Does this mean I'm approved???

WoosterLad

Registered Users (C)
Hey all,

I got the strangest notice posted about my case status today, on the USCIS Web site:

Receipt Number: SRCxxxxxxxxxx

Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Card production ordered.

On March 14, 2007, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

Does this definitely mean my GC's been approved? Most others receive notices that say things like "we have noted this person's permanent status" or "your welcome notice has been sent out" etc, but nothing like this. Can anyone shed light? Has anyone received a notice like this?

Thanks.....

Hey all,

I got the strangest notice posted about my case status today, on the USCIS Web site:

Receipt Number: SRCxxxxxxxxxx

Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Card production ordered.

On March 14, 2007, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

Does this definitely mean my GC's been approved? Most others receive notices that say things like "we have noted this person's permanent status" or "your welcome notice has been sent out" etc, but nothing like this. Can anyone shed light? Has anyone received a notice like this?

Thanks.....

Yep! Congratulations! You can be happy now! It's definitely March madness!

Welcome to Our Club!!!!!!!!! May I say that? Our Club!
Madness March baby
Congrats buddy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you my friends! It does seem rather unreal doesn't it? I mean, to be honest, I only applied for it in Jan 06 but the past year has been the most stressful one, always worrying about when its going to come. I feel blessed right now.

I'm going to continue on this to help others.

:)

Ok, it DOES mean that I was approved :) I got another notice yesterday from USCIS saying:

Receipt Number: srcxxxxxxxxxx

Current Status: Approval notice sent.

On March 20, 2007, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service.

I'm thrilled!

Hey there,

My wife got the same email today that you originally posted. So, have you received your GC or letter yet that you learned of in your March 20th post?
Just curious how long we have until we get everything now.

Thanks,
Jason

p.s. We also never had to have an interview for the I-485. Did you? I thought an interview was required.??

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats Jason! Your wife has indeed been approved. I received my greencard in hand exactly a week after the first posting. She should get hers in the next week or two I presume.

I didn't have to go for an interview either...... :)