Does USCIS mails get forwarded, if we change the address in Post office?

sam99

Registered Users (C)
I had a doubt that USCIS mails does NOT get forwarded but I would like to know if any one is in this situation?

I might get FP notice anytime and I am thinking to change the address for our move, probably will do after FP but I am concerned about all future correspondence from USCIS.

If we change the address then do we need to inform USCIS by filing I-90 (forgot the form name). Any inputs? Thanks

I had a doubt that USCIS mails does NOT get forwarded but I would like to know if any one is in this situation?

I might get FP notice anytime and I am thinking to change the address for our move, probably will do after FP but I am concerned about all future correspondence from USCIS.

If we change the address then do we need to inform USCIS by filing I-90 (forgot the form name). Any inputs? Thanks

In past, some USCIS letters were stamped "Do not forward" on envelop, depending on which center they are sent from. I'm not sure if NBC has continued this practice.

Change of address in via AR-11, which can be processed online at usics.

http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/us...nnel=db029c7755cb9010VgnVCM10000045f3d6a1RCRD

Oh yes, the docs are still stamped "do not forward". This is also a way of immigration getting a case against you for not reporting change of address and not having a viable residence.
Besides, when you get a FP, it will be on your previous district and you would have to travel depending n your new location.
So to ease your pain, stress and future consequences, fill out a change of address form and that you can do in 10 minutes online.
yes the change of adress can be done online now.
Then immigration will either reschedule your FP to your new disctrict if it was already sent out, or just schedule it at your new district on time.

It is not do not forward. It says RETURN SERVICE REQUESTED.
This simply means do not forward it if receiver has moved.I am suggesting you to go to post office and ask for premium forwrding service which will cost you some money but you will get everything even junk mail.

keep in mind AR-11 does not change your address in any petition or application you might have filed for immigration benefith. You need to change your address directly with the center your application is pending.