Done 2FP in Jul, Aug and waiting for Approval/RFE

From rupnet.com, it looks like that there are more RFEs these days after FP2. But I saw there were few RFEs after FP2 a few weeks ago and most of them were approved directly instead of RFEd. Things are getting worse? Hopefully I am wrong...

Transfered to Local

Here is my info

RD :12/02/2004
FP2:08/05/2004

Transfered : 09/17/2004

Will post more details after getting the interview letter

Anyone filed 485 without ever working for the sponsoring company?

-Sean

Patcha_card said:
Here is my info

RD :12/02/2004
FP2:08/05/2004

Transfered : 09/17/2004

Will post more details after getting the interview letter

Anyone filed 485 without ever working for the sponsoring company?

-Sean

Patcha_card,

Do you think what triggers your case being transfered to local office?

Did you get RFE before or after FP2?

Getit, I think the reason is that I'm not employee of Sponsoring company(never worked for them)

Did you hear about any such case?

Please share your ideas/thoughts
I never received an RFE before or after FP2. Just the transfer

-Sean

Got an RFE notice

Aha! Some movement at last... I just received notification that I'll be getting an RFE. Mind you that my LUD hadn't changed since my RD until now (it was never updated reflecting the FP2).

I updated the spreadsheet with my details.

Ditto!

Coincidence or what! Same situation here, I am excited that there is some movement on my case, just received an e-mail for RFE mailed on 9/21.
The LUD had not changed till today (not even after 2FP).
-----
ND 11/05/02 (EB2, RIR, Concurrent filing)
2FP 7/16/04 (St.Paul, MN)

greenie said:
Aha! Some movement at last... I just received notification that I'll be getting an RFE. Mind you that my LUD hadn't changed since my RD until now (it was never updated reflecting the FP2).

I updated the spreadsheet with my details.

Ther has been no LUD change in my case since my second FP in July 04. Got the congressman's office involved and they sent me a message stating an RFE was on it's way within the next couple of weeks :confused: (it takes them that long to just print a letter :mad: ). Will see when the RFE actually comes.

to vrajbhumi

Do you mind sharing what service center this is?

I contacted Sen Durbins office in Chicago, the guy contacted them and got back to me saying that they are currently processing only Feb 02 and I have to wait until the dates are current.

Just wondering if service center responds based on the case?

srireddy said:
I contacted Sen Durbins office in Chicago, the guy contacted them and got back to me saying that they are currently processing only Feb 02 and I have to wait until the dates are current.

Is that all they told you? Nothing about whether security checkes are completed etc?

How long did they take to respond? NSC to senator, senator to you?

Is that all they told you? Nothing about whether security checkes are completed etc?

How long did they take to respond? NSC to senator, senator to you?

Yes, That all I got from him. The total time it took is less than 3 weeks of turn around time. He said they responded promptly. They must be using standard replies for all the enquiries that are not current.

Waiting

Concurrent filing at CSC
485 RD: Dec 2002
1st FP: Feb 2003
2nd FP: Aug 2004

Waiting for some news

my 3rd EAD is approved on 9/16.

I485 ND 10/26/02
FP1 12/05/02
EAD3/AP3 ND: 07/21/04
FP2 08/20/04, LUD :8/30/04

Rfe

Hi Guys,
My RFE was on Medical, apparently the doctor who did my medical made a mistake by not filling out the form properly. Anyway, I got it fixed and my response was received by USCIS on 09/29/2004. The waiting now resumes.....

RD: 12/05/2002
ND: 12/09/2002
FP1: 02/11/2003
FP2: 07/22/2004
RFE: 09/13/2004
RFE Response Received: 09/29/2004
LUD: 09/30/2004

RFE for me!!

USCIS has sent the RFE yesterday....I havent received it yet.
I dont know what it is yet.
ND: 11/7/2002
2ndFP 7/23/2004
RFE:10/6/2004

Good luck GC_WAIT

good luck and keep us posted gc_wait

would appreciate it if you can tell us what the rfe is about also

Regards