Do It Yourself - Fill I-589, I-765, I-131, I-485

hi Raziel..thx for the quick reply...

another question... once again... i'm from Indonesia...
and i want my girlfriend live with me in here... do you think i should married with her before i apply green card? or do you think i should wait until my green card approved?
and what's her status when she entering USA? should she come to USA with tourist visa then apply green card? can she go back to Indonesia for like a week to meet her family? please help me with this problem.. thank you.

thanks.. but i still dont get it..

i'll wait until i got my green card.. then marry her outside the USA.. and...
she will enter USA with tourist visa...
then can she apply green card through our marriage? i just dont want she got deported...

EAD application form Q11

Hi everyone,
I am renewing my EAD card since my I-485 is still pending. I want to know the question of item 11. The date(s) is meaning the date I applied the last EAD or the date of my last EAD card was issued/granted? If it's the date that I applied for last EAD, there is no way for me to recall it. Could anybody know the answer? Thanks a lot.

Hi everyone,
I am renewing my EAD card since my I-485 is still pending. I want to know the question of item 11. The date(s) is meaning the date I applied the last EAD or the date of my last EAD card was issued/granted? If it's the date that I applied for last EAD, there is no way for me to recall it. Could anybody know the answer? Thanks a lot.

If you are an asylee, you are authorized to work with or without EAD. You don't need to renew your EAD. If your employer force you to show EAD, then your employer is in a violation of the law.

Asylum

Hello,
I entered the US on a B-Visa, my wife is a LPR, she filed an I-760 for me when she was still a refugee asylee and got approved. i was schedule to do an inteview i my Country but due to civil unrest, I did not complete the process, I have now file for asylum. Will my approved I-760 affect my I-589? My wife and three kids live in the US.