documents you need to enter or leave the USA

Hello,
When I was Asylum pending my passport expired last year and I renewed it in June 2020. One month after, July 2020, I get asylum's granted.

I have never being out side the USA.

I am really confused about renewing a passport while asylum status. I read that it is a big issue to renew passport when you are pending/granted asylee.

Is that true? What should I do?

Thanks!

Hello everyone

if I have valid visa to US for 4 years ....I have asylum pending case ....can I leave and come back with my current passport or I need to apply for advance patrol

note that traveling not to my home country

Hello,
When I was Asylum pending my passport expired last year and I renewed it in June 2020. One month after, July 2020, I get asylum's granted.

I have never being out side the USA.

I am really confused about renewing a passport while asylum status. I read that it is a big issue to renew passport when you are pending/granted asylee.

Is that true? What should I do?

Thanks!
Just in case when I was pending for asylum interview, my passport expired. Than I went my home country consult and I got a new passport. Then 3 month later I went to asylum interview and they didn't ask any question about it, they approve my asylum case. (But if they ask, you should give a good answer by the way.)

Just in case when I was pending for asylum interview, my passport expired. Than I went my home country consult and I got a new passport. Then 3 month later I went to asylum interview and they didn't ask any question about it, they approve my asylum case. (But if they ask, you should give a good answer by the way.)
Thank you so much!

How did you travel to your home country ? Did you have valid visa at that time ?

Hi Guys, I have been a reader for sometime never posted. it's awesome to see so much community and so many information being shared.
I have a question, I am getting my RTD of the first time, I applied in August 2021. I am traveling Nepal for a trekking expedition with a group of friends and I enquired about visa etc requirements from embassy of Nepal. they tell me I have to apply for visa and get some Nepali citizen sponsorship unless the travel document says the following, what do I do?

"Sponsorship is needed for the refugee travel document. That's mandatory. If you have a regular travel document with 'permit to reenter USA' you don't need prior visa and sponsorship. But if it is a refugee travel document with no such endorsement, you need the prior visa and the sponsorship as mentioned in our notice on the website."