Does plastic card has holder's signature?

p_card

Registered Users (C)
I got my plastic card recently. I does not have my signatuture on it as my EAD use to have it.

Is it normal that the plastic card does not have GC holdrs signature?

My kid 10 year old kid does not have her signature nor her fingerprint. Is this also normal? pl. someone reply.

Thanks JoeF

I checked it but could not get it. Any way I will check it again. But if I did not find then should I report it to INS?

Regarding my kid, she did not have sign nor Fingerprint as she is 10 year old so we did not get her fingerprint done.

thanks

Thanks a lot JoeF

Thanks you so so much JoeF.
Though I could not figure out my signature, I tried it yesteday. But I assume they are there.
Now one more question, as I rec ently got my plastic card, my question is is the card sufficient to go to India an denter to US. My wife plans to go to India in Nov2005. As she is going for the first time after getting the GC, I am thrilled if the plastic card teh only document needed to enter US. IS there something else she should carry to make the entry in US smooth? She will be in India for 2 to 3 weeks.

Will India custom people be fine and allow entry to airport after showing the GC?

The plastic cad does not show anywhere that it I-551 card. Then how do we call it I-551 card?

Thanks a ton.

Last edited by a moderator:
p_card said:
Now one more question, as I rec ently got my plastic card, my question is is the card sufficient to go to India an denter to US. My wife plans to go to India in Nov2005. As she is going for the first time after getting the GC, I am thrilled if the plastic card teh only document needed to enter US. IS there something else she should carry to make the entry in US smooth? She will be in India for 2 to 3 weeks.

Will India custom people be fine and allow entry to airport after showing the GC?

Thanks a ton.

GC has nothing to do with entering your home country. A valid passport is all that you need. GC is for coming back to the US. Then, you will need the GC and a valid passport from your home country. As long as you were not out for more than 6 months, nothing else is needed.

p_card said:
Thanks you so so much JoeF.
Though I could not figure out my signature, I tried it yesteday. But I assume they are there.

Take a look at the back of the card very very closely from the
different angles.. your signature and photo is buried in the same
background color and it's very hard to see, but there should be
for sure.

Thanks

Thanks JoeF, GotPR and arizonian

It is a relief now that everything seems to be ok in my green card. And a big relief to relize that I dont need other than passport and GC to enter US.

One more question: which form do one need to fil when entering US? I am sure it will not be the one with I-94 attached with it. ANd is there a seperate line for Port of entry at airport for GC holders?

Thanks a lot

You need to fill custom form. That's it.
THe line for GC holder is the same as US citizen.