Document list for Advance Parole application?

Hopeful0820

Registered Users (C)
I submitted my I-485 in late June but did not apply AP and EAD. Now my company wants me to attend international conferences next year. I want to apply for an AP first, before I go to Mexico for another H-1 visa. I want to file myself. I guess I need to include a copy of my current H-1 approval notice, I-485 receipt notice, application fee of $95, and two photos. What else is needed? Do I need other explanations (say from my company) to warrant the issue of AP, in addition to my cover letter? Thanks a lot.

Q

I applied for AP last week, but now i realised that I forgot to include my H1 approval copy.I included only 485 reciept.
Guys ,
Please let me know what should i do ? apply AP again or what ?.
I need this info asap, since I have to travel abroad at the earliest possible date
Thanks in advance

A letter is needed

A letter explaining when and why you need to travel on AOS is needed. I guess you are sending the h1 approval copy because your reason for AP is the trip to mexico for H1 revalidation.
In my opinion, you do not need an AP to do revalidation in Mexico or Canada. The H1 approval notice will let you out and back in within 30 days without the stamp (both ways).

No Title

I know I do not need AP to re-enter US. However, I prefer to have it in case. The reason I mention H-1 approval notice is the instructions on I-131 ask about your present immigration status.