Done 2FP in Jul, Aug and waiting for Approval/RFE

Approved !!!!

:) :)
I am happy to share my status update: My case has been approved yesterday.

I 485: 12/20/2002.
1 FP: 02/01/2003.
RFE: 05/06/2004, Response Received by INS on 05/27/2004.
2 FP: 07/01/2004, Updated by INS on 07/08/2004.
AD : 08/25/2004.

congratulations on naamuthi's approval!!! we've waited so long to see an approval.

updated the list.

Last edited by a moderator:
It is one week since i did my 2nd FP (in St.Paul, MN) and no LUD changes yet. So i am getting the feeling that this location is different form others as someone mentioned in another thread --- No updates for those who did thier FP here.

GKNair said:
It is one week since i did my 2nd FP (in St.Paul, MN) and no LUD changes yet. So i am getting the feeling that this location is different form others as someone mentioned in another thread --- No updates for those who did thier FP here.
I did FP2 in Detroit one week ago, online status is not updated either -- actually it has never been updated for any action, still the very original message "Your application was received on........"

Same situation

GKNair said:

We had our 2FP done on Jul.16 (@ St.Paul, MN), my wife's LUD changed on 21st, mine did not, still the same ...600 days message. I am the primary applicant :confused: . Only difference was she was called by person who was taking prints electronically, I was called by person using the paper stuff.
Others in this forum have said this should not make any difference, and there are people whose 485 approved, with just one LUD change, that was when there cases were approved. So!!!!

do you know why LUD was changed so frequently for you? Can you share what they are? Thanks.

RFE Issued

Today my status chaged to RFE mailed out on 08/28/04. FP2 @ 7/15/04. I'm waiting for direct approval, but seems I'm not lucky.

RD: 09/12/02
ND: 10/8/02

My wife and I did FP2 on Aug. 19 and my online status was updated yesterday. But my wife's is still not updated. Is that normal?

getit said:
My wife and I did FP2 on Aug. 19 and my online status was updated yesterday. But my wife's is still not updated. Is that normal?

happened to me too, did our FP on 08/24, 08/27 status changed to received FP and pending review for both, 08/30 LUD changed for both, 08/31 status for mine changed to received results of FP and precessing resumed msg, wifes status remains the same as received finger prints etc...

not sure what to make of it, hopefully its not a bad sign

regards,
sreddy227

Did FP2 in Detroit on 8/7/2004 for myself and my wife. online status never been updated for my myself and my wife. Still the original message "Your application was received on........"

Do we have to take an appointment through INFOPASS or can we just Walk-In for Passport stamping in Detroit?

Approved.. Just got the million dollar mail of approval. Primary approved.. Derivative still pending.

2nd Fp July 31 2004 (early FP by 3 weeks)
AD August 30, 2004.

A long journey of 3 years and 8 months is over at last.

Please add mine

FP2 8/14/2004
LUD change 8/18/2004 (FP recieved .. process resumed..)
Rest details in signature

nebraska_people - million congratulations on your approval! Hope your derivative's approval comes soon.

Here's the updated list.

RFE not Rcvd

Dear All

I haven't received my RFE till now. My LUD changed on 08/20/2004.
I heard, USCIS uses regular mail for RFE.

Happyvoda : can you please change my userId in the Excel spreadsheet from bms500 to savitra500. I lost the password for bms500.

Thanks