Do i need to file AP along with EAD

bcooler

Registered Users (C)
I havent filed an AP when i filed my EAD. I had no intention of going outside US until i get my GC. But, i keep thinking if its a prerequisite for an EAD.

I want to get this off my mind. So, Can somebody answer if we need to file an AP at all if i think i have no intention of going out of the country.

Thanks a lot in advance.

I haven’t filed an AP when i filed my EAD.
--- No problem it is not MUST that you apply AP if you apply for EAD
I had no intention of going outside US until i get my GC. But, I keep thinking if its a prerequisite for an EAD.
----- NO, AP is NOT prerequisite for an EAD
I want to get this off my mind.
---- Take out dictionary and read the meaning of PARANOIA
So, Can somebody answer if we need to file an AP at all if I think I have no intention of going out of the country?
---- Today you don’t have any intention to go back before you get GC but what will you do if you have any emergency to go out and come back? If I am in your situation I will not be adamant that I will not go out of US till I get GC, Dear GC is not in your hands it may take time and life teaches us different lessons, what if somebody is sick don’t you want to see him /her? Don’t you want to meet your parents, brothers, sisters or GC (just a card) is above all of these relations? I will apply AP and will keep valid AP with me for any emergency trip. If you don’t believe in meeting your parents or have no ties, relations out of US then I am sorry to say you don’t have anybody waiting for you out of US. The GC has become your obsession and GC does not give mental peace it just allows you to live in US. It is my mistake that I am replying to such a poster who has no emotions for parents, relatives, brothers, sisters, and friends and only loves a plastic card.

** Yes, your views are definitely your and nobody will misuse them

Cool down dude

Cool down dude.

Thanks a lot for answering. But remember how fast i got an answer. So, I did make a good move. Aint I ?

Just kidding, i wanted to get my question as clear as possible.
I have passed a lot of hurdles on this GC route. Pretty sure more than you did. So dont worry, You did move my heart.

Have fun and enjoy life. This is not the end of the world.