Do we deserve this punishment: TSC JUST SUCKS

Satya Tallamraju

Registered Users (C)
HI All:

My SRC number is 00-054-XXXXX (EB-3, India). I filed for I-485 in November 1999. ND is December 16, 1999. FP was done in March 2000. Never did I imagine in my wildest dreams that I would be going through this ordeal of endless waiting without any news. I tried everything from calls to senator(s) offices to calls to the "MENTALLY CHALLENGED SPECIES" at the TSC. No answers from anyone. WHY IS IT THAT THE OFFICIAL TSC PROCESSING DATE HAS NOT MOVED A SINGLE MONTH IN THE PAST 4-5 MONTHS. WHY IS IT THAT NO BODY IS BEING HELD ACCOUNTABLE AND ANSWERABLE IN THIS REGARD. I know there are thousands like me in a similar situation but it really sucks. The immigration worker at the senator\'s office says that (LISTEN TO THIS RIDICULOUS EXPLANATION) the TSC has told them not to contact them regarding ANY CASE unless it is a LIFE AND DEATH ISSUE. See how ridiculous this system can get. Some people filing in 2000 have their EADs approved. I am wondering as to how and what those STINKING NEANDERTHALS AT TSC are looking at to process EAD applications. Is there any FREAKING LOGIC that we are not able to comprehend. To top it all, the INS still hasnt comeout with the regulations for the 180-day rule, a full 6 months (and counting) after 6 months after passing the laws.

No Title

Satya,

I feel sorry for you. All of us who have to go through this green card process share the pain that nobody else could even imagine in their wildest dreams. I only just filed for AOS/EAD/AP a few months ago but I still haven\'t received any receipt and let alone the EAD. My wife is desperately waiting for her EAD so that she can start working. It\'s so frustrating to be helpless (and hopeless).

Wish you good luck with your application.

---
There is light at the end of the tunnel -- but the tunnel is just too long!

satya

i agree with you. may be tsc is filled with wild life officers..
This is one of worst center.
Good Luck.

No Title

I thought Processing depends on priority date too. Don\'t it. I am seeing a lot of approvals on this board recently but most of them are EB2\'s. Hang on buddy you will hear that sweet news soon.

Venkat

I agree with u whole heartedly..TSC SUCKS!!!

However, 180 days rule u r mentioning is a reality now. Isn\'t it gurus? It has a sweet name called "AC - 21 Guidance"

Correct me guys if I am wrong..

I\'am in the same boat

A friend of mine who is Chinese nationality has got his 485 approved last week. This gives some hope that they are processing but at slower pace and ridiculously random fashion. His dates are similar to mines, i am still waiting.....

EB3 (India)
PD 08/98
RD 12/99
ND 01/00
FP 04/00
1st EAD, 1st FP, Applied for 2nd EAD.

I believe my FP has expired by now, but there is no notice from INS yet. Called IIO, she says "Yeah your FP has expired, i will check with supervisor to send 2nd FP notice". God knows what the heck is going on at TSC...neverthless all we can do is just wait and check the mail boxs and check with the lawyer.

Make some noise to Mr. James Ziglar

Sorry for your situation. Actually my is even worse than you. Maybe we all need some noise to Mr. James Ziglar, since he was confirmed new INS commissioner. From NPR news, he sounded nice and sensitive...

No Title

INS sucks!!! It is not different than any other govt office.
You can get things faster in Indian govt office.

TSC is the worst

I filed my I485 in Dec\'99 and haven\'t yet received the final approval. Plus my EAD and finger prints have expired. I have reapplied for them but no news yet.

What hope are we talking about ?

It just sucks

Worse than all cases posted.

Hi

I have a I-485 Notice Date of SEP 8, 1999 and Fingerprint date of OCT 26 in Atlanta, EB3 India.
STILL WAITING!!!!!!!!!!!
No 2nd FP notice.
No GC.
No Replies from Attorney, Company, AILA, Senator!!!!

Is there someone with notice date before Sep 8, 99 who is still waiting for GC? I guess there must be at leaset one July 2 1999 waiting because the date by TSC is July 1, 1999.

Guess it is a lonely world.

Many cases before you

Immitracker shows still some cases without approvals from 98 and many RD,ND cases from early 99..+ the thousands who dont even post their details online. so I guess you can take comfort in knowing that you are not alone. Best wishes and good luck. You will get yours soon.

it\'s kind of expedited consular processing

Go to http://www.immihelp.com, under section "Greencard" click on "Consular Processing", and then in the little table of contents follow the link Attorney Certified I-140 (AC I-140).

If you\'re doing AOS in the US, your attorney can at the same time apply for AC I-140 at your home country\'s consulate. Note it must be sent by a lawyer/attorney. But make sure that you consult an attorney to find out all advantages and potential problems before doing anything.

I heard of people who did AC I-140 while waiting for AOS. They got a reply from the consulate abroad within a few months (2-3), went for an interview and got their passport stamped straight after the interview. The only problem I could think of is what would happen if your case got denied at the interview. Can you still continue your AOS? I don\'t know...

Thanks

Thanks for the details about AC-140. I just sent in a mail to my attorney asking him if an application can be sent to New Delhi.

I appreciate your help.

No Title

From the website www.immihelp.com you can find a list of consulates in India that accept AC-140 but I\'m not sure whether this list is updated:

Chennai, India does not accept AC I140.
New Delhi, India accepts AC I140.
Mumbai, India accepts AC I140.

Make sure your attorney mentions to you whether there could be any problems, e.g. if AC I140 got denied.

Good Luck!

TSC full of fuc* in as*hol*s

Fu*k in as*holes at TSC. Dont know where they come from. Think that they have the power. Too bad we cant do anything about it. If it was one of those countries there would\'nt be TSC anymore. Gatta Gatta...Gatta ..Boooom!!!!
parisqueen123

No Title

You can go there in person to get a new EAD.
You need to carry your original EAD filing papers and
EAD receipt notice.

Good luck!

- Swapna