Does USCIS notify my home country after completion of N400 ?

jakk

I am a citizen of country Z, and I plan to file N400.
Will USCIS notify Z embassy after completion of N400 ?

Z authority has all my information, including green card A number.
If Z is suspicious of my citizen status, and makes an inquiry to USCIS, how will USCIS likely reply ?

Z does not allow dual citizenship. But I'd like to have two passports, it has lots of benefits.
Any information/reply is appreciated.

USCIS does not notify citizenship status to your former country.
It would be tricky to use 2 passports specially while travelling. You will not have proper entry/exit stamps on one passport and airports these days exchange passenger information including citizenship info.

You realise that even if CIS doesn't communicate with your country, you're doing something illegal and, if you're caught, you could face serious trouble?

if you are certain that your home country doesnt accept dual citizenship. what dont you simply make a choice?
you cant have it both ways.

You realise that even if CIS doesn't communicate with your country, you're doing something illegal and, if you're caught, you could face serious trouble?

Two passports makes travel very easy, free of visa hassles.
But with a risk, airport boarding denial or deportation, if caught.

I believe there are other people in this forum who are in the same situation as me:
get a new US passport, and want to keep the former passport.
Please share some stories, experiences, tricks or lessons.

Well, I don't know many people who keep passports that they aren't allowed to keep. Indians, for example, might suggest trying, but it's a tough thing to do. Care to share what this other passport is that you have? Is it Norway, for example?

A country cannot "not allow dual citizenship". Dual nationality is a situation that arises from the laws of multiple countries. What you probably meant was that your country has a rule for loss of nationality when naturalized in another country. (That still does not mean it's not possible to have dual nationality.)

I am a citizen of country Z, and I plan to file N400.
Will USCIS notify Z embassy after completion of N400 ?

Z authority has all my information, including green card A number.
If Z is suspicious of my citizen status, and makes an inquiry to USCIS, how will USCIS likely reply ?

Z does not allow dual citizenship. But I'd like to have two passports, it has lots of benefits.
Any information/reply is appreciated.

Well knowing what you know, you are taking on a huge risk. When entering country Z, they will look for a US visa or GC (or a visa from where you are coming from) which you will not have. you will get caught, and likely get in trouble if not detained. Countries do look for this kind of stuff