb3 India Sept. 2002,
I140/I485 Oct. 8 , 2004
I140 approved = Feb. 18, 2005
I485 approved date == ???????? LUD changed May4, 2005 after FP, Lud changed July 1, 2005, July 5,2005.
FP = May3, 2005 (code 3)
EAD1 RD = Oct. 8, 2004 Approved November10,2004
AP1 RD = Oct. 8,2004 Approved November16,2004
EAD2 RD = Sep.1, 2005 Approved September 8,2005
AP2 RD = Sep.1,2005 Approved September 9,2005

Last edited by a moderator:
atllab said:
I wish this won't be true..Need to wait till official websites are being updated..

Eb3 India Sept. 2002,
I140/I485 Oct. 8 , 2004
I140 approved = Feb. 18, 2005
I485 approved date == ???????? LUD changed May4, 2005 after FP, Lud changed July 1, 2005, July 5,2005.
FP = May3, 2005 (code 3)
EAD1 RD = Oct. 8, 2004 Approved November10,2004
AP1 RD = Oct. 8,2004 Approved November16,2004
EAD2 RD = Sep.1, 2005 Approved September 8,2005
AP2 RD = Sep.1,2005 Approved September 9,2005

Those Dates are not the proper dates. They have schedule the interview in advance. So they have taken worst possible dates. Wait for Real Visa Bulletin

I think these numbers are the real deal. Last month's visa bulletin was released around 8th of august. The october visa numbers were posted on the 9th of september on the Phillipines sites. I think these numbers were released to consulates worldwide on friday for consular processing purposes. Phillipines was ahead of the pack and posted the numbers on friday itself. Note that they still point to the US link for the visa bulletin. They have shown these numbers for those seeking consular processing in the Phillipines. Bottom line is, sometime next week you will see these same numbers on the official bulletin.

remeber their 6 months processing time and 2.7 million requests with FBI pending

GC-KA-GHULAM said:

p235,

I think they are Employment based categories. If you dig further in same the website it clear says E1 is the EB1 category.

Best,

If this is true then its a shame ...

Guys and Gals,

First of, lets wait for the official bulletin to be released before we start speculating. We will find out the truth within a few days. It is hard to believe that EB3 dates will go back to 98. However, my personal experience with this stupid agency has taught me to be ready for anything and everything.

If the dates have indeed retrogressed to 98 for EB3s from India and China then it is a really serious matter and we will all have to figure out our own plans accoordingly. But lets not jump the gun here. Lets wait and see and hope for the best.

regards,

saras

The only plan

I can think of is to apply for a Canadian GC and work there. Guess USA has too many asians to want more.

Question

I don't want to believe this but assuming this is f__king true, but are there still people waiting with a PD in the 98? What does it mean by saying that the cutoff is at 98? If there is no cases before then is that saying CIS jsut want to shut the door on EB3 for people from India?

Manila Visa Bulletin is definitely wrong(see the corrected one)

icare said:
I don't want to believe this but assuming this is f__king true, but are there still people waiting with a PD in the 98? What does it mean by saying that the cutoff is at 98? If there is no cases before then is that saying CIS jsut want to shut the door on EB3 for people from India?

Manila Visa Bulletin definitely wrong(see the corrected one)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaraKad
How come its updated only on the Manila site?

Originally Posted by chandrajp
Hi All Gurus
I found the link which actually takes you to Manila Web site. No need to go through Netscape/Mozilla/..... It works through IE
Click this link

http://usembassy.state.gov/posts/rp1/wwwhmain.html

Then click Consular and Visa Services. A drop down will appear, select Immigrant Visa Priority Dates
The moment you click it, it will take you to
http://travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/b...letin_1360.html
Click the Current Bulletin which will show you September 2005 Visa Bulletin still

If the website is genuine(definitely govt site) one, why is it not accepting IE as browser?

Lets not panic ..

Guys and Gals,

Panic is not good for anyone. The worst thing we can do in a highly stressful situation is panic. It will make our lives even harder. At this point no one is really sure if the dates on this link are indeed valid and we will only know for sure in a few days. Lets wait till then and see what our fate is.

The truth is that we are at the mercy of some very incompetent agencies and we have to be ready for any eventuality. Unfortunately, this comes as part and parcel of being an immigrant in any country. No matter how bad things might be in most of our countries there is atleast no doubt in most of ours minds that we will never be asked to pack up our bags, sell our houses and get lost. We have chosen this life style and its time to face it now.

If these dates are true then the picture in the near term looks pretty bleak for Indians in particular but lets try and hold of on our worries as much as we can till the official bulletin is released.

I know its easier said then done. I have been screwed over by the TSC at every step of this process and now I might be facing the prospect of EB3 visa numbers almost disappearing. Having said that, worrying and fretting about this unconfirmed news is not going to help us in any way. If the news is bad we will all share information, talk to lawyers and try to get through this tough time together. There is something called fate and I think we will have to rely on it in the near future.

In the big picture when thousands are dieing in floods, rains and hurricanes, the visa numbers not being to our liking is a rather small inconvenience to our lives. If we stick together we will get through this in one piece.

regards,

saras