• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Does this KCC message mean that my case has been processed??

truffy

Registered Users (C)
Hi guys
I received this message from KCC yesterday

Your forms have been received and are acceptable for the continuation of your visa processing. Please refer to the visa bulletin at www.travel.state.gov to locate the current numbers being processed. This bulletin is updated after the 15th day of each month.

...does that mean that my case is kinda finishing processing or the" continuation of your visa processing" means that its all set to become current on the 15th?

yes for what bentlebee?I called up KCC and they said my case hasnt finished processing yet

When I filled my DSP forms, I wrote N/A on where they required an adress of where I will want to live if I get to US, and N/A also on where I want my greencard mailed. Reasons was because I wasn't sure of a US sponsor then. Do anyone have an Idea if this could be a problem...

Thanks
ORJI.

When I filled my DSP forms, I wrote N/A on where they required an adress of where I will want to live if I get to US, and N/A also on where I want my greencard mailed. Reasons was because I wasn't sure of a US sponsor then. Do anyone have an Idea if this could be a problem...

Thanks
ORJI.

you have to search some sponsor, friend..., than contact KCC for changing N/A by the adress given to them.
good luck

Hi guys
I received this message from KCC yesterday

Your forms have been received and are acceptable for the continuation of your visa processing. Please refer to the visa bulletin at www.travel.state.gov to locate the current numbers being processed. This bulletin is updated after the 15th day of each month.

...does that mean that my case is kinda finishing processing or the" continuation of your visa processing" means that its all set to become current on the 15th?

To me when I read the statement above it means that your documents have been received (confirmation) and NO, your number wont be current on the 15th. What they are saying, they release visa bulletin every 15th, therefore depending on your case number, you check the bulletin every 15th. If you want to know approximately when your number will be current, check last year's bulletin.

Nothing being "processed" at this stage, they only acknowledging and let you know you can start preparing your documents. So I guess start making that list!

Last edited by a moderator:
I am a DV 2010 Winner
Is it compulsory that i receive a Letter of confirmation from KCC on the Receipt of my DS Forms.
Also...I could not remember if it was the Name of my Town Or I Added the Village..On my Online Entry.So I wrote the Village and Town....Eguare,Ekpoma on the Place of Birth Column.
Please...Some help advise if this will be a problem....Thanks.

In Int'l Passport has the Town: EKPOMA

To me when I read the statement above it means that your documents have been received (confirmation) and NO, your number wont be current on the 15th. What they are saying, they release visa bulletin every 15th, therefore depending on your case number, you check the bulletin every 15th. If you want to know approximately when your number will be current, check last year's bulletin.

Nothing being "processed" at this stage, they only acknowledging and let you know you can start preparing your documents. So I guess start making that list!

my CN is 2010EU00002xxx ....I forgot to mention that

Hi guys,
I sent inquiry twice to KCC on August 12 and 25, and the answer was same," Thank you for your inquiry. Your forms have been received and are waiting to be processed.. ". What do you think happened?

Thanks before guys..

I also send KCC an e-mail one week ago , I received a mail stating that they hd received my documnets and are waiting to be processed. Today I called them , they said the same thing. I am just a little bit worried about that. It has been 2 months since I send the documents. Do you think is it normal that they didn't still processed them?

I also send KCC an e-mail one week ago , I received a mail stating that they hd received my documnets and are waiting to be processed. Today I called them , they said the same thing. I am just a little bit worried about that. It has been 2 months since I send the documents. Do you think is it normal that they didn't still processed them?

KCC stated on a message they sent to me sometime ago that forms are being processed in order of receiving, thus maintaining the importance of submitting earlier. Your forms should be processed, just keep asking them weekly.

Goodluck.

Hi guys,
I sent inquiry twice to KCC on August 12 and 25, and the answer was same," Thank you for your inquiry. Your forms have been received and are waiting to be processed.. ". What do you think happened?

Thanks before guys..
hi t10
I have the same case, low CN but sent papers back later. I called KCC twice. They need 8-12 weeks to process, maybe we get scheduled in November. I'm gonna call them again in 2 weeks.

hi t10
I have the same case, low CN but sent papers back later. I called KCC twice. They need 8-12 weeks to process, maybe we get scheduled in November. I'm gonna call them again in 2 weeks.

@ votantul: Thanks so much for sharing your similar case with mine. Could you share more about your next phone call to KCC 2 weeks from now?
Thanks again..

@ votantul: Thanks so much for sharing your similar case with mine. Could you share more about your next phone call to KCC 2 weeks from now?
Thanks again..
Ok. I called them 3rd time. There are 8 weeks and 1 day since they got my papers and they did not processed yet. They asked me to call back on October 15th.
I have another co-national who sent papers late, about 1 month before mine (same, low CN). He's scheduled for November 23. I expect mid December as my itw date (that's like a Chistmas present :) )