• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Don't know what to do!!!!!!!

waore

Please can someone advise me please, I have been selected for further processing of green card lottery, I live in the UK on an expired Visa and my main worry is when going for interview they will require certificate of good conduct from UK which with my situation might be complicated, my country one there will be no problem. Can some please advise how I can go about this?

Where do you plan to do your CP?

If you are in the UK on an expired visa then I foresee a problem with you doing CP there. You should be able to get a police certificate but wouldn't you need to show your passport to get it? Suppose they realize then that you are on an expired visa? You should probably go back to your home country then apply for the UK police certificate from there, time is of the essence.

I guess, for the OP there is a huge risk. In leaving the UK, they're acknowledging the fact they probably won't get back in (overstay).. so they'd literally need to move their lives to the home nation, in order to hopefully get a visa. Huge risk.. but probably worth it.