Does any one get RFI (New York City or NJ)?

Thanks Douls for your Post.
(1) When you submit your I-485 did u sent also your Medical with that?
(2) If so what kind of statement i have to write back to USCIS with my G-325 ?
(3) Did USCIS sent you any kind of letter you are OK with Medical CUZ they have your Medical with I-485
I be very greatfull if you help me out of this

But i am kind of nervus what if they say they don't have my Medical with I-485. Then i have have wait long time to process everything again.
Good Luck to everyone.
ND-Jan2 001
FP-July 2004
RFI-July 13 2005

Mentos said:
Thanks Douls for your Post.
(1) When you submit your I-485 did u sent also your Medical with that?
(2) If so what kind of statement i have to write back to USCIS with my G-325 ?
(3) Did USCIS sent you any kind of letter you are OK with Medical CUZ they have your Medical with I-485
I be very greatfull if you help me out of this

But i am kind of nervus what if they say they don't have my Medical with I-485. Then i have have wait long time to process everything again.
Good Luck to everyone.
ND-Jan2 001
FP-July 2004
RFI-July 13 2005

Hi
Mentos.

Yes I did send my medical with my I-485 application, I have attorney who work with my case so for the statement my made, but I had ask about my attorney for the statement she said, she will wrote the medical has been send with my original I-485 application

Good luck to everyone.

douls said:
Hi
Mentos.

Yes I did send my medical with my I-485 application, I have attorney who work with my case so for the statement my made, but I had ask about my attorney for the statement she said, she will wrote the medical has been send with my original I-485 application

Good luck to everyone.

Mentos for my Biographic information I did update my information that mean my attorney made a new one but for the medical information, my attorney made the statement.

Thank's for your Information Douls. Please let us know when u recive your BIO.
Good Luck to everyone.

Hi, Mentos and Aniket19,

Can't u believe it?! i just got it today. actually, they sent out the second RFI on July 12. It did cause me so many sleepless nights.
Keep in touch. and speak to u guy soon.

cheers,

Aniket19 said:
DesperateAsylee,

You should get your RFI tomorrow since they are mailing at second request. Since I called 2 days in a row last week, so this week I got 2 RFI.
And remember we still have to go long way.

Good luck to you and all the membres.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice to hear that Des u got your RFI--i sent my RFI July 16th with Medical and Biographic. Although i sent my Medical with I-485--but i didn't take any chances and did Medial again and sent RFI.

What u guys think when we might get our Biomatrics?

Good Luck to everyone.
-------------
ND - Jan-2001
FP - July-2004
RFI -July-2005