Does any one get RFI (New York City or NJ)?

No mail Yet

Thanks Windywd and DesperateAsylee for all the information.
Now what going to happen to our Mail? that they send us on 24th June. I will call NSC this Friday. Looks like we are in big Limbo right now.
Hope everyone get there RFI soon.
Please keep updated.
-------
Thanks

DesperateAsylee said:
Hi, Mentos and Aniket19,

I tried to call them three times today, none of my calls has the luck to get through. I was informed that " due to technical difficulty....blah blah, we can not access....".
I feel very stressed keep waiting like this...... how about your guys? I think you might right, there is no one one east coast got the RFI already based on our limited knowledge. Let's just keep waiting and waiting......

cheers,

I called USCIS today and spoke to person and he said the following thing

Your RFI went by mail on 06/24/05 and you should have received it now. Since you have not received yet, I am going to order you another one.

Then I asked him, how long this one will take to reach me and his reply was 7 to 10 days.

So guys please call them and let them order another (new)one for you.

Again I am going to call them tomorrow and make sure they have order another one for me.
Good luck everyone

DesperateAsylee said:
I am sorry that i really don't have any idea about 2002 cases. Nobody knows how INS works, but according all the posted threads, i believe the latest ND has been adjusted is up to June 2001 at this moment.

Let's just keep our hope up .....

Thank you for your reply. I hope there will be some encouraging news in the near future since we (asylees) have been "punished" and discriminated in the asylum laws system for senseless reasons. We don't need to wear glasses or have Ph-D in laws to fully undestand what is going on in that system. We have to do something to eradicate those unfair treatments.

Last edited by a moderator:
Aniket19 said:
I called USCIS today and spoke to person and he said the following thing

Your RFI went by mail on 06/24/05 and you should have received it now. Since you have not received yet, I am going to order you another one.

Then I asked him, how long this one will take to reach me and his reply was 7 to 10 days.

So guys please call them and let them order another (new)one for you.

Again I am going to call them tomorrow and make sure they have order another one for me.
Good luck everyone
Hi, Aniket19 and Mento,

Icalled them today again, the lady on the phone suggested the same thing again which i should call on Friday ( 8th ) in order to get another order of the RFI send to me . She said there is nothing she or they can do if the mail has not beed passed the due day ( 14days). therefore, I have to call them Tomorrow (7/8) again.
by the way , to WINDYWD, if you happen to know some information about east coast situation from your attorney , would you please share with us ? I AM REALLY DESPERATE NOW......
If this matter causes our G.C processing delay, i will be really pissed off......

well, what can we do ?

Mr. desperate:

This is what my attorney told me to do and I did it, but no responsibility. This is the most recent status for my cousin.

Application Type: I485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status

Current Status:

On July 7, 2005, we mailed a notice requesting additional evidence or information in this case. The notice explains in detail what additional material is needed. If you have questions about the notice, what is required, or if 14 days have passed and you have not received the notice, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283.

Just make some excuses to be transferred to NSC rep. When talking to NSC, simply tell them that "mail is NOT coming; as far as I know there is a short deadline; if I don't receive on time, I can't make it". You should sound it really really concerned. Ask them if you can get what is needed verbally and just mail them the info. Alternatively, give them some Western address as "Mailing" address. The lady in NSC is very nice and said "OK".

Talking to toll-free rep is like talking to receptionist......

windywd said:
Mr. desperate:

This is what my attorney told me to do and I did it, but no responsibility. This is the most recent status for my cousin.

Application Type: I485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status

Current Status:

On July 7, 2005, we mailed a notice requesting additional evidence or information in this case. The notice explains in detail what additional material is needed. If you have questions about the notice, what is required, or if 14 days have passed and you have not received the notice, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283.

Just make some excuses to be transferred to NSC rep. When talking to NSC, simply tell them that "mail is NOT coming; as far as I know there is a short deadline; if I don't receive on time, I can't make it". You should sound it really really concerned. Ask them if you can get what is needed verbally and just mail them the info. Alternatively, give them some Western address as "Mailing" address. The lady in NSC is very nice and said "OK".

