does csc care to publish JIT anymore ??

so based on long complex calculations and taking into account the many influencing factors my prediction for i-485 jit is .........
.......uhm uhm uhm ........12/16/01 !!!!!!!

hope I'm wrong

Originally posted by lindaMac
so based on long complex calculations and taking into account the many influencing factors my prediction for i-485 jit is .........
.......uhm uhm uhm ........12/16/01 !!!!!!!

hope I'm wrong

Linda, 12/16/01 is a 1 month jump .. I hope ur right.

last_gasp, .. can't help it dude :D:D

485 date

A colleague received an RFE last week, WAC02-066 which is December. So whatever the JIT will say, at least some December cases are being adjudicated.

just in time .............NOT

oh yeah - I meant 11/16/01 - see what happens when you watch this stuff too much

the problem is nobody cares about us, why they care about JIT, after all it's just a date, but we are the living people suffer the pain.

Thanks for the explaination, lindaMac, its been so long I even looked at one, I clean forgot what it is. :)
and its gonna be frickin 11/16.

Originally posted by waitingforbreak
Thanks for the explaination, lindaMac, its been so long I even looked at one, I clean forgot what it is. :)
and its gonna be frickin 11/16.

My take is 11/19 .. could happen .. never know. but mostly chances are on 11/16

I got $2 bucks on 11/19/01

We should start a pool and part of the winnings should go to supporting SillyMan. PCee and crew on their efforts to get things changed via petitions etc.

Can anyone share info on how the JIT moved before the freeze and When it actually stopped moving ?
Since the 9/11 attacks were in 2001, the freeze should have started in Nov 2001, if the security was the issue, don't you think? Or they just took lot of time to streamline the security policies or its just the economy or...