DONE! I am a proud citizen as of today.

robertRen

Registered Users (C)
Showed up 40 min before 1PM Oath Ceremony in Campbell, CA. While waiting in the line, an USCIS officer approached me and asked if I would be willing to go up on the stage and recite the Pledge of Allegiance. Of course I said YES. My wife and a couple of other members of my family were seated right next to me in the 2nd row and were able to take good photos.

After the birth of my daughter, that was one of the most memorable moment of my life. :)

Proud new Citizen of USA.

Showed up 40 min before 1PM Oath Ceremony in Campbell, CA. While waiting in the line, an USCIS officer approached me and asked if I would be willing to go up on the stage and recite the Pledge of Allegiance. Of course I said YES. My wife and a couple of other members of my family were seated right next to me in the 2nd row and were able to take good photos.

After the birth of my daughter, that was one of the most memorable moment of my life. :)

Proud new Citizen of USA.

I took the oath in that same 1pm ceremony, you did a great job of reciting the pledge. Congrats

Thank you! I must say I am so impressed how fast the naturalization process is these days. Big two thumbs up to USCIS!