Talking to toll-free rep is like talking to receptionist......
thank you soo much. please discard the email i just sent to you .... I will follow your suggestion tomorrow. thanks again!!!

Oh, I forgot to share all:

It is very important to MAKE EXCUSES to be transferred to NSC.

Since the lady is very nice, I chatted with her briefly. After she knows the type of case, "We are on top of that."

Be sure to ask him/her to update the status online so that if you still haven't receive (oh, my......), you can call the toll-free number and say "what the hell is going on, look, two mail was lost!!!?"

Hope it is helpful.

i called USCIS today

I called USCIS today. I talked to a Rep guy and told him that I didn't recive my Mail. He chaked my LIN number and told me that " my RFI was sent 24th June but the mail was sent back to NSC" then he chaked my Mailing Address and the address is right. So he told me i am sending u another Mail and u will get that 7 to 10 days. And he suggest me also talk to Post office.
----------------
But guys i think NSC mail room mass up everything. Cuz none of us on east cost get RFI.
-----------------
So poeple from East cost whose RFI was sent on June but didn't recived yet. Everyone should call to NSC.
---------------
DesperateAsylee and Aniket 19 if u guys like we can exchage phone number and keep updated. Seince we are in same boat and live pretty close.

Mentos said:
I called USCIS today. I talked to a Rep guy and told him that I didn't recive my Mail. He chaked my LIN number and told me that " my RFI was sent 24th June but the mail was sent back to NSC" then he chaked my Mailing Address and the address is right. So he told me i am sending u another Mail and u will get that 7 to 10 days. And he suggest me also talk to Post office.
----------------
But guys i think NSC mail room mass up everything. Cuz none of us on east cost get RFI.
-----------------
So poeple from East cost whose RFI was sent on June but didn't recived yet. Everyone should call to NSC.
---------------
DesperateAsylee and Aniket 19 if u guys like we can exchage phone number and keep updated. Seince we are in same boat and live pretty close.
Hi, Mento and Aniket19,
Since i don't have any friend has similar situation as mine, somehow i feel so isolated. I do need a lot of information and help from you guys. I would like to exchange phone number to keep our hope alive and encourage each other to go through all these long long tough period. I don't know if it is a good idea to post my phone number here. Thus, i send my phone number to u guys' email account, hopefully you got it already. let me know please.......

cheers,

Online status change

After i spoke to USCIS Rep. they send me RFI 7/7/05 again and online status change also. I hope i will get that next week.
Desperete i got your number and i will call u tomorrow. and we can chat a little about that issue. Aniket 19 would u like to exchange number also seince we live pretty close and we are heaving same problem? If u don't that fine also. Just let us know when u recive your RFI as soon as u can.
Good luck to everyone

Mentos said:
After i spoke to USCIS Rep. they send me RFI 7/7/05 again and online status change also. I hope i will get that next week.
Desperete i got your number and i will call u tomorrow. and we can chat a little about that issue. Aniket 19 would u like to exchange number also seince we live pretty close and we are heaving same problem? If u don't that fine also. Just let us know when u recive your RFI as soon as u can.
Good luck to everyone
Hi, Mentos,

I will be out of town tomorrow(7/9) and Sunday(7/10), i will call you sunday night when i got back .
I called them again ( actually 4 time, can u belive it ?) to have them resend my form. I really wish we can get get it next week. speak to u soon.

Mentos said:
Good luck to everyone

Same thing happened with me, I called them two days in a row and my status update has changed, now it says we have sent RFI on July 7 and if you don't receive in 14 days...........blah...blah....blah :mad:

I will wait till next week for RFI. My medical is almost done.

Did you get RFI yet Aniket 19?

