document checklist for citienship based on asylum

new-asylum-case

Registered Users (C)
hi all,
I am in need of help. I am completing my 4 year and 9 months of residency in 2 weeks and applying for citizenship. I checked m-477, there is a checklist for citizenship based on marriage etc but not asylum.

question: do i need to send tax documents? as it is mentioned only under applying for citizenship based on marraige....i filed taxes and nothing is overdue....

can somebody provide checklist for me please

all i see is
photographs
fees
n400

hi all,
I am in need of help. I am completing my 4 year and 9 months of residency in 2 weeks and applying for citizenship. I checked m-477, there is a checklist for citizenship based on marriage etc but not asylum.

question: do i need to send tax documents? as it is mentioned only under applying for citizenship based on marraige....i filed taxes and nothing is overdue....

can somebody provide checklist for me please

all i see is
photographs
fees
n400

Hi New Asylum Case.

Please review this website from USCIS https://www.uscis.gov/citizenship/learners/apply-citizenship You will find all the info you need related to Citizenship request.

Just the normal documents that one would send for regular naturalisation. Do you have any issues that could cause trouble for your application, like going to your COP? If not, then just the normal documents.