does this mean they mailed my card?

kerberos72

Registered Users (C)
I got the following message on line while tracking the status of my physical card

" Current Status:

This case has been approved. On January 14, 2005, an approval notice was mailed. If 14 days have passed and you have not received this notice, you may wish to verify or update your address"

The wording is a little strange. The message before this said that a card was ordered for me and would be mailed when ready.

Does this mean the mailed my greencard?

Thanks

kerberos72 said:
I got the following message on line while tracking the status of my physical card

" Current Status:

This case has been approved. On January 14, 2005, an approval notice was mailed. If 14 days have passed and you have not received this notice, you may wish to verify or update your address"

The wording is a little strange. The message before this said that a card was ordered for me and would be mailed when ready.

Does this mean the mailed my greencard?

------YES, you will get the card in 5-6 days (on 15,16,17 PO is closed you may get the Card on 19 or 20) out side the envelope no USCIS info the envelope will be like any credit card company envelope)

Thanks

Hi, I recently got 551 stamp in my passport, wanted to find out, how do you track the card? Are you tracking on 485 EAC number? Please let me know, thanks in advance!