Did you get your RFI today Aniket 19? i have same frame like yours. I called USCIS and they send me 2nd RFI on July 7th. So i think hopefully we will get RFI almost same time by Mail. Please let us know as soon as you get your RFI.
Good luck to everyone.

Mentos said:
Did you get your RFI today Aniket 19? i have same frame like yours. I called USCIS and they send me 2nd RFI on July 7th. So i think hopefully we will get RFI almost same time by Mail. Please let us know as soon as you get your RFI.
Good luck to everyone.

DesperateAsylee, Mentos,

Finally it arrived, if you guys didn't receive it today, I am sure, will get it tomorrow.

Mentos,
Don't you ever read your private messages? I have sent you a message few days ago

Aniket19 said:
DesperateAsylee, Mentos,

Finally it arrived, if you guys didn't receive it today, I am sure, will get it tomorrow.

Aniket19,

Good job, congratulation. Down bellow is the attachment that contains Fillable G-325A form. It was posted originally by Mkhursh; it was a bit late for me to use it, but I hope it will save some time to you. Good luck. :) :) :)

FP 3rd 05-12-04
LUD 06-23/24/27/30-05, 07-01-05
RIE 06-28-05
RIE Received by USCIS 07-06-05
LUD 07-07/08/11-05

Aniket19 said:
DesperateAsylee, Mentos,

Mentos,
Don't you ever read your private messages? I have sent you a message few days ago
Hi, Mentos and Aniket19,

as you guys may know, after I have sponken to NSC representatives for countless times last week ( definitely OVER 8 times), finally they resend my RFI out today ( July 11). and my online profile has just been updated as following:

On July 11, 2005, we mailed a notice requesting additional evidence or information in this case. Blah...blah.....

suprisingly, this already made me very happy , imagine what would happen to me when i actually get the G.C. I think i might be gone mad.

good luck to you guys, me and everyone!!!!

----
ND: APRIL 2001
FP: JULY 2004
RFI SENT ON JUNE 24TH, NEVER RECEIVED.
REQUEST ANOTHER COPY, AND ACCORDING THE EMAIL SHOULD BE SEND ON JULY 11,
GOT KNOWS WHEN I WILL GET IT .

Got RFI Today by Mail

I Got my RFI Today by Mail. The mail was sent July 7. Although i sent Medical with I-485 application but i will do that again.
Good Luck to everyone.
DesperateAsylee it's nice to talk to you other day. I hope u will also get your RFI this week.

--------
ND - Jan 2001
FP - July 2004
RFI- July 2005

DesperateAsylee said:
Hi, Mentos and Aniket19,

as you guys may know, after I have sponken to NSC representatives for countless times last week ( definitely OVER 8 times), finally they resend my RFI out today ( July 11). and my online profile has just been updated as following:

On July 11, 2005, we mailed a notice requesting additional evidence or information in this case. Blah...blah.....

suprisingly, this already made me very happy , imagine what would happen to me when i actually get the G.C. I think i might be gone mad.

good luck to you guys, me and everyone!!!!

----
ND: APRIL 2001
FP: JULY 2004
RFI SENT ON JUNE 24TH, NEVER RECEIVED.
REQUEST ANOTHER COPY, AND ACCORDING THE EMAIL SHOULD BE SEND ON JULY 11,
GOT KNOWS WHEN I WILL GET IT .

DesperateAsylee,

You should get your RFI tomorrow since they are mailing at second request. Since I called 2 days in a row last week, so this week I got 2 RFI.
And remember we still have to go long way.

Good luck to you and all the membres.

Mentos said:
I Got my RFI Today by Mail. The mail was sent July 7. Although i sent Medical with I-485 application but i will do that again.
Good Luck to everyone.
DesperateAsylee it's nice to talk to you other day. I hope u will also get your RFI this week.

--------
ND - Jan 2001
FP - July 2004
RFI- July 2005

Hi Mentos.

If you did your Medical with your I-485 application you don't need another medical if you read on the bottom of the RFI notice is mention, so you just need to write a statement.

Good luck to everyone.