DO: San Francisco. Proud citizen Nov 19

nightowl

Registered Users (C)
Just wanted to share. :)

I had my oath ceremony today in San Francisco, together with 1272 other folks from 99 different countries.
Folks were let into the hall at 1 pm, with a 2 pm start of the event itself.

The USCIS "emce" is awesome, welcoming soon to be future citizens in multiple languages. The USCIS folks were all extremely helpful and friendly. You could tell that they were as excited and happy as all the applicants themselves.

Reps from the Elections and State departments explained about registering to vote and applying for a US passport. You can do all this right there on the spot.

The entire ceremony was very nicely done and very very well organized, with USCIS reps handing your natz certificate in your lap so to speak at the end of it all.

I am very proud to be able to call myself a US citizen. Looking back, it was a smooth process, all said and done in 3.5 months.

Good luck to all of you still going through the motions. Your day will come.

God bless you all, and God bless America!

Just wanted to share. :)

I had my oath ceremony today in San Francisco, together with 1272 other folks from 99 different countries.
Folks were let into the hall at 1 pm, with a 2 pm start of the event itself.

The USCIS "emce" is awesome, welcoming soon to be future citizens in multiple languages. The USCIS folks were all extremely helpful and friendly. You could tell that they were as excited and happy as all the applicants themselves.

Reps from the Elections and State departments explained about registering to vote and applying for a US passport. You can do all this right there on the spot.

The entire ceremony was very nicely done and very very well organized, with USCIS reps handing your natz certificate in your lap so to speak at the end of it all.

I am very proud to be able to call myself a US citizen. Looking back, it was a smooth process, all said and done in 3.5 months.

Good luck to all of you still going through the motions. Your day will come.

God bless you all, and God bless America!

Congratulations